• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
No it isn't.
But it is only with one character, where it fits with her role in the story, ntr isn't a focus of the game.
Well no the scenes are in the gallery but not accessible in game anymore
I never said that ntr is the focus of the game. Just that the ntr scenes have been erased from the story.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
I decided to take over RICOH mod so here is my walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the recommended choices. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me, Enjoy!!!
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch6
View attachment 1708556 View attachment 1708558 View attachment 1708559
I really prefer to play these games with walkthrough MODs, BUT yours seems to be leading down an NTR path. Is there a way to continue playing the game without it? (the NTR that is) If not I will simply have to move on to the next game. Thanks in advance for your time.

Also, to anyone that happens to know if this is possible I would appreciate the help. Thanks!

• Angry
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I really prefer to play these games with walkthrough MODs, BUT yours seems to be leading down an NTR path. Is there a way to continue playing the game without it? (the NTR that is) If not I will simply have to move on to the next game. Thanks in advance for your time.

Also, to anyone that happens to know if this is possible I would appreciate the help. Thanks!
There is no real ntr path, there are only 2 scenes with Grace iirc, both are quite easily avoidable.
The first one, u make a decision for James, i think it was ''i just go'' or something along these lines.
Second ''intervene'' and shoot him in the knee.

That's all and only with that one character.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
There is no real ntr path, there are only 2 scenes with Grace iirc, both are quite easily avoidable.
The first one, u make a decision for James, i think it was ''i just go'' or something along these lines.
Second ''intervene'' and shoot him in the knee.

That's all and only with that one character.
Thanks for your reply. Do you think the walkthrough mod will still be accurate if I pick different options a couple times? (Sometime the whole thing breaks if you don't follow the mod)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for your reply. Do you think the walkthrough mod will still be accurate if I pick different options a couple times? (Sometime the whole thing breaks if you don't follow the mod)
I never used the mod, so can't really help u with it.
But if the mod breaks the game try without it, the choices/reactions for the LI's are mostly rather clear and from what i can tell it doesn't really matter if u dont have a perfect score.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
should iv done it in other games where i slightly strayed from the mod and have never had a problem from it

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

Ok, there is only one choice for the NTR scene, you can choose the other ones. And by the way, I'm not a big fan of NTR but I think that only one scene doesn't hurt anything so, you can avoid it if you want

Sep 29, 2021
Since next update is going to be last update, any one wishful ending, except harem, with any LI or Side girl you would want to see in this game?

• Wow
Reactions: Pinsel

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Wait, there's only one more update left? Damnit, that sucks, because this has been a good game with some of the best renders.

Reactions: deadh30775n
Sep 29, 2021
Wait really? It feel like we only barely scratch the surface.
So this is all speculation but apparently that confusing NTR tag, all due to unnecessary metathinking, as well as low support on patreon warranted for the dev to end it.

And it kind of makes sense because while this game had good story and easily could have been of about 20 chapters, the work behind even a single update of AAA quality was not getting desired response, mostly in monetary sense.

I mean we didn't even had someone to leak patreon posts here which tells the popularity of this game and all because of that freaking foolish unwarranted NTR tag

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
So this is all speculation but apparently that confusing NTR tag, all due to unnecessary metathinking, as well as low support on patreon warranted for the dev to end it.

And it kind of makes sense because while this game had good story and easily could have been of about 20 chapters, the work behind even a single update of AAA quality was not getting desired response, mostly in monetary sense.

I mean we didn't even had someone to leak patreon posts here which tells the popularity of this game and all because of that freaking foolish unwarranted NTR tag
feel like the best way to go about it is either go all in on ntr or not have it at all having 1 or 2 scenes that getbthe tag for a game can often anger both sides. I have liked the story so far and was hoping to see it continue seems like it was just getting started

• Red Heart
Reactions: Franz Bonaparta

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Man, that's a shame, but I can understand the dev.

This game had a really good premise, but I kind of agree he should've either went into NTR/Sharing area more deeply, or skipped it altogether. I get the idea though, a girl is used for prostitution to get what mob boss wants, but is secondary to whole story and is also avoidable.

Unfortunately that's not how it works on f95.

Wishing dev best of luck on the new project, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it.

Reactions: Franz Bonaparta

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Unfortunately that's not how it works on f95.
The harem mob shouldn't be encouraged, if it makes for an objectively worse game. Grace as a character fits the story perfectly. Prostitution has a place in this story just as much as drugs and violence. It's a game for a mature audience with an age verification at the start, so we should be justified in expecting that the people that clicked "yes" are able to handle mature themes.
Suggesting that this is supposedly not how it works on f95zone is a depressing outlook for people, who don't want to play the same landlady game over and over and over again. But it's not even clear, if the people, who act entitled about their personal kinks are even actual supporters.
From what I've seen it's better to alienate them as soon as possible. Because what would be worse? An unsuccessful game, or compromising your own vision of your game and it still ends up being unseccessful? There's no way to proof, if this game would've gotten more support, if Grace was just another generic vanilla character.
People can pick and choose the reasons for the game not being more popular in hindsight. But the fact is that the most important factors for popularity on Patreon are persistence and luck.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The harem mob shouldn't be encouraged, if it makes for an objectively worse game. Grace as a character fits the story perfectly. Prostitution has a place in this story just as much as drugs and violence. It's a game for a mature audience with an age verification at the start, so we should be justified in expecting that the people that clicked "yes" are able to handle mature themes.
Suggesting that this is supposedly not how it works on f95zone is a depressing outlook for people, who don't want to play the same landlady game over and over and over again. But it's not even clear, if the people, who act entitled about their personal kinks are even actual supporters.
From what I've seen it's better to alienate them as soon as possible. Because what would be worse? An unsuccessful game, or compromising your own vision of your game and it still ends up being unseccessful? There's no way to proof, if this game would've gotten more support, if Grace was just another generic vanilla character.
People can pick and choose the reasons for the game not being more popular in hindsight. But the fact is that the most important factors for popularity on Patreon are persistence and luck.
i think you missed the point of what he was saying

3.30 star(s) 56 Votes