HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
To be honest, I don't really know what you are talking about. It's been three months since there were two protagonists, the version that is now updated has one protagonist only.
So you probably just read the description, which has not yet changed, have not played, but wrote your opinion. It is almost always never a good idea.
Then you should change the description because it will still turn players away from your game.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
is the content still being locked behind paywall ?
I'm referring to choices being locked out.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
To be honest, I don't really know what you are talking about. It's been three months since there were two protagonists, the version that is now updated has one protagonist only.
So you probably just read the description, which has not yet changed, have not played, but wrote your opinion. It is almost always never a good idea.
Just saw this lol, I guess I made the same mistake :ROFLMAO:

I would still recommend you change the description since most people would make up their mind after reading it.

Reactions: Ker_

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I've never seen anyone complain before. But if I don't forget, I'll bring it back in chapter three. I originally planned to limit the ability to save to make players more serious about the choices, but then decided that no good would come out of it. And I forgot to return the autosave, I did not think it was important to anyone
That's where you're wrong. I always take my choices seriously and I want to go through the options and if there is no save chance in it then it just sucks. That is, do not limit the number of save files.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Is this game going to have vaginal sex at some point? Don't see it in the tags...

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Alternating protagonists , never mind that they are 2 men, is almost always never a good idea. Are you supposed to lose/win against yourself in this game? Horrible story telling decision.
Then you should change the description because it will still turn players away from your game.
Just saw this lol, I guess I made the same mistake :ROFLMAO:

I would still recommend you change the description since most people would make up their mind after reading it.
Ker_ is not the thread owner for now. Only thread owner or moderator can edit the op.

Reactions: Ker_ and BTLD

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm leaning towards keeping just one character and making the second character's scenes something like flashbacks, to show what's going on elsewhere at the same time.
Can you explain what do you mean the character we don't control will have scenes like "flashbacks" does it means that character will still fuck the Lis? Because that will still have the same problem that this game did have in the first place when it was 2 characters cucking each other, I don't share my girls... so can you explain it further what exactly do you mean by this?

Will the mc (the player) be the only one to fuck the lis?

Good luck with the game.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
Can you explain what do you mean the character we don't control will have scenes like "flashbacks" does it means that character will still fuck the Lis? Because that will still have the same problem that this game did have in the first place when it was 2 characters cucking each other, I don't share my girls... so can you explain it further what exactly do you mean by this?

Will the mc (the player) be the only one to fuck the lis?

Good luck with the game.
I think he means he will jump to the other character to show us information he wants us to get, like what the mob boss is doing behind the MCs back, or what is happening at the police station now that the mc is away, etc, not to show him banging our girl.

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes