BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
If this is your first attempt at a VN then I can't wait to see what the future brings if you decide to stick with it. Going Rogue is a great game, well written and pretty decently rendered. No game can please all of the people all of the time so remember that as you read the comments.. A decent start in the Patreon department.. and that will only grow. Kudos to you Ker.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not going to lie, the comments on this thread are kind of all over the place.

I see a lot of back and forth from both sides of the NTR aisle.
From "All these girls are whores!" to "Omg, you're all a bunch of bitches for not wanting these hot girls to get fucked by every man on screen!"

Of course you've got bad actors on both sides, people who don't want the love interests to fuck another man besides the MC, and those who just want as much NTR as possible. Both are trying to influence the direction of the game it seems and maybe half have even played it from the looks of the comments.

I don't pretend to be unbiased though, as I absolutely a person who don't want the love interests to be fucked by other men once the story starts. I'm not a crazy person who demands everyone be virgins. I'm fine with people having pasts, but let it be the past. After a story starts, seeing/hearing a love interest getting railed by someone else is not a turn on for me. Especially in a first person game where you inhabit the Main Character.

That being said, I absolutely loved the departed so I'm going to give this game a shot and make another post after I've completed the current content.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Someone was clearly a fan of The Departed.

This wasn't bad... I tend to judge games nowadays based off of:
1) If I get bored reading them - and I didn't here, I read each line of text and thought about the choices I wanted to make, I wasn't going to give the cops anything but I can't stand the idea of that prick becoming the star of the department so ended up going the other way, we'll have to see if the whole thing of "choices mattering" actually comes to pass as in lots of games they feel not massively impactful.
2) How hot the smut is and how much it gets my rocks off - and it wasn't much to note there. You'd have thought the first time the jerk got the woman he'd dreamed about there'd be a ton more heat and passion, but it was over as quick as a fart and felt as significant as one. But given the gritty nature of the story, I've already gotten to shoot one dude in the face, I have a hope that there'll be the scope for the sex to get pretty dark and hopefully the scenes will have more depth to them later on.

Main complaint was just that I didn't like how the MC got suckered into everything, obviously he had to hit the guy as otherwise the story wouldn't work but it still annoyed the crap outta me.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
From "All these girls are whores!" to "Omg, you're all a bunch of bitches for not wanting these hot girls to get fucked by every man on screen!"
group 3 which is the largest is requesting everyone to be a virgin, please don't forget that in the NTR war! o_O

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Not going to lie, the comments on this thread are kind of all over the place.

Of course you've got bad actors on both sides, people who don't want the love interests to fuck another man besides the MC, and those who just want as much NTR as possible. Both are trying to influence the direction of the game it seems and maybe half have even played it from the looks of the comments.

I don't pretend to be unbiased though, as I absolutely a person who don't want the love interests to be fucked by other men once the story starts. I'm not a crazy person who demands everyone be virgins. I'm fine with people having pasts, but let it be the past. After a story starts, seeing/hearing a love interest getting railed by someone else is not a turn on for me. Especially in a first person game where you inhabit the Main Character.

That being said, I absolutely loved the departed so I'm going to give this game a shot and make another post after I've completed the current content.
Your comment is all over the place, too.

First you saddle up your high horse, as if you're the great diplomat to end the ntr war. But then you do nothing but tell us that sex scenes don't turn you on, unless you "inhabit" the character doing the deed. That's good to know, I guess, but I thought you were the chosen one that would bring balance to the force.

Also, it doesn't seem like you've played the game yourself, yet. Depending on your choices, you can have the MC fall in love with the sex slave of a crime boss. The problem some people have is that she's in a sex scene, before she meets the MC for the first time. That's not ntr and there is nothing contentious about it. As soon as you choose to pursue her, you can actively protect her through your choices (in a very satisfying way imo).
So, there isn't really a discussion about how much ntr this game should have, because the content people are whining about is already set in stone. It's only ntr if you decide for yourself to get jealous every time an imaginary character is not labeled as a virgin.
The actual argument is about the usefulness of the ntr tag. Its only use seems to be for the facepalm squad to have an easier time coordinating their reations, because it doesn't actually reflect the content of the game well.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I really liked this game I love NTR because it makes the game more real because in life and if you do something wrong you can lose the woman or she can betray you I hope great things from this game congratulations to the developer .....( I haven't finished playing yet but I plan to finish as soon as I have time >,< children )

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard and Ker_

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Compressed Version of
Going Rogue [Ch.3]
DOWNLOAD: - MEGA - -
Original Size: 3.53GB
Compressed Size: 551MB

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.
nyc..

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Offended that we don't get a say on how do we want our stake done. Medium? Please...
Now seriously, really enjoyed the game

Miranda is going to get MC shot any minute now, the least she could do is have MC kid to carry on his legacy, specially after she cock blocked him with Zoe.

Ker_ Some typos or things that i spotted(not a native english speaker so second opinions are welcome):
Jack: Finish him off, MC. We don't need Marco to know it were(was?) us. Let it look like a robbery.
MC: (Why was she looked(looking) at me like that?)
From a caring homemaker who cooked you breakfast, Grace turned into a woman who smelled (of/like?) pure sex.
Grace: But Benjamin won't like it. He sent me out with a certain task that is failed. (and I failed/we failed?)
Jack: You shouldn't have shot (him?) because of Grace.
You hear to thugs making a hit on (hitting on?) a girl who is clearly trying to get away from them.
MC:(Unexpectedly(Unexpected, unexpectedly would be an adverb without a verb later) for a place like this. I guess they really aren't very nice, since even the whores don't want to do business with them.)
MC: Only two. My boss and my partner. / Grace? Both women? Lucky you. (How does she know they are woman? both boss and partner are gender neutral terms)

Reactions: Ker_

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Offended that we don't get a say on how do we want our stake done. Medium? Please...
Now seriously, really enjoyed the game

Miranda is going to get MC shot any minute now, the least she could do is have MC kid to carry on his legacy, specially after she cock blocked him with Zoe.

Ker_ Some typos or things that i spotted(not a native english speaker so second opinions are welcome):
Jack: Finish him off, MC. We don't need Marco to know it were(was?) us. Let it look like a robbery.
MC: (Why was she looked(looking) at me like that?)
From a caring homemaker who cooked you breakfast, Grace turned into a woman who smelled (of/like?) pure sex.
Grace: But Benjamin won't like it. He sent me out with a certain task that is failed. (and I failed/we failed?)
Jack: You shouldn't have shot (him?) because of Grace.
You hear to thugs making a hit on (hitting on?) a girl who is clearly trying to get away from them.
MC:(Unexpectedly(Unexpected, unexpectedly would be an adverb without a verb later) for a place like this. I guess they really aren't very nice, since even the whores don't want to do business with them.)
MC: Only two. My boss and my partner. / Grace? Both women? Lucky you. (How does she know they are woman? both boss and partner are gender neutral terms)
Hi thanks!
Not a native speaker myself, so mistakes are possible. I will correct it. Thanks again.

Oct 16, 2021
I didn't have a problem with the Grace scene because she's a whore and probably done worse things than boinking Benjamin and derp face. As long as she's avoidable I'm satisfied, plus the theme of this game isn't NTR. So I'm gonna stick around for the story, if it turns out to be anything other than advertised I'm ghosting.

Ps: Comments are filled with the usual assholes, so It's probably best not to comment at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: The ArcKnight

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Tags are no longer meaningful after the NTR war. Can someone kindly tell me what's in this game? Thanks in advance!
a) boyfriend doesn't know anything
b) boyfriend accidentally find out, but like it
c) boyfriend accidentally find out, but hate it
d) boyfriend proactively encourage the girlfriend to "cheat"
e) girlfriend proactively encourage the boyfriend to let her "cheat"
f) girlfriend cheats reluctantly
g) girlfriend cheats willingly
h) girlfriend cheats with a man
i) girlfriend cheats with a woman
j) girlfriend cheats with shemale
k) girlfriend cheats with non-human living thing
l) girlfriend cheats with a non-living thing
m) girlfriend cheats with multiple people/things
n) you play as boyfriend perspective
o) you play as girlfriend perspective
p) you play as the villain perspective
q) you play as a friend/family perspective
r) a girl in the game (not your girlfriend) with someone else (not you)
s) other types of NTRs

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes