desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
It does. It's a solid story.
It's a solid story, but my run is so barren now lol. I am keeping my cover, so Zoe is done. I thought I deserved some blowjob for helping Grace not prostitute herself, but she didn't appreciate that for some reason. Grace is done. I don't want femdom, so Ada and Miranda are done. There is only the stripper and that random chick from the bar now. I wouldn't even mind if the updates had more substantial plot progression apart from the scenes. I want the double agent drama where MC has to make hard choices and become uncertain which side he is even on.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's a solid story, but my run is so barren now lol. I am keeping my cover, so Zoe is done. I thought I deserved some blowjob for helping Grace not prostitute herself, but she didn't appreciate that for some reason. Grace is done. I don't want femdom, so Ada and Miranda are done. There is only the stripper and that random chick from the bar now. I wouldn't even mind if the updates had more substantial plot progression apart from the scenes. I want the double agent drama where MC has to make hard choices and become uncertain which side he is even on.
well, I'm having fun with Zoe :)

Shanu

Jul 17, 2017
Just started ... and man its like the author is ticking every checkbox there is to push NTR .

There's fun NTR , and there's this textbook cliche NTR.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Just started ... and man its like the author is ticking every checkbox there is to push NTR .

There's fun NTR , and there's this textbook cliche NTR.
And then there is no NTR because dev abandoned it after the short build up at the beginning.

Reactions: cleanfeel

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
why are people freaking out about people complaining about ntr when nobody has recently made a coment complaining about ntr
I think everyone is trying to figure out if this is ntr.

wheres the ntr/cuckold in this?
But since the tag is there for like one LI you get people like this that will be disappointed about what's there. In the end it just pisses everyone off people who wither at the very mention of ntr and people who gobble up ntr like crackheads.

Reactions: aragh

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I think everyone is trying to figure out if this is ntr.

But since the tag is there for like one LI you get people like this that will be disappointed about what's there. In the end it just pisses everyone off people who wither at the very mention of ntr and people who gobble up ntr like crackheads.
ya adding ntr for 1 or two scenes where its not very important or key part of game will probably anger people who dislike it and stop them from supporting and same for the ntr fans feel like if you want your game to have ntr you should go all out with it and if not just dont have it at all trying to find a middle ground is the easiest way to anger the most people

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Just started playing

Taking a pause not even partway through the first chapter (I imagine) because the idea of playing as James is loathsome

MC didn't punch him hard enough IMO

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
This game seriously needs a textbox i know some of yous have eyes like a hawk but the rest of us don't, Why devs inisit and removing "features" that make their VNs easier to read is beyond me... just add a simply toggle for those who like to squint

NVM looks like there is one oh well already made my own textbox before noticing LMAO

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The walkthrough have a problem ?

2nd meeting with his boss, "I want to fuck you" second one cannot be selected.
It is green but only the "pleasure her" option can be selected...
If a save can help here it is.
View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

Strange it hasn't be reported yet?

Last edited:

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
i don' tunderstand how to unlock the james and betsy scene. And their is one dialogue choice i can,'t have at all the playtrough i had, i don't understood how to unlock it thaty's frustrating. it's the choice when you talk to zoe about james being her partner she seem suspicious at miranda, and you have option to share her doubt, but for me it's allways locked, i don't understand why

Exept for this it's a really great game, i'm in love with grace

3.30 star(s) 56 Votes