4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well friends... I just finished the v0.3 update... AWESOME!!! I am already chomping at the bit like a prized stallion for the next update!!! Outstanding! Exceptional! Solar flare HOT!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Thank you Delinquent Productions! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vanillafudge

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Well friends... I just finished the v0.3 update... AWESOME!!! I am already chomping at the bit like a prized stallion for the next update!!! Outstanding! Exceptional! Solar flare HOT!!! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Thank you Delinquent Productions! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Glad you liked it!

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
do the choices matter for the future of the story or are they just there to provide different versions of some scenes? i ask to understand if i need to keep multiple saves or not

also, it would be nice if the match outcome could be chosen between options based on which choices you previously made outside of the ring
EDIT: i understand most match results have to be wins because that's what the main story needs, but maybe it could still apply to some match sex scenes. or maybe some non-matches casual sex scenes

as for v 0.3, i think there was a definite improvement over the previous versions

Last edited:

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
do the choices matter for the future of the story or are they just there to provide different versions of some scenes? i ask to understand if i need to keep multiple saves or not

also, it would be nice if the match outcome could be chosen between options based on which choices you previously made outside of the ring
EDIT: i understand most match results have to be wins because that's what the main story needs, but maybe it could still apply to some match sex scenes. or maybe some non-matches casual sex scenes

as for v 0.3, i think there was a definite improvement over the previous versions
Most of the choices will be for different versions of scenes or to opt out of specific scenes. As the game continues there will be choices that determine more romantic relationships with some characters instead of casual ones, as well as choices that determine endings. The plan is to have these clearly marked so that people don't have to worry too much about missing out on content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

The time has finally come, part three of Going Over is officially complete!
I've learned a ton during the making of this update, tried a lot of new stuff out, and it really paid off. This is the biggest update so far and everything is running more smoothly than ever. I can't wait to see what you all think about it, so make sure to let me know!

As always this will release a week later for the public. I'll also be taking a little time off for some life stuff, but when I get back it's full steam ahead again.
Thank you all for your patience and your support so far, I really can't express how much it means to me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Going Over [v0.3] [Delinquent Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GoingOver-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Since you have choices in the game you might want to get rid of the Kinetic Novel Tag. I for one would never play a true Kinetic Novel because its just a comic book so, I didn't download your game.

Now that I see its more of a VN and has choices I was quick to download it ;)

Uvo

Oct 31, 2018
Another update? Change Log says that both v0.3 and v0.2 are both N/A. I don't wanna play versions that are 'Not Applicable'.

• Angry
Reactions: KenneX

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Another update? Change Log says that both v0.3 and v0.2 are both N/A. I don't wanna play versions that are 'Not Applicable'.

The time has finally come, part three of Going Over is officially complete!
I've learned a ton during the making of this update, tried a lot of new stuff out, and it really paid off. This is the biggest update so far and everything is running more smoothly than ever. I can't wait to see what you all think about it, so make sure to let me know!

As always this will release a week later for the public. I'll also be taking a little time off for some life stuff, but when I get back it's full steam ahead again.
Thank you all for your patience and your support so far, I really can't express how much it means to me.

Going Over 0.3 PC
Going OVer 0.3 Mac

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Most of the choices will be for different versions of scenes or to opt out of specific scenes. As the game continues there will be choices that determine more romantic relationships with some characters instead of casual ones, as well as choices that determine endings. The plan is to have these clearly marked so that people don't have to worry too much about missing out on content.
v0.3 already!!! Dude! You are totally on a roll! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is futa on male avoidable?
Completely! In the most recent update you had the option to invite one of two people to spend some time together, one male, the other female. IDK how the male path plays out but there was a warning of futa on male up front when choosing. So, I went with the female and we both had a great time. :)
Hope that helps you my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes