2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Found the font hard to read against light backgrounds (it has a a light bottom-right shadow but no black border).

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I would suggest there's maybe a better approach, like having the antagonist shove him or something first and then the MC can punch him in return.
You touch someone without their permission and it's assault. Their response falls under self defense. Now that response may be judged excessive, but he doesn't get thrown out. The bartender followed the entire interaction, so the MC would have at least one witness supporting his story.

Realistically he wouldn't get thrown out anyway. Maybe he'd be suspended for a couple of weeks but that would be it. The scene was necessary for the plot, but utterly unrealistic. No regular procedure was followed. No formal hearing. No legal representation. So as readers, we have to accept it and move on.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update! A very nice combination of content and quality. All the LIs are engaging. I enjoy the pacing as well. I've never been comfortable with the MC's willingness to completely cut all contact with Zoe. Given their interactions and his feelings, that simply doesn't make sense. As a result the cliff hanger is a bit annoying, but I'm looking forward to the next update.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
You touch someone without their permission and it's assault. Their response falls under self defense. Now that response may be judged excessive, but he doesn't get thrown out. The bartender followed the entire interaction, so the MC would have at least one witness supporting his story.

Realistically he wouldn't get thrown out anyway. Maybe he'd be suspended for a couple of weeks but that would be it. The scene was necessary for the plot, but utterly unrealistic. No regular procedure was followed. No formal hearing. No legal representation. So as readers, we have to accept it and move on.
Based on the visual elements, the bartender specifically walks off and out of frame of the scene (presumably serving someone else and thus not following the interaction) and the only others in the background pay no attention until the punch, so MC could easily find it a challenge to prove self defense.

I agree with the rest though. Factor in the other guy instigated and and some legal support and the whole thing would be fairly quickly handled (though the boss could still choose to refuse MC into her department I suppose). The police in this VN don't act very professional most of the time, it's weird but overlook-able because the rest is quite interesting. I didn't expect anything to actually be changed, just throwing my thoughts out on a hope :p

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
I've never been comfortable with the MC's willingness to completely cut all contact with Zoe. Given their interactions and his feelings, that simply doesn't make sense.
Yeah same here, my first thought when the boss told the MC not to send one message because it would lead to more and to replace his phone, was to send Zoe one explanation message (including that he wouldn't get any response so don't bother) and then replace the phone. win win.

Last edited:

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Have to say, so far I really enjoyed it. Plot seems really interesting, girls are pretty, what else should I want from a game?

Have to say I'm excited to see how the story will continue.

Reactions: Ker_

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Just a theory, but i think she just wanted to force the MC to go undercover and the other was a very capable dude, ambitious enough to be used as a tool
They both had the best scores in every field thus making them both capable and ambitious. But since MC's score was Higher he was to be given the position he liked but she holded his decision on standby and gave the other asshole mc preferred position even telling him go through extreme lengths to help him secure his position. I wonder what made her choose the asshole instead of mc

Let's say if the mc was in asshole's position rather than going undercover then there would be no need for their discreet meetings to exchange info and thus no chance of fucking between them. Can't let the asshole fuck Miranda too, can we.

Last edited:

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I try to avoid discussing NTR, because it is not the main theme of the game and I do not want to litter the thread with endless discussions of NTR.
But I understand that there are players who are only looking for NTR, so probably need to clarify my position.
NTR is only one of many fetishes that are in the game. This game is not about NTR, hardcore NTR fans won't find the perfect game for themselves here. There is at least one optional NTR scene here, so those who like such scenes will likely appreciate it. But overall the game is definitely not about NTR, so if you are expecting a pure NTR game, you will be disappointed.
But if you're just looking for a good game that has a bit of optional NTR then you should definitely try it;)
You have already answered . But I will ask something else . Is NTR preventable in the game ?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I certainly hope the NTR is preventable in the game as Kristo0086 remarks, it would certainly stop the game for me and till now I like it

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
Idk if it's just me or not, but there is a non-existing variable being called multiple times (called 'sc39b'). log attached
edit: also sc39a. log attached

Reactions: Ker_

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Idk if it's just me or not, but there is a non-existing variable being called multiple times (called 'sc39b'). log attached
Thanks for sending it.
No, you are not the first, but for some reason this error does not appear for many people. In my discord only one person confirmed the error.
I can't figure out where it's coming from, because the variable that is specified is present in the code. I don't find any errors in the code.
The only guess I have is that you used the save from the very first chapter. There were significant changes in the code later. If you do not mind, write back, it was a new game, or loading an old save?

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes