4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Jane and Coach are gonna fuck too, let's face it, he's already had more screen time than John(ny) Hennegan/Morrison/Nitro/Mundo had on G.L.O.W in the same capacity
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dude, i love her so much, she is so adorable, i wanna see her fuck everyone's every hole but, really, the coach?, eww, please be the last choice from all the cast. Any other would be less gross, i don't know, ok whatever..:LOL:

Crazyman123456

Jan 26, 2021
Spoiler alert for those who haven't played the game yet

I have just played the newest version of the game and it has a very big potential. I don't know if the developer reads here but if he/she does i have a few opinions.

If there are choises in the match which could lead you either winnig the match or losing the match this game can be a real success and Jane winning all of the matches would be a big upset, I don't know your plans yet but her loss in a very humiliating way, even with a submission would be perfect in the future.
Thanks for the game again, it is very good

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Spoiler alert for those who haven't played the game yet

I have just played the newest version of the game and it has a very big potential. I don't know if the developer reads here but if he/she does i have a few opinions.

If there are choises in the match which could lead you either winnig the match or losing the match this game can be a real success and Jane winning all of the matches would be a big upset, I don't know your plans yet but her loss in a very humiliating way, even with a submission would be perfect in the future.
Thanks for the game again, it is very good
Spoiler alert

I'm not sure you know this, but watching the adventures of the loser protagonist is not everyone's favorite activity. :HideThePain:

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Spoiler alert

I'm not sure you know this, but watching the adventures of the loser protagonist is not everyone's favorite activity. :HideThePain:
watching her quickly win every match will become old soon

the plot needs to either move out of the ring or provide less repetitive matches

• Angry
Reactions: Zanax

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
watching her quickly win every match will become old soon

the plot needs to either move out of the ring or provide less repetitive matches
Yeah, but making a complete loser out of a mc who doesn't win at all is totally different and will keep the interest, I'm sure. :HideThePain:

I don't mind that she will lose at one point and I'm absolutely fine with that. This will make sense that her self-confidence will be shaken after a series of victories.

Reactions: sbarabaus

Crazyman123456

Jan 26, 2021
Spoiler alert

Well I understand your concern but I didn't mean that she should always lose, the thing which attracts us to itself is exitement and if we know or assume that she will win every match then this exitement will slowly be erased. Think about that, wouldn't be a match between an opponent who beat her last time interesting and naugty, and see her win this time or maybe she couldn't control herself and lose again who knows. The fact that noone would know in that kind of situation is the source of exitement and enterteinement.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
And it has animations, you brought up visual novels being visuals and animations but animations aren't needed to make a visial novel, visual.
Technically, two frame loops are not animations. I'm all for animations done right, but in this case the game would be better off without the attempt, or at least until the dev becomes adept at creating them.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess people don't know how wrestling works it's fixed matches it's not mma matches.
They are shoot matches, they hit each other.

It's mixed wrestling, fighting and fucking.

she will win every match then this exitement will slowly be erased.
Never got bored watching Joe Calzaghe fight. Never got bored watching Mayweather fight. Never got bored watching Jon Jones fight and I never got bored watching Khabib fight.

Wanna know what they all have in common?

They never lost.

Wanna know why people like watching their fave fighters?

Win streaks. Nobody backs a loser.

It also has elements of wrestling which still rings true, there is a reason the mid and lower cards exist, for those that lose.

Well, Jones has 1 loss on record but it was a disqualification that should never have happened and really should have been removed and made no contest.

Roman Reigns wouldn't be as over as he is now without his nearly 3 year win streak.

Undertaker wouldn't be who he is without his Wrestlemania streak.

Goldberg wouldn't have his fame without his undefeated streak.

People like winners and, like I avoid games about losers that need to drug or hypnotise women to get laid, I wouldn't want to play a game like this about a loser.

There is nothing exciting about watching a badass get bitched out.

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
The matches themselves will feature female or futa characters where the MC might be top or bottom, obviously. These are not optional.
Sexual interactions with any male characters (currently planned for MC to be the bottom but that could change if people really want it I guess) will be optional.

I'm also going to be adding a choice of finishers to give players a little more input for the matches themselves. Feel free to suggest finishers you would like to see Jane use.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
They are shoot matches, they hit each other.

It's mixed wrestling, fighting and fucking.

Never got bored watching Joe Calzaghe fight. Never got bored watching Mayweather fight. Never got bored watching Jon Jones fight and I never got bored watching Khabib fight.

Wanna know what they all have in common?

They never lost.

Wanna know why people like watching their fave fighters?

Win streaks. Nobody backs a loser.

It also has elements of wrestling which still rings true, there is a reason the mid and lower cards exist, for those that lose.

Well, Jones has 1 loss on record but it was a disqualification that should never have happened and really should have been removed and made no contest.

Roman Reigns wouldn't be as over as he is now without his nearly 3 year win streak.

Undertaker wouldn't be who he is without his Wrestlemania streak.

Goldberg wouldn't have his fame without his undefeated streak.

People like winners and, like I avoid games about losers that need to drug or hypnotise women to get laid, I wouldn't want to play a game like this about a loser.

There is nothing exciting about watching a badass get bitched out.
Love you Ava:devilish:(y) Love that biting wit as well, especially when you back it with the facts.:devilish:(y)

"Wrestling is fake!" Say that after you've gone even one round in one of these underground cage matches! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: These are not sanctioned matches. They are, as you pointed out, only part wrestling, part MMA, in some of the matches part street fight with a live sex show finale. NONE of these competitors want to get dominated as they are all dominant themselves so they will fight tooth and nail to win, fighting dirty whenever possible! There is no predetermined winner like big league pro wrestling. As you said, dear Ava, these are "shoot matches" where just about anything goes and the hits are real! I am loving this story! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

As for losing... Our MC starts out losing EVERYTHING! She loses her health and needs multiple surgeries to repair her busted knee, sapping all of her savings. She loses her career due to an accident that cripples her last pro opponent. This was at least in part MC's fault for getting careless and not sticking to the original game plan to preserve her knee and prevent injury. And, she loses the life she knew as a successful professional. Even her renown is now tarnished by the ill fated event that led to her ultimate down fall.

Ultimately, this is MC's come back story... her return to victory! So, she had better win and win big! To me, that is the entire point of this story, the come back trail to victory!!!

On a personal note, I hope you and your lady are happy and well. Hope you can get back in your professional chef's kitchen soon as I know from being retired for over a decade that sometimes there are only so many games you can play before the boredom takes over and threatens to swallow you whole. So, stay busy, prepare brilliant meals at home for you and your lady to enjoy and enjoy each other in whatever way best suits your current mood and interests. Hugs...;)(y)

Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The matches themselves will feature female or futa characters where the MC might be top or bottom, obviously. These are not optional.
Sexual interactions with any male characters (currently planned for MC to be the bottom but that could change if people really want it I guess) will be optional.

I'm also going to be adding a choice of finishers to give players a little more input for the matches themselves. Feel free to suggest finishers you would like to see Jane use.
Loving this AVN, my friend:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I love the futa on female content. Futa on futa would be interesting as well. I only hope that the futa topping male content will be kept to an absolute bare minimum. It would be awfully nice of you to give the player a choice of whether we see the bottom male content as I prefer NOT to see that at all. These are merely my humble opinions and a polite request, not demanding anything. Hell... if you DO give us player choice as to whether we see the futa topping male content, I will likely watch it anyway... You made the MC so fucking sexy that I would queue up just to watch her fuck the sofa cushions!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Well done, well played, Delinquent! I hope you stick with this and really deliver us your full story here! I've really enjoyed what I've seen thus far and with the last few scenes you introduced some intriguing possibilities with that secretive meeting. I can't wait to see our MC square off against that giant Syrian bitch! Those cocky bitches need to eat mat and get a full dose of MC's big fat cock!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: I agree with WuzzyFuzzy regarding the animations. I would rather see no animations than those two frame shots that are currently posing as animations. I know that it takes a TON of time and effort to learn to make these AVN titles. I do prefer to see animations but at least in a smooth .gif type format if not a full .mp4 style video format. I generally wait to see a whole title prior to making a review but the current animations do take half a star off where I would score this title at present and drop you to four and a half stars. Since we can't actually enter half stars that means it would be four stars, unfortunately. Otherwise, you have a real winner on your hands here. Ready for more when you have it ready to be seen!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordon_79

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Dear dev, i believe it is fair enough to consider satisfy the part of the audience that would like to see that (the MC topping males) making it of course optional and/or avoidable. Respect for everyone's kink, peace and love guys, no war:p

Reactions: PapaPhat

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I love the futa on female content. Futa on futa would be interesting as well. I only hope that the futa topping male content will kept to an absolute bare minimum. It would be awfully nice of you to give the player a choice of whether we see the bottom male content as I prefer NOT to see that at all.
Since it's typically pretty niche if I do add futa on male it will 100% be optional within the already optional male on futa.

Technically, two frame loops are not animations. I'm all for animations done right, but in this case the game would be better off without the attempt, or at least until the dev becomes adept at creating them.
If this is the general consensus than I may leave them out in the future, I don't want to spend extra time on something that is actively detracting from the experience.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

YES PLEASE, adding futa on male would be a good idea, if you have futa on female, male on futa and futa on male you appeal to a larger player base, not everyone who likes futa likes all 3, even if optional it will give you more people looking into the game.

Also male on futa is more niche than futa on male.

Well, my first thought was, WTF we just did a rough O-Goshi why not go right for the Angel lock, come on, she is just fucking rip for a bronco buster give or receive, but the stuff needs to be believable if you can go look at some of Rocking Robin ( no not the stupid game) Medusa, Luna Vachon, Sensational Sherry (no not as wasted HBK girl), or if not, Trish Stratus, Lita, Jacky and Molly Holly, women who know how to wrestle properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordon_79

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
If this is the general consensus than I may leave them out in the future, I don't want to spend extra time on something that is actively detracting from the experience.
Don't know if it's consensus or not, but it is my opinion. Do they detract from the story? For me, mildly, yes. Do they advance or enhance the story? Not really, at least for me. Regardless, I would encourage you to keep practicing. Even if you don't include them now, mastering the technique will sooner or later benefit you.

Thanks for the reply!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since it's typically pretty niche if I do add futa on male it will 100% be optional within the already optional male on futa.

I was thinking both Jane and Dylan are switches if they were in a relationship long ago.
But truth be told, right now i am more interested in finishing what Jane and Riley started before that bitch Candi interrupted them. And also a encore of that first fight. :love:

The coach I thought was going to "wreck" those two he is teaching. All that teasing made me think they are interested on him. :p

ps: i don't mind the two frames animation since the renders are well done. :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A failure to launch, and Star Prophecy, (I think Futadom world), are 3 games I know of pretty much only futa on male, can anyone name a single game dedicated to solely male on futa, I have yet to see any, in fact, I see far more futa on male than male on futa, so how the hell is futa on male niche.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
A failure to launch, and Star Prophecy, (I think Futadom world), are 3 games I know of pretty much only futa on male, can anyone name a single game dedicated to solely male on futa, I have yet to see any, in fact, I see far more futa on male than male on futa, so how the hell is futa on male niche.
Sissy maker?

And let's be honest, with the number of games with a male mc in which he has a several futa/trans li's so many, that a separate game can only be made up just from renders of these games. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeh but not dedicated, so how can futa on male be niche if there are games dedicated to that, and pretty much no games dedicated to male on futa.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes