desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
did you play the first chapter? James mentions he wants to fuck her. if she doesn't trust you from the first chapter and last chapter it would make sense for it to happen.
It would be the natural outcome for her to be susceptible to James' lies and advances if she doesn't trust the MC because of his decisions. It won't happen though because the dev doesn't want to deal with the massive headache that will follow when people cry about it.

This game was originally a dual protagonist thing where you control the girl as well. Turned into male protagonist and then walked back on the initial plans which was likely going to involve some shady people like James being threats if you don't play it right. It's questionable if even Grace would get more stuff like that one scene. The dev is more malleable to "criticism" than most. But hey, the game isn't doing too bad on patreon at the moment so more power to him.

It's just weird that the James character is a relic from the initial conception of the story and pretty much only functions as a red herring in the current iteration. All his talk about corrupting the female cop has no bite when the player knows that the dev is reluctant to let him succeed. If the dev wanted to make this safe for kids, it would have been wiser to rewrite James' character to be something other than the typical NTR antagonist. There are many different ways to make an unlikable character without giving false NTR vibes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
James was never anything meaningful. Anyone played the 1st release, they would tell you:
James was a failure to everybody: the chief, the squad, the boss, the girls, the colegues.
Being a snitch and one unskilled moronic asshole of a dumb fuck coming on to girls left and right,
he cannot and could never get anywhere in his career or life.

Good thing being a mob tool got him girls and all the leniency for failing on everything but being rewarded.

The Grace hand out from the boss is moronic. You cannot reward failure.
You do that, the asshole will eat your hand.

James was never supposed to be top of the academy. He had to get on the organised crimes unit.

James did fukk naught to get into the unit, banking on smoothing his way into a good score.

Sure, anyone wants mindless scenes and no plot with no tension and no agency, enjoy your James.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Yes I did play it... But Zoe really like MC tho... She is a strong woman... I like the fact that she is taking her time to open up to James ..
yeah but what if we didn't open up to her? she litereally doesn't trust me. i didn't give good impression chapter 1 or didn't do the kiss and didn't tell her why i fought the guy. and chapter 5 i was dick and completely lost her trust. so you saying after all that she does want's my D? Also Grace is the girl I like the most. and we know he job and she's James childhood friend. wonder what happens when he finds out she is mine.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

I only have three last scenes left to do. One of them will be quite big, I haven't even finished the text for it yet. It's a long-awaited tete-a-tete with Zoe :)
I plan on finishing the renders in the next two weeks. Then code and beta test, everything as usual. So for now, the estimated release date is early May.
Dialogues - 7000 words (85%)
Images - 245 rendered (60%) + 11 animations
Code - 0 lines (0%)

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I don't want to start a war so excuse me if the question is irrelevant here.
I'm planning to start this game, I used the search option and read that the Dev doesn't plan this to be an ntr game but some of the comments I found say otherwise and some LI's path contains ntr.

What kind of ntr in the game? Are you the 'Antagonist' or does one of your LI get stolen?
Does it works as a Punishment for making the wrong choices or is it fully avoidable?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I don't want to start a war so excuse me if the question is irrelevant here.
I'm planning to start this game, I used the search option and read that the Dev doesn't plan this to be an ntr game but some of the comments I found say otherwise and some LI's path contains ntr.

What kind of ntr in the game? Are you the 'Antagonist' or does one of your LI get stolen?
Does it works as a Punishment for making the wrong choices or is it fully avoidable?
One of the LI is the slave of a kingpin and can be fucked by others characters but only if you let it happen. It's fully avoidable.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Writing is sometimes surprisingly spot on, sometimes dialogues are so bad it is pure cringe. Mostly good. I hope dev will not add too many love interests, as there are already three main, and everything else is one too many.

Otherwise, a good game. I just wish we more often had an option to not interfere. Forcing the MC into a good guy role is just counterproductive to the point of the cop undercover story.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is the thing tho, undercover work means he has to interfere and actively be in the midst of things,
otherwise he has no intel to go on and he stands like a tool waiting to break under the pressure of servitude.

Action is the whole point for MC, he has to investigate, he has to further the goals he is striving for.

MC gets missions from his mob boss too, that means he is valuable as long as he does the mission,
emphasis on doing stuff, not letting it happen.

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
3.30 star(s) 56 Votes