Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That depends.
Depends on what king of unbelievable, baffling, incomprehensible rewards of her
that you will come to know in this game.
Her gifts are there. Are those the ones that you wanna bestow on the inept bad guys.
You could give her to them.
Or not.
That is a game given choice every gamer needs to ponder while running multiple run throughs.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
finish all chapters. tried to do different playthrough but doesn't seem to change much. really hoping for a Zoe + James sex scene next update.

personally love Grace, and enjoyed all her scenes.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Ntr was a perfect addition to Grace's line. So far I see no reason to add it to other LI.

But even for Grace, it was more of a side content. I make the game around the story and relationship with LI, not around fetishes, so to me the most interesting Grace line is the one where the MC protects her, and the ntr content was added for contrast so it's clear what exactly you're saving her from. (But I tried to make that scene interesting enough for those who like ntr as well)
Got to let the dev adhere to their vision right?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Awesome work Ker_! Really enjoying the game!

I wonder if by pushing Zoe away, that creates some kind of relationship between her and James. Curious to see how that turns out.
I mean, that does seem to be intention. If it does happen, should be a way to win her back, her getting corrupted doesn't seem to work with her charcter.

Reactions: DarkMask

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Hello Ker_ dev, could you make the text box completely transperent in your game, it's sometimes difficult to read character names during dialogue because of the dark background. Thanks.

Ker_

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hello Ker_ dev, could you make the text box completely transperent in your game, it's sometimes difficult to read character names during dialogue because of the dark background. Thanks.
Hi, yes, I wanted to make it in the last release. Didn't have time, the gallery took too much time. I plan to do it in the next release.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
finish all chapters. tried to do different playthrough but doesn't seem to change much. really hoping for a Zoe + James sex scene next update.

personally love Grace, and enjoyed all her scenes.
Yes they should just let James fuck all the girls... So that MC take them back again

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
did you play the first chapter? James mentions he wants to fuck her. if she doesn't trust you from the first chapter and last chapter it would make sense for it to happen.
Yes I did play it... But Zoe really like MC tho... She is a strong woman... I like the fact that she is taking her time to open up to James ..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not in a million years. Only thing James dumb idiot is good at receiving handouts. Game all out of those.

Reactions: myZone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do not .. you only see him getting his ass handed to him.
All the pssy dropped on his head is kinetic. Do you receive that hand out or not is the so called player choice.
You either accept him as a moron beggar getting shit dropped on his head or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: myZone

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
You do not .. you only see him getting his ass handed to him.
All the pssy dropped on his head is kinetic. Do you receive that hand out or not is the so called player choice.
You either accept him as a moron beggar getting shit dropped on his head or not.
You got a point

3.30 star(s) 56 Votes