4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

althworld

May 12, 2018
Dev is active on twitter again, posting WIP animations (@Jay3DM).

Hope is not lost…
I don't know, man. Although I'd like this game to get picked up again(even if only for Jennifer), going by the dev's track record, I think for this game at least, hope is still lost. And I'd like nothing better than to be proven wrong.

sum_timmy

Jun 21, 2021
Dev is making a new Game called "Vaporwave 2059" complete new setting and characters.
so i guess if u still just wanna bang thicc megan fox your hope is lost.
the new models still look interesting and high quality

Reactions: Manford

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
Dev is making a new Game called "Vaporwave 2059" complete new setting and characters.
so i guess if u still just wanna bang thicc megan fox your hope is lost.
the new models still look interesting and high quality
can you link the thread to this new game?

Reactions: Qixoni

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I'm really not sure why everyone likes this game so much. It was some of the worst art I've ever made. I didn't get enough funding on Patreon to be able to continue making this. I tried, but couldn't reach the goal I set, so I had to stop making it and focus more on work in real life. This game also had some of the worst freeroam, yet I still get messages to this day to continue it.

If you wonder why I am not making visual novels anymore is because I can't spend hours on end working on a game just to get 6 or 7 people on Patreon actually support or pay for it. It's not worth it. My life has been so much happier not focusing on making these games. I don't wish to return to that stress.

Also, Jay is a completely different person than me. But I did work on the skin shaders and helped with character design for his game.

Reactions: balvenie1401

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm really not sure why everyone likes this game so much. It was some of the worst art I've ever made. I didn't get enough funding on Patreon to be able to continue making this. I tried, but couldn't reach the goal I set, so I had to stop making it and focus more on work in real life. This game also had some of the worst freeroam, yet I still get messages to this day to continue it.

If you wonder why I am not making visual novels anymore is because I can't spend hours on end working on a game just to get 6 or 7 people on Patreon actually support or pay for it. It's not worth it. My life has been so much happier not focusing on making these games. I don't wish to return to that stress.

Also, Jay is a completely different person than me. But I did work on the skin shaders and helped with character design for his game.
most just want megan to be their mommy ;) and i see it in many other abandoned games. the people first start to care when its to late. i wish you all the best for your life. if this was not your thing its ok. at least you tried and are open about it.

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
most just want megan to be their mommy ;) and i see it in many other abandoned games. the people first start to care when its to late. i wish you all the best for your life. if this was not your thing its ok. at least you tried and are open about it.
Don't misunderstand. I said I don't want to return to that stress but I didn't say I don't want to return. I just don't want to go through the same thing, that is what I'm saying. For the past year I've been working with Jay on Vaporwave 2059. Now it's done and I need work again

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
My Patreon is activated again. I'm willing to remake this game if people desire it. I put up a poll, everyone should be able to see it.

I don't know, man. Although I'd like this game to get picked up again(even if only for Jennifer), going by the dev's track record, I think for this game at least, hope is still lost. And I'd like nothing better than to be proven wrong.
I'm here to prove it wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piat

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
My Patreon is activated again. I'm willing to remake this game if people desire it. I put up a poll, everyone should be able to see it.

I'm here to prove it wrong.
I was a supporter of "Smut Story". Would love to see a continuation of that game.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
If that keeps up, and the connection dev/supporters will be frequent enough...
count me in as a supporter too. as for now i'll just wait a bit more to see how that goes.

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes