4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Smut Story ============> Abandoned
MILF Warrior ===========> Abandoned
Godson ==============> Abandoned
Godson Remake =========> (Place Your Bets)

jokes aside... I really hope Cheesecake3D can succeed. he's a great artist who creates unique and beautiful renders, he'll definitely become popular if he finishes at least one game.
those 3 Abandoned games share one thing (besides the Abandoned tag), they have the potential to be great

gavtangg

Dec 7, 2022
Beautiful renders this time around. However the renders and character design you had before was god tier. Hope you saved those previous models and use them for different characters in this version.

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
CAN YOU ADD MORE FEET make it option so we dont make the it uncomfortable plz
I'm.....not sure about a specific feet option but I'll consider it?

Smut Story ============> Abandoned
MILF Warrior ===========> Abandoned
Godson ==============> Abandoned
Godson Remake =========> (Place Your Bets)

jokes aside... I really hope Cheesecake3D can succeed. he's a great artist who creates unique and beautiful renders, he'll definitely become popular if he finishes at least one game.
'Place Your Bets' made me chuckle. I get it, I've had my share of projects that didn't cross the finish line. But I'm committed to changing that narrative. Your kind words at the end tho mean alot. So thank you.

Son of a bitch the renders are AMAZING and unique in that they don't get much hotter than those and detailed too :love: :coffee: (y) :love: :love: :love: (y)
Wow, thank you so much! Makes me smile because I do work hard and consider myself a very good 3D Artist. Glad you're loving the renders!

Beautiful renders this time around. However the renders and character design you had before was god tier. Hope you saved those previous models and use them for different characters in this version.
Thank you for the compliment on the new renders! I'm glad you appreciated the previous art as well. I'm my own toughest critic, so I genuinely believe this new style is a step up. But I'm glad you love it either way!

Does someone have a android version?

I don't know why developers don't simply add an Android version, it's used more than Mac or Linux
I'm not sure how android versions work, but I am sure someone will make one. I'm sure it requires extra steps.

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
I'm.....not sure about a specific feet option but I'll consider it?

'Place Your Bets' made me chuckle. I get it, I've had my share of projects that didn't cross the finish line. But I'm committed to changing that narrative. Your kind words at the end tho mean alot. So thank you.

Wow, thank you so much! Makes me smile because I do work hard and consider myself a very good 3D Artist. Glad you're loving the renders!

Thank you for the compliment on the new renders! I'm glad you appreciated the previous art as well. I'm my own toughest critic, so I genuinely believe this new style is a step up. But I'm glad you love it either way!

I'm not sure how android versions work, but I am sure someone will make one. I'm sure it requires extra steps.
Like footjob or smelling them. If you don't like it, don't do it. My friend, your MILF art is too good to skip

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I get it, I've had my share of projects that didn't cross the finish line.
Downplay much? LOL!

ALL of your projects didn't cross the finish line. Hell, none of them even made it to the first turn. MILF Warrior had one update, and Smut Story had like two (I think).

I guess if this one gets three updates before it gets abandoned, that would technically represent progress. LOL!

Best of luck with this one, dev. I'm not holding my breath, but I am rooting for you.

Reactions: cumsumnida

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Looks great so far. I hope this does not get abandoned, since it is from 2021 and it has a remake.
Loved the renders and the sex scenes. Very well done

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
a milf looking like a milf
noice-nice.gif
on the other hand :LUL: ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so dev the "dev notes" are from the Remake or the previous version? And are the kinks/fetishes in this one going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this supposed to be Incest? and if so, is there a patch?
The old version had a patch someone made (it was not dev, never has had incest, hence "godson"), it's not compatible with the remake, I tested it last night when I was going through it.

Last edited:
Reactions: perseus420

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I didn't play the original version, so here are a couple of comments about this remake.

Maybe it's a minor detail and most decisions only change small dialogues or small scenes, but I really appreciate the detail of having so much freedom to choose how the MC responds. I love this kind of detail.

In my opinion, it gives it more immersion and helps a lot more for those of us who self-insert the MC and "shape" his personality the way we want. You can be more direct and blunt, you can be somewhat introverted, you can be a gentleman.... In short. Like I said, I really appreciate that detail. I hope the game stays that way.

And finally, I have a question. Just to confirm, will it be possible to have genuine romances or relationships? Or will they only be casual relationships? For example, at the end Marnie says that for the moment it will be casual but in the future she doesn't close the door to something more serious. Will it also be possible to have serious romance with all the girls?

P.S: Holy shit. What a joy to see when a MILF has a MILF body. I hope to see more bodies like Marnie's. That's so yummy.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes