• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Going for Goal [v0.07] [DarkSkello]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
The story has some ups and downs, but definitely more ups than downs. So I'll keep on playing. (y)

Ups: The girls, the story in total and the MC.
Downs: Too quick and a little "jumpy".

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
hey guys :)
any incest patches?
I don't know the right order of incest to name the characters

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so for me till now i feel like im in a kinetic novel and the choices are toomuch of a exclusion .....like the first one to sign or not ....mc feels like a simp and his false encouraging come from a place that is totally wrong,.
the pace is too fast for me no intro on family relationship only 3 or 4 paragraphs
tahgs are missing already.[light femdom on sabine route] no choice to dislike her either only to flirt or to disrecpect her while flirting.....
is bad that the harem is mandatory here characters are lack of many levels ,models are no so nice and so on....saying this i like the story not the jokes not the memes also ......from the 12 females you showed us only 3 or 4 are pretty enough ...so bcs that i when harem games have choices in that matter and not only on the side love interst......the harem is the real interst here not the side characters
i know the mc is young and all but atleast give him more backbone give a third choice to conter victor contract ,the house gift is ok but the bugatti i think its too much even more than the house that looks small for his already big family[plus shizuka and oni] .
why to train selfdefense if you are a football player ? for strenght and syamina?WTF never heard of [that doesnt mean that arent palyers who knows how to fight]but mc isnt put to test why so far and thats makes me disangage form the mc ,.all in all is a good start but some filling up in relationship intro and more backbone to mc will be good and pls girls looks all the same body type and the ones that are tennagers are too much loli type for my like[at leat gives us a chance to not to have any kind of raltionship with them]

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Relating to the story.... that's not how fraud and contracts work. Minors can't be held liable in this case, even if that minor is now an adult. The fraud is the manager that used the kid on a bogus contract and then demanded he pay back money. That's fraud and that's illegal. The manager is supposed to have due diligence, not the client, as it is his contract. Then for the former manager to slander said minor means he can be sued for defamation.

The whole starting premise for this story is bullshit.

How many more gigantic plot farces are to come?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Relating to the story.... that's not how fraud and contracts work. Minors can't be held liable in this case, even if that minor is now an adult. The fraud is the manager that used the kid on a bogus contract and then demanded he pay back money. That's fraud and that's illegal. The manager is supposed to have due diligence, not the client, as it is his contract. Then for the former manager to slander said minor means he can be sued for defamation.

The whole starting premise for this story is bullshit.

How many more gigantic plot farces are to come?
IF the game was set in real life, I agree 100%. But, it's a game. Do you argue with a TV show or movie because of things that are different than in real life?

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Update will probably be some time in the latter part of next month. Been doing a 5-aside scene and I decided to use gen9 characters for it. Daz for some reason isn't liking that. nearly 60 renders in with it since the start of last week. Got 5 scenes up but one is a relationship point event, another a dream and the other is just something I did during Easter for scenes when they watch tv.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
NTR is not in my plans. Femdom... I make a character in which you as the user would have the option to dominate her or for her to dominate you since some people like it. But for the most part it would just be normal. Harem is the canon path. Others are for you as the user to decide as to what you wish to do. Or at least this is the plan. Still got a lot to do yet
And yet... the mom who is also an LI, you saw fit to have her past be that she was drugged, gangraped, and passed around more than a bong in snoop dogs crib.

In a harem game.... really setting the tone there.

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Quick development update - Working on proper animation at the moment. Working on the scene with Johanna from v0.01. In terms of actual story progress - 2 scenes left and then I have a whole new day full of stuff to work on. Had planned for the end of this month. Starting to doubt I will meet that since it's took me all of today to do 3 animations for 1 sex scene with one more to come before moving onto other intimate scenes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: chicken head

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Game is released for Patreons. The post becomes public tomorrow. I will then put in an update request for f95. No new lewd scenes in this updates but I do have all new animations for any of the previous intimate scenes in the story.

Morho

May 16, 2023
looks interesting but i am little bit afraid of beeing abandoned by dev as there is not much support

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
IF the game was set in real life, I agree 100%. But, it's a game. Do you argue with a TV show or movie because of things that are different than in real life?
...Yes? The fuck? There are bad movies and tv shows because of inconsistencies, plotholes and blatant disregard for accuracy and attention to detail. This game's setting is at least similar to real life. There are no fantasy, sci-fi or dystopian elements as far as I can tell so criticism like that is totally valid...
What should we just assume that its an alt universe were obviously bs laws that are counter to common sense simply exist while everything else remains the same? That a bit much for suspension of disbelief. Yea sure turn your brain of and try to enjoy, I do that too but c'mon, that can't always be an excuse.
Critics and the audience call that stuff out all the time lol.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes