4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
To the dev. Gotta say.
Fucking hell! Those models are incredible and the fuck scenes and animations are superb. Looking forward to seeing more of this project. Well done man.

PS: Is the original worth trying?

EDIT: Tried the original. Glad you remade it man.
what different between old version and remake ?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
aiaiai when devs cant figure out anymore how to continue or how to fix there owen shit they made .. they do remakes....remakes over remakes over remakes over remakes ....
and from one remake to the next one it gets worse and worse...
wanna bet right now, that this remake is abendonned in less than 8 months ?

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
The overview tells a great story. So much so that we make choices everywhere and shape the world.
Then I look at the previews and I see that in every picture there is a girl, in one picture we see her buttocks, in another we see her breasts, such a presentation makes me think that this is a sex game and I lose interest. I know a lot of people are like me. Probably a lot of people walked away when they saw the pictures, and some came closer.
In this case, the producer has to make a decision.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Hey there! Appreciate the interest. A lot's happened in 2 years, both in life, the project and myself. The remake is a fresh start, focusing on quality. Hope you'll enjoy the journey ahead.

I get the concern, and I appreciate the compliment on the previews! I'm back with renewed focus and commitment. No plans on abandoning ship this time. Thanks for keeping an eye on me.

Totally understand. I'm committed to regular updates and keeping that dev/supporter connection strong.
Alright then, count me in.
Just gotta ask tho, to promise to at least go all the way with this project.
I'd advise to leave the other projects stamped as abandonned for now, but i sure hope that would be continued too.

Are you planning on having frequent updates on a short term base, giving like 5 minutes - 10 minutes of contents.
or on a longer term like some do with at least 1 gig of contents?
Sure hope for the later tho... don't get me wrong with that. :sneaky:

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, the renders are great, but developer has a history\reputation of not making it past few early versions with very little amount of content and with very slow development speed. I would've love to see more of her myself, but the reality is that it's very likely to get abandoned just like the:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
smut story f95 dipshits bullied dev and he abandoned it
dont know what happened with milf warrior.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is there incest patch for the remake anyone?
No, and the old one will bork your game, so don't use it.

smut story f95 dipshits bullied dev and he abandoned it
dont know what happened with milf warrior.
There is a post in the game thread of both about them, SMUT, the dev said no one really liked it, and didn't get much support so no point continuing it, and MILF Warrior, don't know if still true will be out by end of the year.

Are all those previews in the remade version of the game?
Yes, those images/animations in the "OP" are from the remake.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what happened to 0.1.05 is that really short? for 1.6gb?
Huh? v0.1.5 is still in the OP under the spoiler tab, and it's still the same amount of content as the old just remade, this is a remake of that, and is now v0.1 "REMAKE", with better renders/animations, fixes, dialogue and so on.

kishkish99

Mar 21, 2019
Huh? v0.1.5 is still in the OP under the spoiler tab, and it's still the same amount of content as the old just remade, this is a remake of that, and is now v0.1 "REMAKE", with better renders/animations, fixes, dialogue and so on.
I mean in 0.1.05 tafter god spoke to him that is? the game ends?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes