• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 18, 2021
Lots of issues here to fix...
Language seems to vary from sentence to sentence no matter what you set as the default, and as soon as you hit the Sandbox segment every selection bugs out and crashes.

I imagine this is your first project? If so you may want to work on more concrete endings/breakoffs for each version, rather than just end it on a crash-fest.

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Lots of issues here to fix...
Language seems to vary from sentence to sentence no matter what you set as the default, and as soon as you hit the Sandbox segment every selection bugs out and crashes.
There's a Portuguese translation file, and the start of script.rpy is in English, but then the dialog in script.rpy switches to Portuguese. There's nothing to do after meeting Brooke, except for an event at the library that I can't fix... because it's in Portuguese. I attempted to fix it, but it's honestly kinda fucked. I think the dev combined the wrong files for this release.

Dev, your probably best off coding your game in Portugese, then making an English translation. Best of luck.

Reactions: TheDick69+

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
Yep. These are future tags, which will be included soon! I didn't want to pass something that won't be in the game. I hope you enjoy!
:unsure:
It would really help coordinate expectations if you listed somewhere what's already implemented and what's still planned.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yep getting the same language problems where it switches to Portuguese after meeting Brooke, guess I'll have to leave this game until that is fixed.

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
"There's nothing to see here" ...anywhere lol.

Looks like it could be fun after some updates

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.0
Size 87.0 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

GreenL___

Apr 4, 2023
View attachment 1646075

Overview:
Going away to college is an adult game where a young college student gets a scholarship to play soccer. In this immersive universe, you will be able to meet girls, different social niches, be the captain of the team, as well as create your own story!

Yes, the game is based on choices, where each one will affect your game, no matter how small, some will have drastic impacts. The goal is to make each gameplay unique and engaging, where you can explore different tastes every time you start a new game.

Experience this story where each girl has a social, sexual and love quirk, or just be an asshole. Improve your grades to graduate with academic laurels, or just make it through the semester with as few grades as possible. You have all the freedom here!

See you at college!

Note:
This game is still in the early stages of development!
The content is still short, but many things will come.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-17
Release Date: 2022-08-16
Developer: GameleaksStudio
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1646077 View attachment 1646078 View attachment 1646079
I get to the converstation with Brooke and than my game crashes, any thought?

GameleaksStudio

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2019
I get to the converstation with Brooke and than my game crashes, any thought?

Sorry about that, GreenL___. This project is suspended for now, I'm playing with another one called Life in Alphaville. It's only after this other game is finished that I'll get back to working on Going Away to College, I think.

Reactions: GreenL___
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote