4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
a VN must be VISUAL at first...
Animations = 1/5 (funny 2 frames animations..)
Hey I'll have you know the newest ones are a whole 3 frames!

Seriously though, I know my animations aren't very good. They probably aren't going to get much better in terms of frames though, that shit is a lot of work that most people don't care about.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Hey I'll have you know the newest ones are a whole 3 frames!

Seriously though, I know my animations aren't very good. They probably aren't going to get much better in terms of frames though, that shit is a lot of work that most people don't care about.
Pff 2 frames of animation is more then enough to cover my real life sexual prowess, so that 3rd frame is like a brand new world for me. :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Fuck you Candi, you just interrupted some sexy time between Jane and Riley. You deserved all that and more. :devilish:
Also it seems Dylan's little scheme is about to get destroyed by a sex trafficker? At least that conversation seemed to imply that.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It was a very nice start but i feel that as much too often in those games, the dev seems to be thinking that it would be agood idea to go down the way of a mafia like shit story.
And the end of the fight with Candi was pretty lame, she could have at least fucked her in the ass after what she did!
Cutting us from a hot sceen with Riley was a dick move, i guess the dev would like to milk us a bit before giving us the nice stuff.
Well i love that game and the girls but i don't like too much the road it's taking, the blue balling, the mafia shit and so on, lets hope we wont get lost into that or i will quit even if the MC is driving me nuts!!:love:

Reactions: Aster1234

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I know it'd add a lot more work and scenes, that on some playthoughs would be completely missed, but having choices during the fights (even with ability to potentialy lose! Altho that would really complicate the script going forward) would be top notch and add a lot of immersion. Still, as it stands, enjoyable story and very good renders so far, even if falling short on choice aspect.

Also, hoping for continuation the chats with Slater guy, it's interesting dynamic they have.

Reactions: sbarabaus

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Wow what a great start!!! Loved it! MC is gorgeous! Can't wait to see her fucking the brains out of whatever moves and has holes..:p

Thanks and congratulations dev, keep up, renders and characters are of high quality, it's very fresh and interesting plot and writing on the futa genre we many here love so much.

Wish you all the best and good luck with that, ill definitely watch and support

edit: just realized it is not the first release as i thought but the second. I obviously missed the initial(0.1) about one month ago

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, it was alright. It's a kinetic novel. There are no choices whatsoever, which honestly, was bad. Everything is forced, nothing to opt out of, your ex-boyfriend recruits you (sorry female/trans only fans) for a wrestling show where you have sex to win.

Girl starts making out with you in the locker room, no choice to stop it or react to it at all. Then proceeds to dominate you in the ring, talking about making you into her pet and getting you a bowl to eat from and all sorts of stuff. Again, no choices in the match, so you let it all happen and it tells you how much you fail to overcome her (even though you're supposed to be this high end top dawg of wrestling compared to them, yet she dominates you with no issues and makes you look weak).

Writing was fine, renders are fine, girls look great and the story is fun and interesting at least. Just no choices to make, so yeah, kinetic novel. You're just along for the ride. Not my cup of tea, but if you don't mind kinetic novels or trans (no actual futa), then give it a try.

Thanks regardless and best of luck with your project. :)
So, not a futa game? I guess I should have guessed considering how many people in the thread are asking for scenes were men take it up the ass from the MC or the MC take it up the ass from men or other "futa"... :LOL:

Thanks for saving me an unnecessary download/playthrough! :)

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Very promising start.
Can we(and i mean me lol) expect some decision making midfights?
Kinda we could have control how matches go and end depending of choices?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well that was short and sweet, is it only going to be on female.
It's almost like you didn't read the overview

Overview:
Going Over is an adult visual novel about a disgraced pro wrestler who gets involved in a new career that's one part wrestling, one part live sex show. Join her journey as she navigates this strange new environment of shady deals, wealthy benefactors, and dangerous rivals.
The game features a futa protagonist with futa, female, and male partners

It has already been established that Jane had a prior relationship with Dylan from which we can infer, given his admission that any of the women could destroy him physically, that he was the bottom

Jane and Coach are gonna fuck too, let's face it, he's already had more screen time than John(ny) Hennegan/Morrison/Nitro/Mundo had on G.L.O.W in the same capacity

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes