4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There are fewer people watching wrestling across the whole of America than there were in one territory, there are no ups and downs, it is just down, there aren't even any stars any more, you could walk down any street pretty much in any part of the world and most people would have known who Ric Flair, Brett Hart, Stone Cold Steve Austin, or the Rock, go ask 5 random people who the fuck Cody Rhodes or Romain Raines is, I bet not one of them could say who the fuck they are.

Hell the way things were going I am surprised the WWEs divas didn't end up like the girls in this game.

Fuck give it another year or so of good development for this game and you will probably have a larger audience than fucking TNA or whatever it is called now, hell the way things are going probably be bigger than all petite wrestling.

Hell, the story for this game is more believable than most of the shit I hear Jim Cornette review in regard to modern wrestling.

May 9, 2020
The game is really good, hope the dev can continue strongly and make it till the end. Really like the stories, render and character. Could use a bit more choices in scenes but i guess there's lot of time to develop more. To me if the dev continue this progress it can be one of the best futa game in my opinion

Reactions: Gordon_79

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Always hard to say, shooting for the next 3-4 weeks though.
All good, my friend. Just knowing you are working on it makes me feel better. :) I really want to see ALL of this story. :) We will get the update when it is ready. Peace, joy and productivity be yours, my friend! :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Gordon_79

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
will the game have futa on male?
There may be one or two optional scenes like that however it will certainly not be anything to the degree of content included in the titles in your signature! If THAT is what you expect, you want to keep on searching. Yet, if you also enjoy futa on female and futa on futa there will be plenty of both as I understand it. Hope that helps, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
will the game have futa on male?
There may be one or two optional scenes like that however it will certainly not be anything to the degree of content included in the titles in your signature! If THAT is what you expect, you want to keep on searching. Yet, if you also enjoy futa on female and futa on futa there will be plenty of both as I understand it. Hope that helps, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat(y)
This is right, the game will have optional futa on male content but it isn't the main focus. In fact it has some in the next update, which just went live for Patrons.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This is right, the game will have optional futa on male content but it isn't the main focus. In fact it has some in the next update, which just went live for Patrons.
I pay attention when I read your posts because I love this title, my wonderfully degenerate delinquent friend!:love:(y)
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SimonOx

May 10, 2017
Now that it has been a week since this official release to patrons, maybe someone could post it up here for the degenerates who cannot financially support him but still love his work? :)

Really nice work on this game Delinquent, by the way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Now that it has been a week since this official release to patrons, maybe someone could post it up here for the degenerates who cannot financially support him but still love his work? :)

Really nice work on this game Delinquent, by the way.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, friend. I've been awaiting this release. :) V0.3 is available to the public on Patreon. It just hasn't posted here yet.

I copied the dev's Patreon link from the OP here for your convenience...
Delinquent Productions
The DL links are in this post...

Hope that helps, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

PS: BaasB, would you post the latest public release to the OP at your earliest convenience, please?
Thank you, my friend;)(y)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes