Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Tags are no longer meaningful after the NTR war. Can someone kindly tell me what's in this game? Thanks in advance!
From someone that doesn't like NTR so didn't follow those routes
As of chapter 3 no one fucks no one without your consent (not even "happens but you don't see it"). But some of the characters have a sexual past.
In detail SPOILERS
-A mobster has slave that later on becomes a LI and he slaps her ass.
-You briefly see through the eyes of the antagonist and can make a few choices, one of those is asking the mobster to lend you his slave for a while. You can chose not to ask for that as the antagonist. So it's not like it happens anyways but you don't see it, it doesn't happen.
-The antagonist express a desire to bang your work partner. Don't know what happens if you weren't getting involved with her, but as of now he has 0 success there.
-You have to close a negotiation with a politician alongside the mobster's slave, being the reason she is there to close the deal, but you can chose to tell the politician to go fuck himself.
This slave was used to buy favors in the past and presumably was fucked by her master, but as the story develops, other than being spanked, as long as you don't want to, so far no one fucks her. She doesn't even live with her master so it's not like you are left wondering.
Then there is a prostitute that you can bang, but is not clear yet if she will be a LI or if that was just one time. But well, she is a prostitute. So far you don't see anyone else with her though.
That's pretty much it. I don't like NTR but i am having no problems playing this game. The developer goes as far as giving you a warning during that brief time playing as the antagonist that you can chose to fuck the slave, but that she later will become a LI for the protagonist, if you are sure you want to proceed.
The game is about organized crime and one of the staples of the business is prostitution, unless you expect the brothel to have just opened, have not had any clients yet and have only recruited virgins, i don't know what else people expect.

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
As of chapter 3 no one fucks no one without your consent (not even "happens but you don't see it"). But some of the characters have a sexual past.
In detail SPOILERS
-You briefly see through the eyes of the antagonist and can make a few choices, one of those is asking the mobster to lend you his slave for a while. You can chose not to ask for that as the antagonist. So it's not like it happens anyways but you don't see it, it doesn't happen.
-The antagonist express a desire to bang your work partner. Don't know what happens if you weren't getting involved with her, but as of now he has 0 success there.
-You have to close a negotiation with a politician alongside the mobster's slave, being the reason she is there to close the deal, but you can chose to tell the politician to go fuck himself.
This slave was used to buy favors in the past and presumably was fucked by her master, but as the story develops, other than being spanked, as long as you don't want to, so far no one fucks her. She doesn't even live with her master so it's not like you are left wondering.
Then there is a prostitute that you can bang, but is not clear yet if she will be a LI or if that was just one time. But well, she is a prostitute. So far you don't see anyone else with her though.
That's pretty much it. I don't like NTR but i am having no problems playing this game. The developer goes as far as giving you a warning during that brief time playing as the antagonist that you can chose to fuck the slave, but that she later will become a LI for the protagonist, if you are sure you want to proceed.
The game is about organized crime and one of the staples of the business is prostitution, unless you expect the brothel to have just opened, have not had any clients yet and have only recruited virgins, i don't know what else people expect.
Thanks for the explanation. Sounds like a good game.
So these scenes are what people arguing about in this game? Jesus the NTR war has gone to the next level.

We should just acknowledge mild NTR is everywhere in life, any movies or novels, depending on our perspectives. We need to chill the fuck out.

Reactions: Ker_

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got a chance to play the game and its interesting.

I really find it hilarious that one of the choices in each confrontation is basically "Fuck this dialog, I'mma hit a motherfucker." I know each of these confrontations will eventually boil down to a fight, but the ability to play the MC like a Barbarian in a DnD party I find absolutely hilarious.

There is a decent amount of side chick content what with the whore from the brothel and Miranda if you choose, wish they were more involved as I feel they ended a bit too soon but they were both enjoyable for what they were.

I kinda hate that the main character keeps getting conned and manipulated into doing things through by Miranda, Ben, and especially James. I really, really, want to kill James for being the rat-faced weasel he is.
I get that for the story to happen though the MC has to fall for these things, but sometimes you can follow a movie a bit too closely. Hopefully we can start making moves to get ourselves out from under the bs and not have to act stupid because the plot needs the MC to be. That being said, shooting the Zoning guy was cathartic. -Chef's kiss-. I look forward to us being able to do that too as many of the male cast as possible, because their all scumbags.

As for the whole NTR thing, its completely avoidable so I could give two fucks. As long as we keep getting the choice to stop that shit with Zoe, Grace, and Miranda, I could care less. As long as the story stays focused on the MC being the character who gets action, I'll continue playing.

Last edited:

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Got a chance to play the game and its interesting.

I really find it hilarious that one of the choices in each confrontation is basically "Fuck this dialog, I'mma hit a motherfucker." I know each of these confrontations will eventually boil down to a fight, but the ability to play the MC like a Barbarian in a DnD party I find absolutely hilarious.

There is a decent amount of side chick content what with the whore from the brothel and Miranda if you choose, wish they were more involved as I feel they ended a bit too soon but they were both enjoyable for what they were.

I kinda hate that the main character keeps getting conned and manipulated into doing things through by Miranda, Ben, and especially James. I really, really, want to kill James for being the rat-faced weasel he is.
I get that for the story to happen though the MC has to fall for these things, but sometimes you can follow a movie a bit too closely. Hopefully we can start making moves to get ourselves out from under the bs and not have to act stupid because the plot needs the MC to be. That being said, shooting the Zoning guy was cathartic. -Chef's kiss-. I look forward to us being able to do that too as many of the male cast as possible, because their all scumbags.

As for the whole NTR thing, its completely avoidable so I could give two fucks. As long as we keep getting the choice to stop that shit with Zoe, Grace, and Miranda, I could care less. As long as the story if focused on the MC being the character who gets action, I'll continue playing.
Miranda isn't a side chick she is one of the three main LI's. The only side chick right now is Amelia.

Reactions: Ker_

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Pls add an option for a background color in the textbox. Names and text are sometimes hard to read.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png

2. Who is Jason? - There is no Jason in the room ^^

screenshot0003.png

3. Sometimes the narration displays names over the text box. Just drop the names or use something generic like "narrator".

screenshot0005.png

And thoughts are not clearly to differentiate - they should be in italic or marked in some way.

The game itself is fine. Renders are good. The story is a bit stupid... but maybe there are some twists planned.

Currently Benjamin HAS to know the MC is undercover, because he knows that the fight was a setup by the captain. So either there will be a twist (the end of Ch. 3 got me confused tbh) or the plot has more holes than swiss cheese :)

All in all its fun and just needs some tweaks here and there (see above).

About the NTR ... up to this point there was no NTR ... or ppl really have to understand that for NTR there has to be some kind of jealousy involved - and at least in my play only the short haired slave fucked other ppl ... and until that point she meant nothing to the MC.
With that attitude every incest game with a living father has to be NTR, because he had to fuck the mom to make the story happen. - oh and even when you fuck some whore, because she fucked other dudes too :LOL: o_O

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
When will I get chapter 3 for android?
Yeah, I worded that weirdly, should of said "There was a decent amount of action with the side chick whore and Miranda."

As for the Text issue, alot of games without text boxes fix this issue by adding a black border to the white text so that it pops from the background instead of blending in with it.

Agreed too on the inner monologue being a bit hard to determine.
In the screenshots above you see there is no name while it narrates inner monolog for James but there is a name when it narrates action for Miranda. Maybe remove the name when it is the narrator speaking and then include the name but include a (Thinking) next to the name or put the text completely in Italics.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Currently Benjamin HAS to know the MC is undercover, because he knows that the fight was a setup by the captain. So either there will be a twist (the end of Ch. 3 got me confused tbh) or the plot has more holes than swiss cheese :)

About the NTR ... up to this point there was no NTR ... or ppl really have to understand that for NTR there has to be some kind of jealousy involved - and at least in my play only the short haired slave fucked other ppl ... and until that point she meant nothing to the MC.
With that attitude every incest game with a living father has to be NTR, because he had to fuck the mom to make the story happen. - oh and even when you fuck some whore, because she fucked other dudes too :LOL: o_O
Benjamin can think that Miranda just didn't want MC at her unit. I mean, it wouldn't be that hard for Benjamin to join the dots, but there are other possibilities.
The NTR part. i am of the opinion that from the point the player becomes aware of a character and the possibility of it becoming a LI, that character being with someone constitutes NTR.
So, in incest games there would be no NTR for the mother's relationship with the father previous to the events depicted on the game. Usually this is solved by the mother and father not having relationships due to an ongoing argument between them, like in "No more money" or "no more secrets" or by the father being absent on a work trip (or even dead).
But just my opinion. I think it depends on the mentality of the player and how he sees the experience of playing the game. I can understand someone saying: "Grace hadn't met MC yet, how is she sleeping with the antagonist NTR?" But I can understand (and that is how i feel, i didn't play that scene) that the player deveolps an interest on a character even if the MC hasn't met her yet, and that character being with someone from that time onwards imply NTR.
But once again, i am satisfied as how is the dev handling it

Last edited:

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
1. Pls add an option for a background color in the textbox. Names and text are sometimes hard to read.

View attachment 1586855 View attachment 1586979

2. Who is Jason? - There is no Jason in the room ^^

View attachment 1586886

3. Sometimes the narration displays names over the text box. Just drop the names or use something generic like "narrator".

View attachment 1587232

And thoughts are not clearly to differentiate - they should be in italic or marked in some way.

The game itself is fine. Renders are good. The story is a bit stupid... but maybe there are some twists planned.

All in all its fun and just needs some tweaks here and there (see above).

1.Yes, I will do that and the gallery. I'll try to do that by the next update, but I can't promise.
2.Maybe he went to the bathroom?
3.That is the telling from the narrator. It's italic and nameless all the time.
4.(I usually write thoughts like this) It's a debatable case for me on this image. It's probably more for the narrator, but she's trying to say something so I left this text on her behalf. I'll add brackets.

Thank you very much for the recommendations!

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So i understand there is Ntr in this game but it is optional but are there love points? like if you want to pick the non Ntr option but maybe didn't pick the right choices you won't get the option?

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
So i understand there is Ntr in this game but it is optional but are there love points? like if you want to pick the non Ntr option but maybe didn't pick the right choices you won't get the option?
it's not actual NTR but game warns you. It's optional. No apparent love points system exist atm.

Reactions: Ker_ and tlarsen

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
In detail SPOILERS
Not related to the NTR topic but the Grace thing.. If you want her to trust you and "fall for you" it's best to reject her when she tries to service you for helping her, when she asks you why you rejected her tell her that you are not like the other guys, it won't be in those exact words but this will make her realize that you are different. Id assume that's the best option for her love route.

Reactions: Aner878787

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
To quote Dev:

"This content contains optional NTR.
If this offends you then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it.
"

Clearly some folk cant read.

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
"Ntr is optional and is not the main theme of the game"

Ok but is there enough NTR scenes or is it just one or two scenes?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017

So far the content pertains only one character. And I wonder, if there'll ever be actual ntr with this character, because in the current update I got the impression that it was important to save her from her fate as a sex slave, if you want to have a romance with her. She gets send to fuck some guy to close a deal, but you can also protect her and shoot the guy in the knee instead, which seems to put you on the romance path with her.
Getting jealous about the fact that she has to fuck other dudes doesn't really make sense, when you're not on her romance path. So either way, there's no real ntr, right?

Reactions: SlidingBadger

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
So this is pretty good. Really nice renders, and some decent characters. Got to appreciate the ability to just stare silently at people in most situations too haha.

The whole punch first plot requirement is....aggravating, maybe is the best word. Doesn't seem to be any reason for an MC who up till that point has proven to be very calm, collected and in control (like when his dream of organized crime was trying to be snuffed out) to just punch out another cadet because he was talking shit at a party.
I would suggest there's maybe a better approach, like having the antagonist shove him or something first and then the MC can punch him in return. Plot can stay the same because its a party, all the witnesses can support seeing the MC punch the guy out of his chair (that attracts attention after all) but no one can backup MC's claims, and no evidence except the blood on the antagonist face, etc). Still weird given the MC's previous behaviour but at least more understandable for the player.

Anyway, all up a pretty good VN, i shall look out for future updates.

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021

I try to avoid discussing NTR, because it is not the main theme of the game and I do not want to litter the thread with endless discussions of NTR.
But I understand that there are players who are only looking for NTR, so probably need to clarify my position.
NTR is only one of many fetishes that are in the game. This game is not about NTR, hardcore NTR fans won't find the perfect game for themselves here. There is at least one optional NTR scene here, so those who like such scenes will likely appreciate it. But overall the game is definitely not about NTR, so if you are expecting a pure NTR game, you will be disappointed.
But if you're just looking for a good game that has a bit of optional NTR then you should definitely try it;)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 59 Votes