Ren'Py Abandoned God's Sandbox [v0.1.2] [UNREDDY]

UNREDDY

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Oh nice! That would be a perfectly balance idea, can't wait to see how it goes in the next update. Oh! By the way I think beside Subcriblestar you should create more accounts on some other flatforms and use them to PR and spread your game to have more potential supporters from them like on itch, gamejolt, reddit nsfw game page,....
It's really good advice, I'll do this when I have more content in the game, for now there's not much to do and the story is still in the alpha. when I have a more solid product, I will definitely think about publishing it on other platforms, thank you very much for your concern with the project. ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's really good advice, I'll do this when I have more content in the game, for now there's not much to do and the story is still in the alpha. when I have a more solid product, I will definitely think about publishing it on other platforms, thank you very much for your concern with the project. ;)
Yes! I hope I can help you with just that, I'm only got free time to started playing the demo just now (accept Rachel's quest to spy on Cand at night) but so far the game truly great. The map was a bit odd to my eyes at first and the music was a bit bugging (in MC house whenever I go back to it the music in the area sometimes suddenly stopped for a few seconds before resume again) but the questline, the corruption, the story, sexual event,... really gave me a good impression. Love the mother and Chika design, already know they look good based on the OP thread samples but only when I saw them in the game did they truly look sexy (specially Chika, those massive boobs need to appear on Lonelyfans)

Reactions: UNREDDY

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
absent father and the son has "to take care of the family"..... that's some quality writing there :KEK: :poop:
only thing i don't understand what for the other girls are thrown in.... or is.... ONCE AT LAST... incest avoidable???

Reactions: UNREDDY

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this demo and HOLY SHIT out of all MC relatives Isabella really are the bitch I dislike, have a very abuse behavior toward him and not an ounce of hesitation to kicked him into a portal that might still be dangerous and can still harm him. Not gonna lie I don't mind to romance every other women characters in this but only her I just want to give her the sex slave treatment with LOT OF BDSM to put her into place
Beside that it was a very nice story driven, quite impressive Albedo of all people are nice enough to know MC name because most of the time she would just like Naberal would not even want to remember an insect name. Can't wait to see how the story continue and what kind of content for her and would we meet all the characters in Overlord (don't mind to hit on Yuri Alpha, best glasses maid)

trumbon

Jul 26, 2019
Is this one of those forced harem games where you HAVE to sexually engage with every single character you meet or can you actually chose who you want to engage with?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
:/ im stupid. why cant i go over 14 points in relation?
When you get to 15, 40 and 80 points you'll need to talk with them in order to trigger a mission to advance the relationship.

Do note that sometimes you need to talk with them at a specific time of the day, if you can't talk now try passing the time and talking again.

Reactions: F9Zoney