4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I would love for him to keep working on Godson's game... I hope he can pick it up again because I liked it...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Cheesecake3D Do you have any plans on returning to making games or are you just back to modeling for now? Really hope this makes a return, its a great project.

Ribaso

Oct 22, 2020
it was , i'm really curious about what happened to the boy which we posses now and why he commited suicide
Exactly the same here, extremely curious for more. As for a reason why he committed suicide, I would guess it's related to Katie, or it should be, it makes more sense that way if in©est was canon to the game, which I think it would be.

Why I guess so? I have five reasons:
One, the household makes more sense to be that of a family than to be that of housemates, college dorms, whatever.
Two, Katie's reactions with the protagonist at the beginning of the game was weird, kind of out of place.
Three, her asking for him to cuddle with her on her bed.
Four, it seemed Katie likely knew, or rather the only one knowing what happened to him, insisting he promise her to not get sick again.
Five, Katie's character didn't have a prior option that leads to this very scene so it would've been part of the main plot.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes