Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
-Content under paywall is always controversial (and bad, in my opinion).

-The plot with two MC... It is also a controversial topic and, as you may have noticed , there is quite a lot of backlash towards this. It is understandable to change your mind about this in order to, for example, reach a wider audience.

-Now, NTR? Another controversial topic. The 2 MCs were "removed" perhaps because of people's animosity and you decide to add NTR, being a subject of even more animosity.... A little bit contradictory.

Still, NTR sells more than "Multiple Protagonist", I guess...

Anyway, not my kind of game but still, I wish you much succes in the development!
Yes, but sales are not the main thing here. Of course I care about sales in general, but I don't include NTR just for sales.
That is, I created a story in which there is a character named Grace and her fate is not very attractive. She's just perfect for OPTIONAL NTR where the MC can save her. But if I'm making an opportunity to save her, I have to show the flipside as well.
It could be implemented differently, etc., but I wanted to do it this way and I warn you right away that it will be in chapter 3. And I'm glad that most were also understanding and if it's not their cup of tea, they just wished me luck.
Some have written that I need to decide what the fan base i want, and do content based on that. But I think there are a small bunch of NTR haters, and a small bunch of NTR lovers. And most of the players don't care if NTR is there or not if it's optional

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for the update!. Back in ch 1 I said that if you either let me choose my protagonist or only offered one, I'd give the game a try. I have to say this is an excellent start. Attractive women, technically sound, plot is interesting with an interesting mix of intrigue with the Captain. The english need polishing, but there are many VN's out there which are far worse.

I realize you need to get the story moving, but the total lack of agency at the beginning is pretty difficult to accept. Also I'm really disappointed that you've shut off all communications with my former partner. Hard to swallow that she's suffering such disappointment and you've offered no opportunity for me to contact her behind the Captain's back. Saddling her with the bad guy as her new partner is a real ugly bit of plotting.

As to the railroading of the MC. It's extremely hard to suspend disbelief. There is an appeal process in every police agency. The bartender would have been interviewed. The MC's partner would have been interviewed. The MC would have been interviewed. James' version of events would have been found to be false. The decision on the MC's fate would not have been left solely to his Captain. Very heavy handed writing here.

However, I am looking forward to your next update. Maybe you'll allow the same amount of sexual interaction to the MC that you've already provided James? Seems only fair...

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Thank you for the update!. Back in ch 1 I said that if you either let me choose my protagonist or only offered one, I'd give the game a try. I have to say this is an excellent start. Attractive women, technically sound, plot is interesting with an interesting mix of intrigue with the Captain. The english need polishing, but there are many VN's out there which are far worse.

I realize you need to get the story moving, but the total lack of agency at the beginning is pretty difficult to accept. Also I'm really disappointed that you've shut off all communications with my former partner. Hard to swallow that she's suffering such disappointment and you've offered no opportunity for me to contact her behind the Captain's back. Saddling her with the bad guy as her new partner is a real ugly bit of plotting.

As to the railroading of the MC. It's extremely hard to suspend disbelief. There is an appeal process in every police agency. The bartender would have been interviewed. The MC's partner would have been interviewed. The MC would have been interviewed. James' version of events would have been found to be false. The decision on the MC's fate would not have been left solely to his Captain. Very heavy handed writing here.

However, I am looking forward to your next update. Maybe you'll allow the same amount of sexual interaction to the MC that you've already provided James? Seems only fair...
Oh thank you so much for such a detailed review!
About the parts of the story that are not entirely accurate, unfortunately there are always those. When I watch TV series I always catch myself thinking that the writer has cheated here and I the situation is not like the real one. I try to avoid such moments, but in the end I have to accept the compromise.
About Zoe's situation - "Hard to swallow that she's suffering such disappointment and you've offered no opportunity for me to contact her behind the Captain's back." That's just perfect, that's what I want. If the player is indifferent, that's the worst thing. You're better off being indignant. But then when she comes back, you'll be glad of the opportunity to repair the past.
Maybe you'll allow the same amount of sexual interaction to the MC that you've already provided James? Seems only fair... - James' sex scenes are a result of the fact that they were done before the single character decision was made. They should not be in the current version of the game at all, they are only there so as not to reduce the content yet. There will be no more sex scenes with him. At least not yet planned.
Once again, thank you!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Oh thank you so much for such a detailed review!
About Zoe's situation - "Hard to swallow that she's suffering such disappointment and you've offered no opportunity for me to contact her behind the Captain's back." That's just perfect, that's what I want. If the player is indifferent, that's the worst thing. You're better off being indignant. But then when she comes back, you'll be glad of the opportunity to repair the past.
Once again, thank you!
You're welcome, thanks for listening to my feed back.

With regard to Zoe The only reason that I'll need to "repair" the past is you've failed to allow me to address it in the present. This is aggravated by the fact that you've chosen to endanger her by partnering her with James. I find this utterly unfair. Why would you think I'll be glad later in the game that you've set me up?

Despite my comments I fully support you developing the game in any manner you choose. I'll be here at your next update waiting to see where you take this game.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I'm torn.. like the game but not sure how I feel about 'playing' both charactors.. I'm just a MC kind of a guy... I make good choices for the MC.. shitty ones for the MC2 since I'm forced to guide him.. No way MC2 is going near the bosses 'maid'.. that kind of stuff.. The quality of the game.. renders, writing are keeping me here with you but to be honest if it gets too 'uncomfortable' I would sadly fold my tent and steal away in the middle of the night.

Still all in all I'm looking forward to where this one takes me.. well as MC anyway.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm torn.. like the game but not sure how I feel about 'playing' both charactors.. I'm just a MC kind of a guy... I make good choices for the MC.. shitty ones for the MC2 since I'm forced to guide him.. No way MC2 is going near the bosses 'maid'.. that kind of stuff.. The quality of the game.. renders, writing are keeping me here with you but to be honest if it gets too 'uncomfortable' I would sadly fold my tent and steal away in the middle of the night.

Still all in all I'm looking forward to where this one takes me.. well as MC anyway.
played the new update ? guess not ...

Reactions: Ker_

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
i like james :love: :love:It seem like that we will have actually choicses in this game like the story so far and that male cheracters act other than in all other games I also like or it seems to be that our choices will have consequences do we fall in love with our police colleague?do we wrtie her and if we fail to impress the gansters what will they find out ? and so on hope that we will hav diff path that people who want mc to be this big badass guy to have there think but people who want to play like cheapter one and maybe make mistakes too have a path for them too I am exited how this game will turn out in the future hope it dosent get abonnded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ker_

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
i like james :love: :love:It seem like that we will have actually choicses in this game like the story so far and that male cheracters act other than in all other games I also like or it seems to be that our choices will have consequences do we fall in love with our police colleague?do we wrtie her and if we fail to impress the gansters what will they find out ? and so on hope that we will hav diff path that people who want mc to be this big badass guy to have there think but people who want to play like cheapter one and maybe make mistakes too have a path for them too I am exited how this game will turn out in the future hope it dosent get abonnded.
Thank you! Yes, I try to make as many choices as possible, but of course I can't branch out too much or the content will be minimal. I have to find something in between. But so far I have an ending planned for each of the girls, one may even die. I can't promise that it'll stay 100% that way, but I already have a complete storyline from beginning to end, no dialogues so far, and it's got these variants of events.

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021

Thank you! I think what you're saying is that James now has a choice in chapter 1 in terms of who he spends the evening with? These are specifics of the first chapter, later on there will be no choice for James, his scenes will be shown occasionally, mostly when I show what's going on in the police. So I hope it doesn't get too uncomfortable for you.

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
You're welcome, thanks for listening to my feed back.

With regard to Zoe The only reason that I'll need to "repair" the past is you've failed to allow me to address it in the present. This is aggravated by the fact that you've chosen to endanger her by partnering her with James. I find this utterly unfair. Why would you think I'll be glad later in the game that you've set me up?

Despite my comments I fully support you developing the game in any manner you choose. I'll be here at your next update waiting to see where you take this game.
Thank you, I hope the third chapter will not disappoint you, I think it will come out at the beginning of January.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I read the thread know and too be honest I want to give my personal opinion. As far as I understand you will change the whole story know? I mean ofc you are the dev so you can do what you want but if you want to make a game like WWE or how the game is called where everything is turned around MC in an female college I think you will destroy your own story that you original planned. I mean of you can change the personality of benjamin to not offend anybody and delete james out of the game and make every women too want to share the mc and plessure him but I dont think you will make a good story out of that one. I mean I wish you good luck but if I be honest I liked the story in cheapter 1 and 2 but I think the story will not be the same if you swicth every male cheracter that you had planned and they start acting weird and make every cheracter a fuckable female that want MC but its your choice which way you wanna choose as a dev.

• Haha
Reactions: linkinn

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
There is no reason to worry, there were serious changes only with the first chapter. The second chapter is fully in line with my vision of further development of the game and all subsequent chapters will be done in the same manner.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Maybe I should add an NTR tag? In my opinion it's definitely not NTR, but I don't really like people getting frustrated.
But I definitely don't think it's correct to accuse me if there's a clearly written warning: "are you sure you want the story to take this form?"
I don't know how to make it any clearer: Zoe and Miranda won't sleep with anyone else under any circumstances, Grace might have sex with someone else if you don't intervene in extremely clear situations.
It has already been seen many times that the opinion of a gamemaker does not matter whether it is an NTR or not, as it is determined by the player. A gamemaker can't think of anything like an NTR hater. If he could, NTR wouldn't be close to the game. If you don’t know how to differentiate NTR from a standard game, then don’t make games.

A couple of golden tips on how you could be a respected gamemaker. If you mess with these, then take all the shit out of the haters with joy and lose a hell of a lot of players.
  • Put the NTR switch at the beginning of the game and everyone will be happy
  • also put a few other fetishes on the switch that cause anger voyeurism, another dick, watching others fuck, foot fetish, sharing, cuck, lesbian / gay action, futa / trans, and still a bit of a rare pee / poop fetish.
  • Women can have a relationship with even 100 men, but the player does not need to know it or see the man. This comes against Harem games where the Harem lover doesn’t want to hear or see anything from the other men. If you mess this up, you will immediately lose all Harem players. There are no other men with women in Harem games.
  • Remember the skipped and avoidable distinction. Skipping at the wrong point e.g. in the NTR scene and shit still happening in the background is the same as the forced NTR. If it's avoidable like the NTR switch at the beginning of the game already blocks all the shit out of the NTR and it doesn't happen anymore in the background everything is fucking good.
  • if you can't play two goals at the same time at the beginning, put a warning about the coming tags in every fucking corner. Because you don’t get players that much and you don’t hate as much once all the tags have already been warned. If there are no tags right at the beginning, then a shit storm is always deserved. They can be marked as future tags.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
looks like an interesting game, but...
text sometimes becomes almost unreadable, mixing with backgrounds and stuff. Manageable, but pretty annoying lol

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So 3 LIs right? Altho one of em is a slave and a sex toy for an old man so she's kinda out of the question, that narrows it down to 2 Li's and maybe one Fi(for me at at least) but will there be more added tho?

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yes, but sales are not the main thing here. Of course I care about sales in general, but I don't include NTR just for sales.
That is, I created a story in which there is a character named Grace and her fate is not very attractive. She's just perfect for OPTIONAL NTR where the MC can save her. But if I'm making an opportunity to save her, I have to show the flipside as well.
It could be implemented differently, etc., but I wanted to do it this way and I warn you right away that it will be in chapter 3. And I'm glad that most were also understanding and if it's not their cup of tea, they just wished me luck.
Some have written that I need to decide what the fan base i want, and do content based on that. But I think there are a small bunch of NTR haters, and a small bunch of NTR lovers. And most of the players don't care if NTR is there or not if it's optional
I'm one of the players who don't mind NTR in a game unless if it's not optional.. Im not into NTR nor do I care for any lewd scenes not involving MC but I won't shit on a game if there's NTR as long as I can just choose to notgo that route then it's cool and those who like NTR can enjoy the game even more by choosing the NTR route. However by saying NTR is optional, usually that means you can prevent it form happening but from what you said it sounds like like whether you persue Grace or not either way she still gets fucked by the old dude , that's at least how I understand what you said but you See that's where the problem is for me at least. You can't say it's optional if it'll happen regardless and If she was Intended to be an Li you kinda ruined her prospect there by making her a fuck toy for some old man and then on top of that you planning to show the sex scene's between them right?, I haven't finished chapter 2 yet so maybe there's already a scene there between Grace and the old man but what point does that really serve tho?, we already know she's getting dicked by the old man that's obvious.. But what's the point showing the scenes tho? I highly don't think its needed for the story. Or maybe I'm wrong but Like with James we had an option to either see his sex scene's or not and that's perfectly fine cause it's a win win for everyone, you can either see it or not.. If that's what you planning to do with Grace scenes then cool no problem, but if we are being forced to watch her scenes with the old guy then I really don't see the point in that. I like this game alot, it's really interesting but the whole Grace thing kinda ruins it for me but if you can clarify some stuff regarding her scenes and the optional NTR you mentioned I'd really appreciate it.. Will make my decision easier to either stick around or stop playing the game.

