Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
You can play the pc compressed version on android via JoiPlay,just extract the [game]'s folder and then go in JoiPlay,tap on "+" add the name of it,version and then choose the "exe" file in "Emulated/0/Download/[game folder]/[game_name_file].exe",you can add the icon as well if u want and then tap on it and run
And my android version is also compressed compared to the PC version. 1.1 gb approx.

Reactions: leloil and Melkai

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
As this is being sort of discussed, I have to say that So Far none of the girls present are a LI of mine and I don't mind that. Not the first time it happens and it won't be the last. Zoe hasn't pushed My buttons yet; Miranda and the way she does things put's me off; Grace DEFINITELY doesn't fit the damsel in distress category not to mention and she's a whore and yes, I judge. Maybe this changes as we get more of the girls stories but I sincerely doubt it. We will see.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is in no way a feel good game. It is another see that asshole fkk the girls while you
die in agony minutes of torture because that is not how gaming and choices work kind a game.
So, it sounds like the game needs a reset, or a remake?
Start over with no Dual protag. No one likes that, especially if they can't choose who to play.
Get rid of NTR. Even optional, is just cuts your supporter base by a lot. It works as bad ends or game overs, but that's about it.
Simplify the story. Trying to convert a movie into an AVN does not work. Too much drama distracts the player, who really just wants a decent story and some nice sexy time.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Start over with no Dual protag. No one likes that, especially if they can't choose who to play.
Get rid of NTR. Even optional, is just cuts your supporter base by a lot. It works as bad ends or game overs, but that's about it.
Simplify the story. Trying to convert a movie into an AVN does not work. Too much drama distracts the player, who really just wants a decent story and some nice sexy time.

Seems to be well meant advice.
But what you are asking is to make a different game to please the masses.
I believe many do those choices and are more succesful im doing so, but only to some point and if success is measured by money.
Leaving the game to creators & engineers instead of marketing it by design, is in my opinion, the right philosophy.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I feel that, as of right now, we're not gonna really see where the choices lead and will only start to see them truly affect the game later on. At the end of each chapter, seeing how the characters view mc does feel like that's building up to something, where we'll definitely see differences in another 2-4 updates.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I added ntr tag so that "special" people would no longer come back crying that their feelings were hurt. Ntr is completely optional.
Adding NTR tag when in fact it's not an NTR game is a mistake if you ask me. Seeing Grace being fucked by others (even if it wouldn't be optional, although it is optional) in no way falls under NTR. There is no relationship between the MC and her other than they working for the same guy and her being basically a whore makes it obvious that she will have sex with other people. As for Miranda or Zoe, even if they would fuck around that wouldn't be NTR either, we don't have close relations with them either.

I can see that a vocal group of people gathered here trying to strong-arm you into catering to their taste and for some reason you're letting them. Just ignore them and do your thing, create a game you want the way you want and slowly but surely you will gather more support because the game is truly great so far. I'm glad that Pale Carnations (my favourite game) has gone under the radar of such idiots, otherwise they would flood the thread with their silly demands that whores shouldn't whore around and should be MC-exclusive (although once in a while someone will mention it:D).

tl;dr
Remove the ntr tag, the game doesn't have it (which makes me glad because I'm not a fan of NTR either).

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is there sex betheen Zoe and James? I missed something or it was delete?
Hell no. Zoe hate James why the hell would she have sex with her? She is also one of the main love interests lol. I doubt we will see james more than we can see at recent chapters. He is just a side character

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Adding NTR tag when in fact it's not an NTR game is a mistake if you ask me. Seeing Grace being fucked by others (even if it wouldn't be optional, although it is optional) in no way falls under NTR. There is no relationship between the MC and her other than they working for the same guy and her being basically a whore makes it obvious that she will have sex with other people. As for Miranda or Zoe, even if they would fuck around that wouldn't be NTR either, we don't have close relations with them either.

I can see that a vocal group of people gathered here trying to strong-arm you into catering to their taste and for some reason you're letting them. Just ignore them and do your thing, create a game you want the way you want and slowly but surely you will gather more support because the game is truly great so far. I'm glad that Pale Carnations (my favourite game) has gone under the radar of such idiots, otherwise they would flood the thread with their silly demands that whores shouldn't whore around and should be MC-exclusive (although once in a while someone will mention it:D).

tl;dr
Remove the ntr tag, the game doesn't have it (which makes me glad because I'm not a fan of NTR either).
It's like this because some people use this 'muh they aren't girlfriend of mc yet so every love interst that has been in the game can be fucked thousand times by other men but it's still no NTR!'. When a LOVE INTEREST of mc that already have interactions with him get fucked by other males, it's NTR. It doesn't need to be that they start a established relationship like being a girlfriend or wife of mc. Grace is a love interest that confirmed by dev and also it's confirmed in the game. Hell if you play your cards right, there is a really sweet and romantic scene between her and mc at chapter 3 and I can easily say that scene is more satisfying than all the sex scenes in the game for me. I really liked this game. I think it should be rated higher than it's now. BUT it doesn't change the fact that this game has NTR. The first optional scene in chapter one wasn't NTR since Grace hadn't even met with mc at that time but the second optional one is surely a NTR scene if you go for that. But it's entirely optional and it's clearly not main theme of this game at all. I don't know about that scene is worth to get a NTR tag for the dev but he can at least point out that NTR scene is optional at the OP of this thread like some other games which has optional ntr scenes. I really disslike NTR but since it's competely optional in this game, I'm fine with it. I recently finished the last update and I didn't see any ntr scene at all thankfully ( I did shoot that bastard and saved the poor Grace) . In fact mc is the only guy who has some action in my game. So I can recommend this game easily for people who disslike NTR

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
what type of NTR please and how much content of it is there ?
Basically, it's one of the potential LIs who is used as a form of sexual payment has sex with others before her and mc meet as well as an instance in this update where one of the clients wants to fuck her. With that, you as the player have complete control into whether or not she has sex with others (the first being whether the other character you play fucks her, and for this being whether or not mc steps in to stop her from being used as a bargaining chip).

Reactions: Yougiblack and Ker_

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Since you seem to know so well what all players want like some kind of elected representative, why not make one yourself? You have the market figured out so well, you'll be rolling in cash soon.

It'd be certainly more productive than lecturing others who actually make games on...how to make games.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Love the game so far, keep up the good work. And i hate this cliffhanger, well love it, but cant wait for the next update now. :cool:

Reactions: Ker_

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
I wonder how Zoe got there, did she follow the Mc, or was she following a lead for the police.
Hopefully we can explain things to zoe, so they can fix the "you just disappeared" problem

Reactions: Ker_

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
I like the story for now (I only reached the brothel part atm).

Shooting the roach, the politician I mean (same thing), was 100/100 for me. Better than sex. ;)

MC just had to be smarter and NOT tell that he did that for Grace, or at least tell another one or two main reasons for it. First of all the roach was being disrespectful, and MC was representing Benjamin there, which means the insect was being an ass to the boss too.
I would also have taken back at least a 30% from that money to give back to Benjamin. That would also help a bit showing that he didn't do it for Grace, or that helping her was just an added bonus.

About the "LI" for now I only care for Zoe. A little for Grace, but I would never consider her for a serious relation or risk my life for her, less than zero for Miranda.. I really wish the bitch (Miranda) will catch a bullet before the end of the story, even better if from me. After using her as she is using me and everyone else though. He needs a way out and for now he depends entirely on that bitch.
Securing a way out of that undercover job is going to be difficult. I don't trust her at all.

He needs a dead man's switch to help a bit with his near 0 survival chances or to at least send that nice final fuck you to the mob, Miranda, the roach etc

p.s.:
The MC should wear gloves if possible.

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes