4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
I wish all the girls in the game looked like megan fox but a bit different to cause diversity. but props to the creator for having a realistic mind. Not my cup of tea though with those thicc and old women give me blue balls no offence to anyone.
My post was actually from long before the game got a remake, not a fan of current render as well.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
He proves to be a capable dev especially for the art that concerns characters and animations, unfortunately, he does not follow the projects consistently even abandoning them, considering his tendency to suddenly disappear for long periods which takes away any interest in following him.
So far, lost time...

Reactions: Macinnes

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
wait the game is back but no megan fox?
well, we can't have it all it seems

best of luck mate

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
To the dev. Gotta say.
Fucking hell! Those models are incredible and the fuck scenes and animations are superb. Looking forward to seeing more of this project. Well done man.

PS: Is the original worth trying?

EDIT: Tried the original. Glad you remade it man.
Thanks for the high praise on the models and animations! Really fuels my drive to keep delivering quality content! As for the original, I was going to say no since it's a drastic difference, but I'm glad you got to experience it at least.

Alright then, count me in.
Just gotta ask tho, to promise to at least go all the way with this project.
I'd advise to leave the other projects stamped as abandonned for now, but i sure hope that would be continued too.

Are you planning on having frequent updates on a short term base, giving like 5 minutes - 10 minutes of contents.
or on a longer term like some do with at least 1 gig of contents?
Sure hope for the later tho... don't get me wrong with that. :sneaky:
Great to hear you're on board! I fully intend to see this project through to the end, no plans of abandoning it. As for updates, I'm leaning towards the longer-term strategy with around 1 gig of substantial content. I think it allows for a deeper, more engaging experience. Hope that aligns with what you're looking for!

WOW!! VERY TASTY PILOT RELEASE!!

I LOVE IT!
I WISH YOU GOOD FORTUNE AND CONTINUED SUCCESS DEV
Cheesecake3D
I'm sold on this one! Definitely would be tuning with this from now on.
CONGRATS MATE!!
Thank you so much for the enthusiastic support! Your kind words are a huge motivator. Wishing you all the best too, and I hope you continue to enjoy the game as it progresses!

Are all those previews in the remade version of the game?
Yup!

Loving what I'm seeing so far in the remake! Keep it up!
Thank you! It's great to hear you're enjoying the remake!
No Linux version :(
It says Win/Linux on the front page.

This game is called "Godson", can we fuck our godmother? I don't think that's been done before.
The plot wasn't fully explained yet, but you're halfway there.

Last edited:

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
It has 2 beautiful animations and they are very successful. What's scary is how it's 2 GB in total, no story, nothing. Just how are the animations so big?

xTakeshi69

Jul 13, 2019
am i the only one who cannot enter this game? I spamming freaking "ENTER" at the starting screen and nothing happns. :(
edit:
I found out that you can start the game with f1

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenzi800

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm so glad that this game is back and hopefully you will continue developing this project till the end, a bit sad that I like the old Megan Fox model for the sister more but at least the new one still resembling her so I'll take this change. Don't drop it and welcome back Cheesecake3D

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes