Ren'Py Abandoned God's Sandbox [v0.1.2] [UNREDDY]

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
You should chek the writting, it has some typos but understandable nonless. GL with your proyect, looking forward to it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
UNREDDY -

You might try to make just a bit of effort. Some people are put off by the fact that you cannot start a sentence with a capital letter. Making a sex game is not just about the artwork, which is ok so far.

BTW: Whispering is not signified WITH CAPITAL LETTERS. SHOUTING IS.
And, I would be surprised if you actually update every 2 weeks from now on. Game is brand new and the actual content is limited to 39 MB vs 130 MB of Ren'Py shit.

Oh, and... a college does not have professors monitoring halls. There are no classrooms either. Didn't you go to college, or couldn't you find another Illusion asset?

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm okay with your decision to switch from RPGM to Ren py, make the game easier to navigate and play. But I must say I prefer the old Koikatsu models than you using Honey select one, the characters now looked too over the top and their face look like they got lot of make up on them make them look very unnatural

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I like the new look, the models look great. Can't really say much else other than might want a native english speaker to proofread before you publish each build. Also, you probably want to put out more content for your next update if you want people to take you seriously, or it will be lost and buried in no time.

UNREDDY

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
0.1.2 IS OUT!
(read the dev notes for more details and check the Changelog)

Link for Download on the THREAD or
and

- If you find any bug, please report to me.

Enjoy :D

Reactions: Kingvlad

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Depends, the incest patch is turned on? :p

PS: there's no content yet for Rachel or Isabella, stay tuned
Doesn't make it incest, unless there's sex between the two.
I didn't find jack crap the last time I played, meaning, it shouldn't even be on F95 yet.