Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That looks like there is a whole lot of perspective you are missing there.
She has always been the object of posession for the bad guys and is now stolen from the boss by the violent villains.
Both men who could wreck her are molesting the woman of another, somehting they know all too well.
They both know she is someone”s girl and are feeling like stealing her, damaging his property by molesting her.
That is what they are doing, so for them, they are cucking the boss and the MC,
because MC is there to protect her, to show boss is not loosing his marbles and giving freebees to unworthy creeps.

They both are unworthy creeps, thus MC has to save her and protect the boss reputation.

Or not ... you can be a player who does not care to prove himself, rather be a tool for this cop or this mobster.

Enjoy your game!

Reactions: blasterexile

Anony79

Oct 23, 2020
I have to say, this is a decent game! Renders, animations, and story are pretty good.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Also, I saw a WT MOD for PC, has anyone put together a document version? Can't seem to find one, or a android modded (WT) Version either.

thodanlun

May 5, 2017
I was surprised, this project so good but it's very little interaction from the fans. Experiencing this game made me feel like I was watching a movie, the plot of the game was too impressive because it was carefully considered.

Reactions: Ceesko

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
In chapter 5 "Friend or Foe?" Grace ask you to sunbath with her, then she say that she sunbath naked and everything, the MC respond that they made love last night, he already saw her naked. Now the problem is that I didn't had sex with Grace or any other girl because Im trying to be faitful to Zoe.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Characters need to have some banter to spice up their lives either way.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That dude is the vilain. This game is giving the two perspectives,
where power makes a good introduction and a lackey will get scraps more often than not.

The vilain ia s spineless bad mouthing scoundrell who is beneath most girls in this game,
so whatever he can get away with and you wanna see, you have to be playing for scraps.

That girl is a blue blood hottie through and through, she can smell scoundrel a mile away.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Said well and clearly! But there may be an option in the game when the girl is destroyed by psychological influence and drug ! Against a cunning villain, even blue blood will not help! There's a lot going on in real life, even in the German leadership right now!

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Hey um today is my first time playing the game and I was wondering aside from grace do other girls have NTR scenes or is it just her?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, seeing the optional ntr warning but no ntr tag i guess swinging is the optional tag...but reading the description makes me wonder about the prostitution tag...i mean, obviously some (undercover) gang member runs into some whores, but since many gangs make money with it i need to ask: Can i avoid to be a pimp, is that a forced part of the story or is it just some irrelevant sidecontent?

3.30 star(s) 56 Votes