Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've just tried the game, but I got quite a lot of 'an exception has occurred' bugs. While talking to the roommate I got 3, 4 when talking with Brooke. After talking with her I got the black screen for some time and the game ended.

Reactions: GameleaksStudio

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I've just tried the game, but I got quite a lot of 'an exception has occurred' bugs. While talking to the roommate I got 3, 4 when talking with Brooke. After talking with her I got the black screen for some time and the game ended.

Oh yes, it was because I needed to change the script to fix the previous bugs.
I'm going to fix that now, it's pretty simple.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Of course, I still plan to feature a lot of content from different social niches to expand the game!

No, no. One of the characters the protagonist can relate to will be domineering. Each of the girls will have their own quirks and fetishes, I prefer to do so to give the player freedom of what content he wants to see.
you should give the option to dominate her... just ''how''. can add some growth and drama.

Reactions: GameleaksStudio

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Is there anything after the talk with Brooke? I'm asking, cause if not, then there's no reason for me to download the game again before the update :)
Not for now, but soon there will be new content! I believe the next update will come out around 2/28/2022.

Reactions: Mister_M

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Well, this didn't work on JoiPlay...

Is there an android port available?

I intend to release the version for IOS and Android in the next update!
For now, I'm adding new things like map and new interface, plus more story content.

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
I intend to release the version for IOS and Android in the next update!
For now, I'm adding new things like map and new interface, plus more story content.
Oh, okay. Sounds great.

This looks really good, so I'm kind of eager to try it out.

I'll look forward to it!

:D

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
View attachment 1646075

Overview:
Going away to college is an adult game where a young college student gets a scholarship to play soccer. In this immersive universe, you will be able to meet girls, different social niches, be the captain of the team, as well as create your own story!

Yes, the game is based on choices, where each one will affect your game, no matter how small, some will have drastic impacts. The goal is to make each gameplay unique and engaging, where you can explore different tastes every time you start a new game.

Experience this story where each girl has a social, sexual and love quirk, or just be an asshole. Improve your grades to graduate with academic laurels, or just make it through the semester with as few grades as possible. You have all the freedom here!

See you at college!​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-11
Release Date: 2022-02-10
Developer: GameleaksStudio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -

View attachment 1646077 View attachment 1646078 View attachment 1646079

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
Sorry for the time without updates, however, lots of changes are coming soon! A new interface, sounds, hot scenes, mini-games, navigation menus and much more!
In the next few weeks, we'll see you at college!

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
As promised, I bring a more updated version of the game so you can enjoy the new changes. I haven't been able to follow the main story yet, just a few major gameplay changes.

I had a big unforeseen in my personal life with the loss of my father to cancer, which greatly delayed the development of the game and my professional and personal life. I hope you understand the delicate situation, and I apologize for being so long without news.

But life goes on and projects and dreams must go on! Hope you enjoy!

Ps: Only the GoFile, Anon and Mega Win/Linux links are updated. And only the links for Mega and Anon are updated from MAC.

Reactions: rafaaa

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
With the new update when we meet brooke and then we do the choices, before we can select to go the dialogue appears in portuguese and then when we select where we want to go there yellow,green and red places but only green and yellow works but he says there "nothing to do there" and goes back when our family leaves us on university and gives renpy error and goes back to main menu. Basically doesnt work the mechanic to choose where to go,its not in english and its bugged.
Hello Rafa! For now we haven't added anything to the main story, it was just a visual update at first, to show how the game is going. Soon we will have great new content.

Reactions: rafaaa
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote