4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

badwolf716

Jul 8, 2022
Nice game dev. Thanks!

Nailed the submissive milf. I hope you complete this.

If you don't mind a suggestion... option for closeup and creampie at the end of every sex scene would make it 1000x better.

Last edited:
Reactions: IPsycho
May 7, 2023
the visuals are on point, but the sex scenes are short and would like more dialogue during sex, i dont mind the paywall since i get it and also im playing it for free, but i would like to see the paywall of this update to be free in the next update

Reactions: Karmakw

gubl

May 31, 2018
love the game great work, the only thing id ask is can we get something other then hobbit feet?
I wonder with statue Marnie’s has, large round butt and big hanging tits, how she would maintain balance and not falling down once bend over with tiny feet and thin calves. This would be just against earth physics.

• Angry
Reactions: Rabbit6605

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
I can't get this over my head, so let me rant for once.

Why the uninterested milf models? Dev clearly has skill making 3dcg, but why overweight women?
It is a remake, and he didn't think the model far from good?
I saw the first one and ewww. it failed my first impression already.
Is it not better to make women more lewd to attract more patrons?
The gameplay is good, you got multiple choice, and every decision goes different way. but no thanks. I prefer milf my way.

End of rant.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I appreciate the choice of adding content specifically for patrons but showing that option to non-patrons feels wrong, why is there an option in the game that we cannot choose unless we pay for it? If you wanted people to subscribe to you on Patreon there are better ways to go about it.

By all means, make a normal and 'gold/patron' only version, but don't put patron-only content in the non-patron version of the game unless you intend to upset/annoy a lot of people. Just some advice for future versions, but don't feel obliged to follow it, do whatever you wish to.

Last edited:

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
3 months for one sex scene? And an incomplete one at that (if you don't have gold edition). I hope development picks up. This game has fantastic quality but the time between updates and confusing story will be taxing :(

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Nice game. Wish the sex scenes were longer. Also don't know if you are aware but IF you get Marnie to send the first photo but not the second the big photo stays on the screen and doesn't disappear. It blocks most of the dialogue and I had to restart a new save. Will we see the first MILF again or was she just a one time thing?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes