Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
(The question is, does that guy ask the mc consent to fuck her? that is sharing, if that guy just wants to fuck her even if the mc don't agree that is full ntr in my books.)
He doesn't ask you, and you don't mind, since you don't know her at all yet. It sure doesn't sound like NTR to me.
But, there will be a situation in chapter three that I would put the tag - optional NTR. But it will be in chapter three, and if I put it now, people will write that there is a tag and no NTR.
And the situation will be more than optional. If you don't like it, you can put a bullet in his knee and be done with it.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Yes, this is still quite strange.

Now we only "control" one MC, but we can still see the other. And not only that, we can also watch him fuck, which doesn't interest me. And not only that, one of the MC's love interest can fuck with him (and with other people, maybe? if the player wants)

Yes, I know. It's avoidable. But, I don't know. It feels really really weird for me the fact that we have the option. We're supposed to be "the hero" and the other "MC" is the bad guy. Why would I be interested in the possibility of watching the antagonist fuck? And with a love interest.

I don't know if it's just me, but I only have an interest in my MC. The one I "control". If I can keep deciding for the antagonist and constantly see his POV, this still feels like a multiple protagonist game.

Anyway, I insist that I feel this is a bit out of place if the intention was to stick to a single protagonist.
You said it. Probably the NTR audience won't be too pleased with this stuff because it is not intended for them, but neither will the rest. Because it is not intended for them either. So, what's the point, to keep the former MC on screen? I think minimal POVs of him are enough to know what he does. And if you want him to fuck a bit, then let him fuck but with other girls. Like with the girl in the bathroom. Not with a possible love interest. lol
I don't understand what you want to do with this, honestly.

Well, I also don't want to sound so shitty by saying everything I don't like. So I will say that despite this, I find the story interesting and the love interests interesting as well. Especially Zoe. Normally I'd go more for a MILF but Miranda seems like a bit of a bitch to me. Hopefully we can "tame" her a bit. I wish you success with the development! (y)

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Yes, this is still quite strange.

Now we only "control" one MC, but we can still see the other. And not only that, we can also watch him fuck, which doesn't interest me. And not only that, one of the MC's love interest can fuck with him (and with other people, maybe? if the player wants)

Yes, I know. It's avoidable. But, I don't know. It feels really really weird for me the fact that we have the option. We're supposed to be "the hero" and the other "MC" is the bad guy. Why would I be interested in the possibility of watching the antagonist fuck? And with a love interest.

I don't know if it's just me, but I only have an interest in my MC. The one I "control". If I can keep deciding for the antagonist and constantly see his POV, this still feels like a multiple protagonist game.

Anyway, I insist that I feel this is a bit out of place if the intention was to stick to a single protagonist.
You said it. Probably the NTR audience won't be too pleased with this stuff because it is not intended for them, but neither will the rest. Because it is not intended for them either. So, what's the point, to keep the former MC on screen? I think minimal POVs of him are enough to know what he does. And if you want him to fuck a bit, then let him fuck but with other girls. Like with the girl in the bathroom. Not with a possible love interest. lol
I don't understand what you want to do with this, honestly.

Well, I also don't want to sound so shitty by saying everything I don't like. So I will say that despite this, I find the story interesting and the love interests interesting as well. Especially Zoe. Normally I'd go more for a MILF but Miranda seems like a bit of a bitch to me. Hopefully we can "tame" her a bit. I wish you success with the development! (y)
Thank you!
I understand what you're saying. The situation was that I first did the first chapter with two characters, then made the decision to keep one. If I had removed MC2 altogether, I would have half as much content left, which is a maximum of 30 minutes. And chapter one is currently the free version, chapter 2 is for Patrons only.
I think by the time chapter three comes out, then chapter two will be free, I'll remove the MC2 sex scenes from chapter one. It's not a final decision yet, but I'm leaning towards it.

Reactions: Havenless_

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
He doesn't ask you, and you don't mind, since you don't know her at all yet. It sure doesn't sound like NTR to me.
But, there will be a situation in chapter three that I would put the tag - optional NTR. But it will be in chapter three, and if I put it now, people will write that there is a tag and no NTR.
And the situation will be more than optional. If you don't like it, you can put a bullet in his knee and be done with it.
You know I just did download it and it seems that Grace is fucking Benjamin not matter what the mcs does, also there is something beetwen her and that James guy, so this for some people may be unavoidable ntr since she is fucking at least one of them and that is not avoidable.

About "you don't mind" you can't say that to a player because while you are the dev and control how the protagonist feel you can't control how a player will feel... I put myself as an example by saying that this game is totally not the kind of game I will play and in my opinion I see this as forced ntr (the grace thing). (I mean, this is even more clear when the mc ask her about her sleeping with him and she says in another question "I do whatever he desires".)

Ofc things will vary from player to player and some people have different opinions about things.
In any case, as I did say in my first post, you still seem kind of fixated on having the same story of when this game had 2 mcs... and you have to know that since there is only 1 mc people will only want that mc being the only one doing the fucking and the only one to fuck the Li's (Unless said people like ntr, they will hate such things).

Take this as feedback and do with it whatever you want, is your game and I'm not telling you to change shit, just my 2 cents regarding the game after giving it a "go".

Ask yourself what kind of fanbase you want, ntr or non-ntr, and edit the game as you see fit with the fanbase you want.

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
You know I just did download it and it seems that Grace is fucking Benjamin not matter what the mcs does, also there is something beetwen her and that James guy, so this for some people may be unavoidable ntr since she is fucking at least one of them and that is not avoidable.

About "you don't mind" you can't say that to a player because while you are the dev and control how the protagonist feel you can't control how a player will feel... I put myself as an example by saying that this game is totally not the kind of game I will play and in my opinion I see this as forced ntr (the grace thing). (I mean, this is even more clear when the mc ask her about her sleeping with him and she says in another question "I do whatever he desires".)

Ofc things will vary from player to player and some people have different opinions about things.
In any case, as I did say in my first post, you still seem kind of fixated on having the same story of when this game had 2 mcs... and you have to know that since there is only 1 mc people will only want that mc being the only one doing the fucking (Unless said people like ntr, they will hate such things).

Take this as feedback and do with it whatever you want, is your game and I'm not telling you to change shit, just my 2 cents regarding the game after giving it a "go".
Yes, it is more clear now. Still, I think it would have been forced NTR if it had happened in chapter 2, after MC1 met Grace. And since it was before they met, it's not NTR, since otherwise NTR could be called any non-virgin girl.
But I don't insist either, I already wrote that in chapter 3 there will be a scene that can definitely be called optional ntr, so sooner or later this tag will definitely show up.
If they put it now, I also do not mind, just my personal opinion that in the current content is not ntr. But this is my perception, someone else may think differently.
Thanks for the detailed explanation!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes, it is more clear now. Still, I think it would have been forced NTR if it had happened in chapter 2, after MC1 met Grace. And since it was before they met, it's not NTR, since otherwise NTR could be called any non-virgin girl.
But I don't insist either, I already wrote that in chapter 3 there will be a scene that can definitely be called optional ntr, so sooner or later this tag will definitely show up.
If they put it now, I also do not mind, just my personal opinion that in the current content is not ntr. But this is my perception, someone else may think differently.
Thanks for the detailed explanation!
so..in the end this VN is getting some unavoidable NTR content
well hard pass for me...
gl with your project

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
so..in the end this VN is getting some unavoidable NTR content
well hard pass for me...
gl with your project
not unavoidable. I wrote optional.
In the third chapter there will be a situation where either there will be an NTR, or you have to shoot the dude in the leg. I think that would be a nice choice for any player lol.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Maybe I should add an NTR tag? In my opinion it's definitely not NTR, but I don't really like people getting frustrated.
But I definitely don't think it's correct to accuse me if there's a clearly written warning: "are you sure you want the story to take this form?"
I don't know how to make it any clearer: Zoe and Miranda won't sleep with anyone else under any circumstances, Grace might have sex with someone else if you don't intervene in extremely clear situations.
omg
you mentioned the 3 unspeakable letters :ROFLMAO:
good to know i dont have to see it
1. its optional to see the scenes,or let them happen
2. i drop this game , its not really my thing , not only about ntr yes or no(mod will be updated if necessary)

gl on your way Ker_

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bruce555

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Less than an hour after publication on itch lol.
I hope you will enjoy it, don't forget to write reviews and give likes, it's very important to me right now.
Have fun:)
P.s. no plans for NTR. You control both characters, you decide who to have sex with
Okay. I understand Grace's first scene. I don't like it, but it's not NTR. She fucks James basically out of obligation.

But now you say there will be NTR in the next chapter when you said there were no plans to include it. It's valid to change your mind, but.... Why the sudden change of heart?

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Okay. I understand Grace's first scene. I don't like it, but it's not NTR. She fucks James basically out of obligation.

But now you say there will be NTR in the next chapter when you said there were no plans to include it. It's valid to change your mind, but.... Why the sudden change of heart?
Same as with the blocked choices in the free version, two characters plot. Stage of development, things change

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
All these people complaining, I found it interesting to see a story from 2 different perspectives. If I want to have the same vanilla game, there are plenty to choose from. I either like your game and have to say it's pretty hot or I don't.
NTR = It's not as I like it. Some love it, some don't, idk. I like if the story is not the same all the time, so I don't mind 2 characters and the character don't need to be the hero for me.
Keep on your great work and I'm sad the 2nd character is gone.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
All these people complaining, I found it interesting to see a story from 2 different perspectives. If I want to have the same vanilla game, there are plenty to choose from. I either like your game and have to say it's pretty hot or I don't.
NTR = It's not as I like it. Some love it, some don't, idk. I like if the story is not the same all the time, so I don't mind 2 characters and the character don't need to be the hero for me.
the concept was interesting ,but - you really want to play against yourself for the girls? ;)
its like looking in the mirror and telling you - "no you dont get her - she´s mine" :ROFLMAO:

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I like that option too and I think people just don't think about how many successful examples there are in books or games.
But in this case I failed to 1. make an interesting second character. 2. I didn't design the storyline so that they didn't play against each other, but rather went more in parallel.
Both could have been fixed, but I took the easy way out.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Same as with the blocked choices in the free version, two characters plot. Stage of development, things change
-Content under paywall is always controversial (and bad, in my opinion).

-The plot with two MC... It is also a controversial topic and, as you may have noticed , there is quite a lot of backlash towards this. It is understandable to change your mind about this in order to, for example, reach a wider audience.

-Now, NTR? Another controversial topic. The 2 MCs were "removed" perhaps because of people's animosity and you decide to add NTR, being a subject of even more animosity.... A little bit contradictory.

Still, NTR sells more than "Multiple Protagonist", I guess...

Anyway, not my kind of game but still, I wish you much succes in the development!

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
And since it was before they met, it's not NTR, since otherwise NTR could be called any non-virgin girl.

I think a large part of these kind of issues is that Devs, for some reason, want the player to see it happen even if the MC doesn't see it or even know about it.
So just like in real life, I don't care that my girls have had other partners, I just don't want to hear about it or watch their sex tape. [some people do, and thats fine, you can like what you like, but that sort of thing is not for me.]

In some stories its fine because its told from a 3rd-person perspective, but once you announce the reader is the MC and they even name the MC then you're placing the reader in that role, which to me makes seeing those scenes of a future potential LI unappealing.

So in this case, you've made us the MC, had us even name the MC but are also showing us sex scenes of the antagonist for no apparent reason, it doesn't even seem important to the narrative or plot.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
yeah yeah - the three unspeakables
the curse of every game topic here :ROFLMAO:
had seen it coming ;)
just waiting for those ones "its not ntr its netori blah blah " :eek:
well , wasnt me who opened the box :ROFLMAO:

trolls incoming in 3..2...1....

3.30 star(s) 58 Votes