m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I liked the story very much, and I will not be original if I say that it is very reminiscent of the movie "the departed".
I am very attracted to its seriousness and the atmosphere of the crime drama.

I have nothing against NTR, but this game (or rather the first chapter) feels very strange. The second character makes it feel like I'm cucking myself.

LIs are not felt as such. One (policewoman) became your enemy's partner,
the other is, in fact, your enemy's sex toy,
the third - your boss, initially preferred your enemy to your position.

The second chapter is great, but I'm a little sad that the author has moved away from his original idea with two characters.
That is, I do not want to play for the MC2, but I would be interested to see his point of view on events, which would change depending on the choices that the MC1 takes during the game.

Last edited:

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Chapter three is released!

438 renders.

9500 words.

11 animations.

It is now available for 10+ Patrons. From 05.01 it will be available for 5+ Patrons.

Chapter two is free for all.

Title3.png

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
error when choosing dialogue with Jordan
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 39, in script call
    call chapter3 from _call_chapter3
  File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 291, in script
    $ sc39b += 1
  File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 291, in <module>
    $ sc39b += 1
NameError: name 'sc39b' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 39, in script call
    call chapter3 from _call_chapter3
  File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 291, in script
    $ sc39b += 1
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 291, in <module>
    $ sc39b += 1
NameError: name 'sc39b' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Going rogue Chapter3
Wed Jan  5 15:32:43 2022

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I got like 10-15 errors this update alone some of them one right after the other.

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Already here.
kartolas RayJefferson I'll check for errors, I didn't have any and I checked on a virtual machine. Do you have saves from the very first release, or from the remastered version, where the ability to name James was removed?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Already here. I'll check for errors, I didn't have any and I checked on a virtual machine. Do you have saves from the very first release, or from the remastered version, where the ability to name James was removed?
I think I made a new Playthrough on last chapter which was on my 12th save page but I can make another one now if it helps.

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I think I made a new Playthrough on last chapter which was on my 12th save page but I can make another one now if will help.
If you don't mind, would you please try it from the beginning and report back? I did the test five times and I was fine. I assume there may be errors if the saves from the first release

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
If you don't mind, would you please try it from the beginning and report back? I did the test five times and I was fine. I assume there may be errors if the saves from the first release
Sure.

Reactions: Ker_

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I solved the error problems, with a new game, on the other hand where did Betty the prostitute go?
I removed the scenes with her so that those who play for the first time did not have the wrong idea that the game has two characters.
Maybe I'll bring her back again, but with the main character. I can't say for sure yet.
And thanks for the feedback on the errors

Reactions: m4pII and thegrimm

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I added ntr tag so that "special" people would no longer come back crying that their feelings were hurt. Ntr is completely optional.
you might want to add something in the overview or the spoiler tags that NTR is avoidable
Otherwise everyone who is new to this game will come asking about the tag.
Also I get it you don't like some people but maybe keep in check your comments?
you are making it hard for some of us to try out your product..and in the end isn't this what's it about ?
Anyway , best of luck
If the NTR is trully avoidable as you say I might give it a shot , after the WT mod is updated.
EDIT : Optional.. what does it mean more exactly....
is it skippable?or avoidable?
Since there is a difference between the 2 of them.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 59 Votes