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I'm one of the players who don't mind NTR in a game unless if it's not optional.. Im not into NTR nor do I care for any lewd scenes not involving MC but I won't shit on a game if there's NTR as long as I can just choose to notgo that route then it's cool and those who like NTR can enjoy the game even more by choosing the NTR route. However by saying NTR is optional, usually that means you can prevent it form happening but from what you said it sounds like like whether you persue Grace or not either way she still gets fucked by the old dude , that's at least how I understand what you said but you See that's where the problem is for me at least. You can't say it's optional if it'll happen regardless and If she was Intended to be an Li you kinda ruined her prospect there by making her a fuck toy for some old man and then on top of that you planning to show the sex scene's between them right?, I haven't finished chapter 2 yet so maybe there's already a scene there between Grace and the old man but what point does that really serve tho?, we already know she's getting dicked by the old man that's obvious.. But what's the point showing the scenes tho? I highly don't think its needed for the story. Or maybe I'm wrong but Like with James we had an option to either see his sex scene's or not and that's perfectly fine cause it's a win win for everyone, you can either see it or not.. If that's what you planning to do with Grace scenes then cool no problem, but if we are being forced to watch her scenes with the old guy then I really don't see the point in that. I like this game alot, it's really interesting but the whole Grace thing kinda ruins it for me but if you can clarify some stuff regarding her scenes and the optional NTR you mentioned I'd really appreciate it.. Will make my decision easier to either stick around or stop playing the game.
Of course, I would be happy to answer such a question. Her relationship with the "old man" is not planned to be described or mentioned directly. Yes, it can be deduced from what is going on that she has slept with him before. However, I'm not ready to confirm or deny that, I don't want to reveal what is not shown in the story.
But she won't sleep with him during the game (that is, from the moment you meet her to the end).
Any sexual content involving other men with her will only happen when you intentionally act in a way that makes it happen. You will always have the opportunity to anticipate obvious actions that will avoid this. And it's not a long-term consequence, it's a choice in the present moment. So you choose - I'm not ready to interfere, let her get fucked. You get the result. Only in this way would there be an optional NTR.
Moreover, the true storyline suggests that you won't allow her to be treated that way.
In my vision, the branching storyline with Grace and NTR is an option where you don't care about her, you treat her the same as everyone else. That is, she's a tool to get things done and you don't care who fucks her.

Last edited:

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
need multiple protagonist tag
Yep , just finished playing the game . When I downloaded the game it did not have multiple protagonist tag , I would have avoided the game if it had that tag . We are even asked to see his side of story and make choices for the second protagonist whether he can fuck others or not , I reported to the moderators about it and they have added the tag so people who don't like those can avoid the game .

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Of course, I would be happy to answer such a question. Her relationship with the "old man" is not planned to be described or mentioned directly. Yes, it can be deduced from what is going on that she has slept with him before. However, I'm not ready to confirm or deny that, I don't want to reveal what is not shown in the story.
But she won't sleep with him during the game (that is, from the moment you meet her to the end).
Any sexual content involving other men with her will only happen when you intentionally act in a way that makes it happen. You will always have the opportunity to anticipate obvious actions that will avoid this. And it's not a long-term consequence, it's a choice in the present moment. So you choose - I'm not ready to interfere, let her get fucked. You get the result. Only in this way would there be an optional NTR.
Moreover, the true storyline suggests that you won't allow her to be treated that way.
In my vision, the branching storyline with Grace and NTR is an option where you don't care about her, you treat her the same as everyone else. That is, she's a tool to get things done and you don't care who fucks her.
Now see that clarifies everything for me ragarding Grace and the old dude..it was obvious that he had sex with her she didn't even have to admit it and I'm cool with that. If anything it wouldn't make sense if she didn't have sex with him or he didn't force her to have sex with him given the the way he treats her and her being his slave or some shit.
And I get what you mean by optional NTR but what you describing is not NTR tho, if the player decides to go down the darker route and treat her the same way the old bastard treats her then it's really not NTR if he allows other guys to bang her and doesn't give a fuck about it...It would be somewhat NTR if MC developed a relationship with her and she still bangs Benjamin or whoever but what you planning is definitely not NTR at least not in its definition but some people are touchy feely so I guess anything could be NTR lol.

Alas i like what you have planned for Grace's story, having the option to either stop the forced sex and humiliation or join in on it.. It's a win win for everyone so there shouldn't be any complaints. As long as we not forced to do or watch anything I don't see the need to complain.

Regarding the Li's and Fi's, how many will there be if you don't mind sharing that information, if you do it's cool.
So far I know Zoey is a main Li and the captain seems more like an Fi but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 58 Votes