4.20 star(s) 53 Votes
Jun 14, 2020
That milf is the stuff of nightmares. Please use the previous model. This is just horrendous
I wouldn't say so, I would even say that this is a rare instance where a milf looks like a mature woman, that is a mother of a kid that is also at least 18+. Usually milfs in games look like 25 year olds, with huge tits and big ass and nothing else

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
There is a post in the game thread of both about them, SMUT, the dev said no one really liked it, and didn't get much support so no point continuing it, and MILF Warrior, don't know if still true will be out by end of the year.
game wasn't the issue lol
it was the black mc or mixed mc
people raged at it

Reactions: TitmusPrime

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I wouldn't say so, I would even say that this is a rare instance where a milf looks like a mature woman, that is a mother of a kid that is also at least 18+. Usually milfs in games look like 25 year olds, with huge tits and big ass and nothing else
Not always, but one thing they usually do, is looking good. This milf will make players no play this, believe me. The previous version was very pretty and well made.
So far, and using the new megan fox model as well, there is nothing updgraded in this new version, just a huge downgrade for reasons unknown.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The new model doesn't look that good. The model wasn't the problem anyways.

Reactions: Qixoni

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
That milf (2nd picture) looks like Megan Fox :love:
I wish all the girls in the game looked like megan fox but a bit different to cause diversity. but props to the creator for having a realistic mind. Not my cup of tea though with those thicc and old women give me blue balls no offence to anyone.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Will the WT Mod that Ripson made work with the remake? Or will we have to wait for him, or some other mod hero, to make one?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
will this game be abandoned as well, i can smell it?
It already was for over a year, and it just came back...it's still the same "game".....

Also, from the "dev"

'Place Your Bets' made me chuckle. I get it, I've had my share of projects that didn't cross the finish line. But I'm committed to changing that narrative. Your kind words at the end tho mean alot. So thank you.

Reactions: Macinnes
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes