kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
If you don't mind, would you please try it from the beginning and report back? I did the test five times and I was fine. I assume there may be errors if the saves from the first release
Ok, you we're right, no errors on this new PT in this chapter alone. Now that I think about it, I think I only tried Going Rogue on chapter 2 and my 10th+ saves were just another route where I had no interest in Miranda. I might be wrong though. Anyway, no errors from a new PT started on Chapter 3.

Reactions: Ker_

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Ok, you we're right, no errors on this new PT in this chapter alone. Now that I think about it, I think I only tried Going Rogue on chapter 2 and my 10th+ saves were just another route where I had no interest in Miranda. I might be wrong though. Anyway, no errors from a new PT started on Chapter 3.
Thanks for the test!

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
No not the cliffangher lol, very good update, the game loses the Anal tag for the moment (unless I missed a scene)
PS: An animation with Miranda in blowjob on her car would have been great

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe and Ker_

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
So me, I'm a player who likes to see everything, in my original part, I chose Betty's scene instead of Grace, but now I'm going to have to take Grace's as there is only one scene left.
Ps I'm going to be one of those who don't care about the NTR

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
No not the cliffangher lol, very good update, the game loses the Anal tag for the moment (unless I missed a scene)
PS: An animation with Miranda in blowjob on her car would have been great
Yes, the anal tag is gone. The Betsy scenes are indeed present in the files and in the code, if someone wants to make a mod, it will not be difficult to restore them.
When I got to Miranda I was already completely out of time, I had 100+ renders and a couple of animations in the queue at the time. This time I increased the number of iterations and each scene took an hour and a half on average to render. So Miranda was left with almost no animations, I did her scenes last

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
it's a very good game, on a little used theme, then you can remodel it and correct it as you go. so I do not worry, in addition you update regularly not like other games that I would not name

Reactions: Ker_

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed Version of
Going Rogue [Ch.3]
DOWNLOAD: - - -
Original Size: 3.53GB
Compressed Size: 551MB

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
you might want to add something in the overview or the spoiler tags that NTR is avoidable
Otherwise everyone who is new to this game will come asking about the tag.
Also I get it you don't like some people but maybe keep in check your comments?
you are making it hard for some of us to try out your product..and in the end isn't this what's it about ?
Anyway , best of luck
If the NTR is trully avoidable as you say I might give it a shot , after the WT mod is updated.
EDIT : Optional.. what does it mean more exactly....
is it skippable?or avoidable?
Since there is a difference between the 2 of them.
The last time I asked him he said it's optional as in it'll only happen if you allow it to happen.. Whether that changed I don't know but I hope not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
O.K. this is a very misunderstanding game to say the least.
On the one hand, dev breaks the 4th wall to say every decision counts.
On the other hand .. Players are thrust into the kinetic novel of the asshole James.
We have no option but to hit the asshole and get fired 4 it.

What in the world was all that posturing that our decisions count?
As long as we get thrust into a kinetic novel seeing what James does,
we have no agency whatsoever.

James is the dog of the antagonist, the asshole pulling all the strings.
Our MC is a determined straight shooter best man who dev shits on at every turn.

This is the classic garbage tale of assholes with no skills and no brains who
fukk everyone - James - that we have no control over,
then dev makes sure to hammer into our heads the concept that
the actual MC of the story is the NPC we get to name and see others shit on.

The fact we get to choose to see or not how that asshole JAmes lives a confy life,
being the asshole, charming the receptionist while our protagonist
thinks to ask her out after, that is a total cop out.

Our protagnist was thinking about asking her out, literally and deffinitively,
but dev abandons that whole promise of a choice and gives her to James,
out of the fkking blue!

Why pretend our choices matter if we have no choice in the matter?

When you literally make the MC think of asking a hottie out,
but thrust us in the kinetic novel of another NPC asshole who actually does it,
while literally not giving us the choice to actually ask the babe out,
that means there is no agency for the player in this game.

That is just misunderstanding, a big cok up that makes no sense,
other than make players feel the lack of agency.
Hey wait calm down let me try and clear up the thing with James..at least this is what the dev said when I asked him. James is only in the game in Ch1 and won't be seen from CH2 onwards until he's required for story purposes.. The only reason why he's still in the game in Ch1 and his scenes can be seen is because he was meant to be one of the 2 protagonists and the scenes for him as a protagonist was already created and put into the game.. Obvi, so yeah if the dev stays true to what he said then we wont see James again until he is needed for story purposes.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
You really should have played the update before making that post. There is barely anything left from the antagonist. We only see him talk to 3 persons. No idea what happens if you click the option where he asks Benjamin to fuck Grace, because I will never click on an obvious NTR option.

The meaningful choices the dev talks about is how MC acts. Do you want him to murder people? You can do that, obviously with consequences. Also you can treat the ladies differently, which obviously leads to different results.

The story is about a academy graduate going undercover. So of course you can't make a choice to have him become an astronaut. Duh...

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Compressed Android pretty please?
You can play the pc compressed version on android via JoiPlay,just extract the [game]'s folder and then go in JoiPlay,tap on "+" add the name of it,version and then choose the "exe" file in "Emulated/0/Download/[game folder]/[game_name_file].exe",you can add the icon as well if u want and then tap on it and run

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes