Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I didn't know we needed an ugly bastard tag for this game. :Kappa:
Hey! That older man is not ugly. I hope to be as fit as he is when I reach that age...sooner than later.

Or he looks older than what he really is because of the injuries and drugs to perform while being injured......

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Hey! That older man is not ugly. I hope to be as fit as he is when I reach that age...sooner than later.

Or he looks older than what he really is because of the injuries and drugs to perform while being injured......
Yeah to be honest he should look way more rough, but the first version of him was way too ugly bastard and I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
How should the ropes react to her? Should they say she's sexy? And I'm embarrassed to ask what her hands should do with the ropes. изображение_2024-09-12_001404037.png

• Haha
Reactions: Analsole

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I tried to get the ropes to react early on and it never looked quite right so I just moved on.
Also part six is up on Patreon!
Those ropes are pretty hard so in the picture their talking about they shouldn't have moved anyway she's just standing there with her arms on them not leaning her bodyweight on them

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I tried to get the ropes to react early on and it never looked quite right so I just moved on.
Also part six is up on Patreon!
Hey DelinquentProductions what happened to your subscribestar account? I see that it is still under review? Did you try linking your social profiles to it (discord etctera)?

DelinquentProductions

Degenerate
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Hey DelinquentProductions what happened to your subscribestar account? I see that it is still under review? Did you try linking your social profiles to it (discord etctera)?
I'm assuming that because I made it at the same time as a lot of other creators because of the Patreon rules changes spooking us that it's in a big backlog.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It shouldn't take that long. Most other creators i follow already have their sub account done.

From their FAQ. You may need to check back with them about it. :unsure:
The approval process is complex and non-unidirectional endeavor. On average it takes between 24 and 72 hours for our Onboarding team to review an application and make a decision. However, sometimes it requires more back and forth correspondence between us and an applicant.

To expedite the process, simply add your SubscribeStar.adult profile address to your existing social networks Contact/About pages and/or to the personal website. When done, send us links to these pages with the word EXPEDITE in the subject line. Such links can be removed after the approval process is over. As an alternative, the link to the profile page can be used in a post or publication just to prove that an applicant has full control over that online entity.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Seems to be out for lower tiers. Now we really need a hero. i would but p@tr3on is annoying and don't accept my card. :p
Same with me, bro. This is disgusting discrimination based on nationality. You were born in the wrong country, which means you are a subhuman, and Patreon tells you - get out.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well I got the new part, but don't this site remove links that are posted without the developer's permission?
Never heard about that, but if you wish you could send the links to a moderator or uploader so they can make mirrors instead of using the original link.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes