seden

Aug 22, 2016
And the same on Ada, but the other route at least allowed to select the first "I want to fuck you".
Also, a shame the double head dildo isn't animated.
TBS.

Last edited:

Roko666

Mar 10, 2020
Hallo guys, can somebody tell me is it still possible to achieve the scenes with James and Betsy and if it is - what must be done to achieve them. Thanks in advance.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Alarm! The author announced today that the next chapter will be the last!? Strange...! So much can be done, and the author says that he does not want to suck the story out of his finger!? Too bad! I thought there would be many more bad and good moments in the story, different endings!!!:unsure::cry::(

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Alarm! The author announced today that the next chapter will be the last!? Strange...! So much can be done, and the author says that he does not want to suck the story out of his finger!? Too bad! I thought there would be many more bad and good moments in the story, different endings!!!:unsure::cry::(
Yeah i don't know how the stopry could be done next chapter without rushing the ending and don't bring answer to some....
But hey author do what he want, and if he manage to not rush things and bring a real completion to story and characters i guess....

Because a story of not even a week ? how do you want to tell something ?

It' more like he don't know where he want to go with this and want to go through another idea he had.
ANd that's ok, but going rogue could only be onhold.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah i don't know how the stopry could be done next chapter without rushing the ending and don't bring answer to some....
But hey author do what he want, and if he manage to not rush things and bring a real completion to story and characters i guess....

Because a story of not even a week ? how do you want to tell something ?

It' more like he don't know where he want to go with this and want to go through another idea he had.
ANd that's ok, but going rogue could only be onhold.
you do have a point but the more troubling thing I've read from his post on patreon is :
"And I want to change the way I interact with Patrons. I want you to be able to directly influence the story, not only during the game but also in your votes. To do this, I want to make branches in the plot that will be selected by votes on Patreon. These are just ideas for now, but I think I can make it happen."
that sounds to me like next project might be... a disaster to put it mildly...

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Mc has Relation with several women but they do not know each other.
Then he could go for open relationship even if the women especially his ex cop.
Add he could be tracked but Benjamin isn't that efficient or he's he there is plenty of unknown at this time.
Also little days are made since he started is journey.

There is also the way he kill he's new wingman.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Hallo guys, can somebody tell me is it still possible to achieve the scenes with James and Betsy and if it is - what must be done to achieve them. Thanks in advance.
Any scene related to James from the time he was an MC was removed so I'm not sure u can.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
yeah well i don't see were this option is
Seem deletade as logn as james pov scenes
Don't know what to tell you other than it's based on a few variables being set. This particular option is with Miranda. To get this option, you also had to have not agreed to work undercover at the first meeting with Miranda.
1658175336307.png

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There is an option earlier in the game "Blame her for setting it up". If you don't choose that, the option in your screenshot is disabled.
Thanks. Do you think that option is important? I could go back and change it but I don't think it matters in this scene. Even though I don't trust Miranda.

Reactions: stormbt
3.30 star(s) 56 Votes