Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I can't say definitively yet, I sometimes edit the plot a little bit. But my vision is this. All sex scenes should be as much as possible in one playthrough, but closer to the end you will have to choose between the girls, the endings will be different.
Aaay! That's great to hear!

Big fan of legit multiple endings. Hopefully, there will be at least one happy villain type ending where the MC gets the girl and becomes some sort of criminal boss.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rare77 and Ker_

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Excellent game, one thing I didn't enjoy was some story parts in the beginning, especially getting to choose for James. I think the game would have been better without letting the player in on any of the Interactions between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ker_

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Excellent game, one thing I didn't enjoy was some story parts in the beginning, especially getting to choose for James. I think the game would have been better without letting the player in on any of the Interactions between
You read my mind. I was already thinking about removing these scenes from the first chapter, but I need to review the entire plot in detail, how it will affect the rest of the chapters. I also think it would be more interesting, like the secret of who the rat is. But then I'd have to remove all the scenes with James from the first chapter where there's no main character.
I'll think about it, maybe by the time the next chapter comes out I'll do it.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
You read my mind. I was already thinking about removing these scenes from the first chapter, but I need to review the entire plot in detail, how it will affect the rest of the chapters. I also think it would be more interesting, like the secret of who the rat is. But then I'd have to remove all the scenes with James from the first chapter where there's no main character.
I'll think about it, maybe by the time the next chapter comes out I'll do it.
I think you should see if you can do the change without having to do a complete overhaul of it, I think it would enrich the story by a LOT, it also makes future sequences
more intriguing.

On the other hand, if it turns out to be too time consuming I'm sure most people would rather have you focus on progressing the story. In any case I dig the game, I think it's great and I feel like the low ratings are somewhat unfair. When I figure out how to review games I'm def 5 star-ing it lol

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So far the content pertains only one character. And I wonder, if there'll ever be actual ntr with this character, because in the current update I got the impression that it was important to save her from her fate as a sex slave, if you want to have a romance with her. She gets send to fuck some guy to close a deal, but you can also protect her and shoot the guy in the knee instead, which seems to put you on the romance path with her.
Getting jealous about the fact that she has to fuck other dudes doesn't really make sense, when you're not on her romance path. So either way, there's no real ntr, right?
It sounds bad, I would hope more NTR scenes in this game.

Sep 29, 2021
Duuuuuude, you are killing it

Great Story, Good Scenes and definitely deserving lots of love. Keep the pace and spirit and interact with those who are rating it low because till now(0.4), it is easily a 10/10 for me.

Deliverance which just got completed also has avoidable NTR and enjoyed by both kind of audience, me being a non-incest non-NTR guy, which presently has 4.4 and used to be higher but messed up in the ending. So try to address the issue of low rating because for me, this is just too good, on lines of Amore Tech, Depraved Awakening etc.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Duuuuuude, you are killing it

Great Story, Good Scenes and definitely deserving lots of love. Keep the pace and spirit and interact with those who are rating it low because till now(0.4), it is easily a 10/10 for me.

Deliverance which just got completed also has avoidable NTR and enjoyed by both kind of audience, me being a non-incest non-NTR guy, which presently has 4.4 and used to be higher but messed up in the ending. So try to address the issue of low rating because for me, this is just too good, on lines of Amore Tech, Depraved Awakening etc.
Uh... what are you talking about guy? Pretty sure Deliverance only has 1 optional swinging scene with the MCs best friend. There's no NTR. The optional scene has a very obvious warning before it because most fans of the game didn't like it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All of it is choice based .. be careless and the assholes will shit on you.
Not like there are a lotta choices in any given crunch moment.
In this game MC is a thug living a thug life with the experience of
being the freshest most sought after police academy top graduate.

Sure enough all of the skills he got so good at they gave him the top score for will come in handy.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What for? You are a thug in a game about thug life. Live it all up!
Bang! Bang! No holding back. All you need to know is:
Always save the babes from the baddies!
ALWAYS!

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
:FacePalm:
No, how about we just let the dev make the game he wants without bribing him to sway away from his plan.
we really dont need another case of devs adding shit that doesnt fit the game for the sake of money.
If people want NTR then they should go play an NTR focused game instead.

Dev: No i wont add NTR content with (insert character name here) it doesnt fit the story and its not the focus.
NTR lovers: Here! we will pay you $100 to put in an NTR scene.
Dev: okay deal, im gonna say fuck the story and my integrity and sell my soul.
I do agree this kind of "bribing" is terrible but just a big what if
what if a dev finds his target audience (say his patreon supporters) want certain fetish or route according to a patreon poll
if the dev think that fetish or story path could work well, can the dev change their plan?
Should the dev keep doing what they do and (might) lose supporters or should the dev make a game that his supporters (seem to) enjoy most ?

Youtube was originally planned to be an online dating website(with videos), turned into something else after they found out what people actually want.
While games like dark souls hate their players, it hide everything from the players, all the hidden paths, no quest trackers, everything hits like a truck, players die thousands of times. If there were a poll the majority would never vote for something like that yet the game turned out terribly successful.
:unsure:just how should a dev decide what to do

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
It looks good enough, the story is entertaining but there's some disappointing inconcistencies when you did not pick some options. The captain clearly has tricked you and you can even assume that from conversation with her in jail when you pick the right options, so why would you trust her and why would you accept any avances from her?

Later you try to touch the captain when at her car outside town despite not accepting her avances in her house earlier and she asks you to consider something that never happened as a mistake... Like what? It doesn't make sense...

Then when you beat up the two guys you get invited upstairs by the prostitute, why take the chance the guys will wake up and wait for you to return? Then if you not accepted her offer she calls you after your release from the police station... I mean, you didn't even give your number, and why would she call you if you refused her? Makes alot more sense if you exchanged numbers (if at all) right after you beat up those guys and then left.

If you play the optimal get all relations and paths maxed it needs to make sense but it needs to make sense too if you're not following one or more paths, if that doesn't work it's better to make a kinetic novel.

Still it has entertainment value, but it could definitely be better if the results of your choices would actually reflect them in the story and not be assumed as happened anyway. Also choice system could be simplified, it's not always clear what is the difference between them and what is the good series of choices to pick to get the wanted results and it seems the system isn't really forgiving....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are some wild speculations to the issues laid out:
There is this series - power - where we now follow the hot head tommy - kind a like the dudes in this game.
Girls throw themselves at guys who look like they can stand up to their pimps/asshole bfs/dads.
Also in that series, another trope emerges: girls follow their agenda when hooking up and banging the leads:
they are on someone else”s payrole to keep an eye, report, find an opening, distract, bait the leads.
In that series, the fiancee of one gangster throws herself at tommy, calls him outta the blue, bangs him.
It did not make much more sense in the series also, but since such writing and acting is a common occurance
in big studio series 100ds of people work at, why should this be any big surprise in this game?

A lot of the first chapter inconsistencies come from the nonsensical gratification of the bitch ass antagonist.
In any gangster movies, you get pummeled into the dust for being a bitch, so congratulating the failure is just jarring.

3.30 star(s) 56 Votes