Jul 24, 2020
Godson [v0.1 REMAKE] [Cheesecake3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- MEGA -
PIXELDRAIN
I appreciate the compression. I don't know how you guys compress games like this but I do appreciate you for the people who want a compressed version!

so, let me get this right, the game had only 1 patch released in 2 years of development and only had 50 renders and now we already have a remake?
Hey there! Appreciate the interest. A lot's happened in 2 years, both in life, the project and myself. The remake is a fresh start, focusing on quality. Hope you'll enjoy the journey ahead.

Don't know how I feel about this. The previews look good, I just hope this doesn't get abandoned again.
I get the concern, and I appreciate the compliment on the previews! I'm back with renewed focus and commitment. No plans on abandoning ship this time. Thanks for keeping an eye on me.

If that keeps up, and the connection dev/supporters will be frequent enough...
count me in as a supporter too. as for now i'll just wait a bit more to see how that goes.
Totally understand. I'm committed to regular updates and keeping that dev/supporter connection strong.

Is this supposed to be Incest? and if so, is there a patch?
No incest, and I don't have anything to do with the incest patch. I'm sure you can understand why.

Is this still a harem with no ntr/sharing?
Yup!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Godson-0.1Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes