• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
As for NTR. Probably the greatest risk is that, if you've chosen to get involved with Grace, Benjamin will offer her to someone as part of a deal.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ker_
Continuity error / bug
Not sure if anyone's reported this or not yet, but if you treat Grace nicely but don't sleep with her and then follow her up to the roof to do some sunbathing the game assumes you've already fucked her and starts the roof sex scene with the "We fucked already, just get naked" dialogue.

Reactions: jkjkjkjkjk

paladin07

May 28, 2017

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone known how to get the sex scene with Zoe cause its unlock in the gallery, but I haven't come acrossed the scene it in my playthrough?

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
I decided to take over RICOH mod so here is my walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the recommended choices. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me, Enjoy!!!
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: I am updating it but today I have two mods which need updating including this one so be patient
View attachment 1708556 View attachment 1708558 View attachment 1708559
update please

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
That would be sharing, with consent of the MC and his LI, not ntr. Ntr would be ur LI cheating and or stolen.

In this case, there is one character, the maid, which can more or less being forced to sleep with ur rival/antagonist, but it's avoidable if u don't want (happens before the MC even meets her).
The second time the MC can use her for a buisness deal, or shoot the fucker.

IIRC from what the dev said, ntr is not a focus of the game and isn't planned for other characters.

No, Netori isn't tagged with ntr on this site. There isn't any tag for Netori.
Netorare/Netorase and cheating (the LI's, not the MC) in general are tagged as ntr.
i get this game is okay is not a problem having a plot where this happen

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Anybody know how to get the greyed out option here?
I thought it might be related to how trusting you act towards Miranda, but I did a new playthrough and I didn't really see any options to sus her out more.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I thought it might be related to how trusting you act towards Miranda, but I did a new playthrough and I didn't really see any options to sus her out more.
After looking into the variables.rpy, there is a choice in Ch1 which could block this choice. I got the same problem and started looking into the rpy files.

Reactions: Hildegardt

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
i checked script files and i tried it myself
it works

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Playing the bad guy gets really boring. We're just missing scenes with Zoe and Grace with nothing to replace it.

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

Fap: no - more story

Artwork: Good looking DAZ3d, cannot complain much.

MC: MC is a playball of several other parties,

Story: Drugs and Corruption, I wonder if Zombies appear? that guy going crazy looked funny, and again the MC is just some lacky for others, he is always forced to do things for other - as player I would like to say fuck you to all and just leave.. lol

Cons: animations could be better,

Feelings: no bad feelings for me, but you still see several times others having sex, don't know why I should care to see this James, one scene is NTR later but I don't care because she I anyway a whore,

Characters: nice looking girls. but all are whores and I don't touch whores, Grace, Amelia, even that Cindy (accidently fucked because I thought she is normal....), Miranda seems some femdom slut... only normal girl seems Zoe and with her you have only 1 scene...

Dick: big

Fetishes: nothing out of ordinary seen

Not really convinced of the game

Good luck

3.30 star(s) 56 Votes