c3638282

Oct 8, 2019
If possible, could you update [Going Rogue-Chapter2-pc Walk-through Mod]? It would be very much appreciated (y) ;)

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Can you explain what do you mean the character we don't control will have scenes like "flashbacks" does it means that character will still fuck the Lis? Because that will still have the same problem that this game did have in the first place when it was 2 characters cucking each other, I don't share my girls... so can you explain it further what exactly do you mean by this?

Will the mc (the player) be the only one to fuck the lis?

Good luck with the game.
Thanks!
Only the protagonist can sleep with Zoe and Miranda.
As for flashbacks, they are minimal. The first chapter is an exception, simply because I made it before I decided to keep one character

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I do not yet have the right to edit myself, I asked in report to add the following tags:
anal sex animated big ass big tits combat creampie dating sim drugs exhibitionism groping handjob humiliation male protagonist masturbation milf oral sex point & click prostitution romance spanking teasing vaginal sex

I also reported links to mac and android.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Since I'm on the Grace path, I'm trying to figure out if shooting the drug dealer is the best option or not.

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Since I'm on the Grace path, I'm trying to figure out if shooting the drug dealer is the best option or not.

The situation with the drug dealer would not affect her. In the scene when she hears this conversation she is interested in another fact. I purposely did it in a way that made it seem like she was paying attention to the murder, but she really wasn't.
In the second chapter it is most important to be polite to her and for the first meeting that is enough. In chapter three, there will be something much more interesting.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
'How dare you make me cuck myself' has got to be the Gold Star Antiparody of the cuck anxiety spectrum.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Can you explain what do you mean the character we don't control will have scenes like "flashbacks" does it means that character will still fuck the Lis? Because that will still have the same problem that this game did have in the first place when it was 2 characters cucking each other, I don't share my girls... so can you explain it further what exactly do you mean by this?

Will the mc (the player) be the only one to fuck the lis?

Good luck with the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:( back to ignore list with this one. very sad, wanted to like another game with "Jill" model :(

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
if the other ex MC can still fuck potential LIs and whatnot
it's kinda shitty :(
not much has changed from what I can understand...
I think dev needs to be more clear about what direction he wants to take this VN

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
If the other Li's still fuck other guys is not really my game, in any case, good luck with it and thanks for the reply. (y)
if the other ex MC can still fuck potential LIs and whatnot
it's kinda shitty :(
not much has changed from what I can understand...
I think dev needs to be more clear about what direction he wants to take this VN
Maybe I should add an NTR tag? In my opinion it's definitely not NTR, but I don't really like people getting frustrated.
But I definitely don't think it's correct to accuse me if there's a clearly written warning: "are you sure you want the story to take this form?"
I don't know how to make it any clearer: Zoe and Miranda won't sleep with anyone else under any circumstances, Grace might have sex with someone else if you don't intervene in extremely clear situations.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Maybe I should add an NTR tag? In my opinion it's definitely not NTR, but I don't really like people getting frustrated.
But I definitely don't think it's correct to accuse me if there's a clearly written warning: "are you sure you want the story to take this form?"
I don't know how to make it any clearer: Zoe and Miranda won't sleep with anyone else under any circumstances, Grace might have sex with someone else if you don't intervene in extremely clear situations.
so..we can cockblock the 2nd MC from what you're saying?
EDIT : also don't take my comments the wrong way , I just want to be sure I understand and if by asking questions I seem .. annoying I do apologize for that :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If any romanceable character is going to fuck other dudes that should warrant the "ntr" tag even if that is avoidable and sounds more like "sharing" ? at least that how I understand it , but is your game and the mods/staff here have a different way of tagging the games than me.

(The question is, does that guy ask the mc consent to fuck her? that is sharing, if that guy just wants to fuck her even if the mc don't agree that is full ntr in my books.)

You can add this ntr (avoidable) or sharing (avoidable) depending on wich one is that content, I have not played it since is not my kind of game so you should know wich one it is xD

Last edited:

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Then yes you should add a tag. How does having avoidable NTR mean there is no NTR?

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
EDIT : also don't take my comments the wrong way , I just want to be sure I understand and if by asking questions I seem .. annoying I do apologize for that :)
YES!
There is an option if you want MC2 to fuck Grace before you've even met her. If you choose "yes," there is another warning "Are you sure? This is a potential romantic option for the protagonist later" And only if you choose "yes, I want him to fuck her" twice, guess what? He will fuck her.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Then yes you should add a tag. How does having avoidable NTR mean there is no NTR?
You don't know her at all at that point, so it's a debatable question. I do not know the rules with the tags, but I assume that after this there will be people who say:"I saw ntr tag and there's no real ntr. The developer is an asshole."
There is a report button and you can add any tag you want. I don't even have the right to do it myself yet

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Ker_ a small issue I noticed is that at a few points people called my character "name" instead of the name I set.

Reactions: Ker_

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
No problem, I'd like to be as clear as possible, too. I don't gain anything from the fact that people expect one thing and get another. But this is a very controversial situation in my opinion.

Reactions: BTLD
3.30 star(s) 58 Votes