4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023

October 19
This one has been a while coming but it's finally time for the fourth part of Going Over!

Update four has 480+ renders, that's more than part one and two combined, and our largest release yet by a pretty considerable margin. In addition I've redone the main menu screen to be a bit more exciting, and added music to the game!

We're also just in time for Friday the 13th and Halloween, perfect for our scary movie section this time around, it was really fun to do so I hope you like it!

I'm still very much learning and growing as a game dev, trying out new things and new ideas as I go, so I'm excited to see what you all think!

As always I'll be taking a little break after this (boy I need it this time), but will be back in action working on part five afterwards. Feel free to leave any questions, comments, or report any issues you have here or in a DM and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your support, and I hope you enjoy yourself!

Dec 3, 2020
YES!!! I've been really looking forward to an update for this one. Glad this hasn't died on the vine like the dev's previous equally excellent project.

Reactions: Jeanettei

CSE_NSFW

Mar 31, 2019
The MC is very pretty, id love to make some fanart of her. is there any possible way I can do that! <3 good luck on your game!

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Absolutely loved this update. So much content! After every scene, I thought surely that was the end, but it just kept giving and giving! Love love love the characters, especially MC and Riley! The horror movie scene was epic. Also, love that it didn't end on a cliffhanger. Bravo! *chef's kiss*

Reactions: Jeanettei

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoingOver-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes