4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
man this game sure does seem to be about old lady feet. the visuals apart from the old ladies and feet are great with the remake, but wow, that's a whole lot of old lady feet. Janice is hot af though. Too bad she's just as much of a bitch as the other one, Larrow or something. deff feel like i was locked into their boring, pointless, bitchy conversation though. big turn off. be a good idea to trim that shit out of any future content/updates.

Last edited:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Good stuff!

Renders are great and writing is decent. All the foot shots make me think that some foot content may be coming in the future, I hope... ;)

Regardless I really like the game, I hope the dev plans to release this on Steam, either when it's done or in Early Access... I'd definitely buy it on there... :)

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I have to say like that godson remake is on but worried with Dev track record. I think I will wait awhile. I am not into starting another game to just get abandoned. The renders look ok and really like the animation. I reserve judgement and testing till several versions have been out with solid content improvement.

Good Luck with your Games!!!

Armando55

Nov 16, 2019
This game is good but a little critique is that there should be text during the sex scenes as well. I feel like that makes sex scenes better when you have some sort of dialogue.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Here are a couple of things that really piss me off and then a couple of things that make me happy.

Pros
  • No skimping on sexual material. Right from the start there's some good action and good looking women.
  • As a boob man, I can only be delighted by the big boobs.

Cons
  • Rarely complains about choices other than the lack of them. Now there are even too many. As if the dev is trying to hide the path that leads to sex or another scene of the same style. At least I wish half of those choices were gone. Like 1st choice leading to sex and 2nd choice not leading to sex. The others are completely pointless. Why keep making things difficult and in the long run can lead to not being able to do that choice hell anymore and not downloading the game.
  • Limitation of save file. I got that 10 pages full already in this version. Precisely because of the hellish number of choices. It would be good to have it unlimited like in other games.
here is one thing that really pisses me off: colored font.

clicki

Oct 12, 2022
I have this problem: I downloaded the game during the first launch, the game works fine, but during the second the text does not rewind forward help me solve this problem

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
How the hell do people fill 60 slots of save? the game is at 0.1.5 update "second update". I appreciate the game dialogue but it's just flavor text you don't need to make 5 saves per text delicious...
Pro tip if load a quick save after a text decision see if the characters respond with the same dialogue on different interaction, that means any answer you give is that route path.

The game has 2 paths right now...The Chad path or the gentleman path" one is fucks fantasy other is the real-life awkward interaction".The dev is just starting to put sex dialogue in the game and you guys believe he has a branching path system on this game:)))).You guys are funny

Bob131

Jul 18, 2018
love the game great work, the only thing id ask is can we get something other then hobbit feet?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes