• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Playing the bad guy gets really boring. We're just missing scenes with Zoe and Grace with nothing to replace it.
Well, there's still Miranda, the prostitute and the secretary. Other than that bad guys will have to hope for more slave scenes with Grace, I guess.

EroPulse

Formerly 'ApexAlex'
Apr 18, 2020
I was on the bad guy route and some of the dialouge between you and Zoe doesn't make sense to me. I don't know if anyone else felt this way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Playing the bad guy gets really boring. We're just missing scenes with Zoe and Grace with nothing to replace it.
So maybe Grace and Zoe aren't interested in a bad guy. Probably you'll find new options in future releases. The dev can only produce so much content per release.

AngelsAfterDark

Formerly 'DetroitAfterDark'
Jun 11, 2021
Hi,

Fap: no - more story

Artwork: Good looking DAZ3d, cannot complain much.

MC: MC is a playball of several other parties,

Story: Drugs and Corruption, I wonder if Zombies appear? that guy going crazy looked funny, and again the MC is just some lacky for others, he is always forced to do things for other - as player I would like to say fuck you to all and just leave.. lol

Cons: animations could be better,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feelings: no bad feelings for me, but you still see several times others having sex, don't know why I should care to see this James, one scene is NTR later but I don't care because she I anyway a whore,

Characters: nice looking girls. but all are whores and I don't touch whores, Grace, Amelia, even that Cindy (accidently fucked because I thought she is normal....), Miranda seems some femdom slut... only normal girl seems Zoe and with her you have only 1 scene...

Dick: big

Fetishes: nothing out of ordinary seen

Not really convinced of the game

Good luck
Any scene that does not involve the MC has been made entirely optional, even the ones involving the MC are optional. The old scenes when James was still an MC has been made entirely optional and the only other sex scene that does not involve MC or James is the one with the mayor and that too is optional. If you stand up for Grace by shooting the feck in the leg Grace won't get fucked. so far there has been no NTR, if you had any kind of NTR in your PT you only have yourself to blame mate, not the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: GentlemanCorpse
Dec 11, 2021
Any scene that does not involve the MC has been made entirely optional, even the ones involving the MC are optional. The old scenes when James was still an MC has been made entirely optional and the only other sex scene that does not involve MC or James is the one with the mayor and that too is optional. If you stand up for Grace by shooting the feck in the leg Grace won't get fucked. so far there has been no NTR, if you had any kind of NTR in your PT you only have yourself to blame mate, not the game.
James was a MC? Oh.. this I did not knew. Felt also like multiple protag. I was wondering why I can decide for another character. In the wnd, it looked like a disguised NTR yes or no question, which is kind of creative.
And as mentioned, strangely I didn't cared about the NTR in this game. :)

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
I did like this game, but the Bugs! TBH im sick of restarting games every chapter, my new resolution is "not play a single game until min 12 months (i know it will not solve all) thats how rollin now

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 43, in script call
call chapter5 from _call_chapter5
File "game/chapter5.rpy", line 339, in script
if (lc49 == True) or (lc49_1 == True):
File "game/chapter5.rpy", line 339, in <module>
NameError: name 'lc49' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 43, in script call
call chapter5 from _call_chapter5
File "game/chapter5.rpy", line 339, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter5.rpy", line 339, in <module>
NameError: name 'lc49' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Going rogue Chapter5
Wed May 11 18:09:42 2022
```
UTTER BULLSHIT ! damn Coders need go back to school !

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
How hard is it? (the error is simple fix) OR put a note that SAVES FROM 2019 dont work haha start a new game (sorry I couldnt resist ) haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She has the two new recruits going against eachother, both of them have a tooth against her.
While the undercover mobster is working his rough unattainable angles, the undercover vice is throwing himself into everybody. Her throne on top of their pires looks very much rock steady.

AngelsAfterDark

Formerly 'DetroitAfterDark'
Jun 11, 2021
James was a MC? Oh.. this I did not knew. Felt also like multiple protag. I was wondering why I can decide for another character. In the wnd, it looked like a disguised NTR yes or no question, which is kind of creative.
Yup, James and the current MC were both originally the MCs, you could even rename James at that point. But not a lot of people liked the idea of having two MCs for various reasons so the dev removed James as an MC and made him an NPC. As you've noticed his scenes are still in the game from when he was an MC but it's entirely optional still.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are not missing anything. The whole arc of the vilain is there should you want to have pretend choices.
That antagonist guy had no choices, he was and still is intended to be the poster boy to everything anyone hates in this world.
There were no actual decisions other than how much of a delusional subhuman filth you wanted to be.
My guess is, gamers want a game that lifts them above the filth, rather than sinking them deeper into it.
Yup, James and the current MC were both originally the MCs, you could even rename James at that point. But not a lot of people liked the idea of having two MCs for various reasons so the dev removed James as an MC and made him an NPC. As you've noticed his scenes are still in the game from when he was an MC but it's entirely optional still.
Game oN!

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
First thing, if I was the MC, I would have ditched the running suit IMMEDIATELY after leaving the warehouse following the shooting of that idiot Chad, IMHO. Yes, I know his clothes are in the car, still, if needed, he should break a window. Running around in that jogging suit which is SOOO unique. Zoe or, more likely, James will call in the incident and they will put out an APB on him with its description.

Now, the main reason for this post:

Mislabeled: Miranda --> <null> and the text italicized
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png

Mislabeled: MC (Rycharde) --> <null> and the text italicized
screenshot0003.png

By my count, three people were killed unless he is counting the police officer who is listed in critical condition at the hospital. If so, he should mention that.

A couple of pages later Zoe says 4 deaths as well.
screenshot0005.png

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Just finished playing for the first time and damn this game is good, I can already tell this is going to be one of my top 10 games for sure. Good luck to the dev

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, do we have to pick just 1 LI or is it possible to be go after more than 1 without any negative consequences?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm playing on Zoe route only but i think it's possible to have relationship with every female for now without any bad consequence
Zoe is my pick too if we have to only go with one, but Miranda is too tempting and I'd like them both...at least to start out.

3.30 star(s) 56 Votes