Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
So I like to play this game every now and then. I have a question about the story that we have so far. I don't mind spoilers for a game like this, but when do we get to fuck Zoe, and when can I unalive James?
I don't like the guy, but I don't want to kill him yet, game is no fun without rival to beat so if possible , I would like to end him on the last episode

• Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub$

robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
Anyone can provide mac link of mega,the files are not available on any link and anon is giving headaches

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1663914337615.png

3 DAYS AGO AT 10:30 AM
Development status
Everything is almost ready.
Just a bit of code to finish and test.
The new chapter will come out early next month.
A more exact date will be known later.

Changelog:

Chapter 7
Dialogues - 10000 words (100%)
Images - 401 rendered (100%) + 14 animations
Code - 1600 lines (75%)

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Top VN, Easily went to my top 10vn´s. Zoe reminds me a lot of Jill from Badik. Instant decision to support the dev on patreon.
I have great hopes for future vn´s of this dev.

Carpathius

Jan 26, 2021
Hated James so much I uninstalled after 10 minutes. Good luck to you though dev, and glad others are enjoying it!

Mar 29, 2021
I'm glad to see that this game too is coming to Steam: (y)
I hope that everything will go fine and the publication will go smooth unlike it unfortunately happened to some others devs.

Reactions: Belzeebub$

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1665258419426.png

Chapter VII is released!

Dialogues - 10000 words (100%)

Images - 401 rendered (100%) + 14 animations

Code - 2000 lines (100%)

A new game is on its way. I have already begun work on it. I will tell you later what I have already done, what my plans are, and what the schedule is.

Thank you very much again, and don't forget to add Going Rogue to your Steam wishlists. It won't cost you anything, but it will significantly increase the number of the game's appearances on the site.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
So what is the creator's main language, since the breakdown to English needs some serious polishing?
"But it's party day!"
"What exactly what the hell?"
"No, I didn't bring the tissues"
"Why not, I have nowhere to HURRY?"
Oh FFS the broken English is painful to fcking read, GET an editor who actually reads and writes ENGLISH, then you can see your patreons join.
And the STORY..he kisses his newly appointed PARTNER the FIRST day he meets her.
ANYWHERE in the WORLD, there is a rule about fraternizing with co-workers, ESPECIALLY within law enforcement!
Do you know WHY it's frowned upon "genius"??
The animation is FIRST-YEAR quality, meaning I can see LINES in their legs, mouths that are still WIDE open when they do anything, furniture going THROUGH
body parts, and dialog within scenes that might as well have been written by a freshman HIGH schooler!
This is just brutal!

Reactions: Larry2000

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are movie tropes: Top gun maverick shagging the teacher who gives a course and the grades.
Brooklin nine nine - coworkers Amy and Jake hooking up.
Real life: cops do marry and work together, going on the town late night with the whole squad,
like they did here, the new recruits going out, this is why James and MC were both there,
that is real life stuff.
Coworkers going for team building gettaways or together on vacations and parties where some hook up,
that is real life stuff.
Steve Harvey mentality: men never have female friends. They always look to shag all girls.
You cannot be friends with a woman if you want to be anything more.

This game speeds what lethal weappon movies and series did in a longer running time into
this short game, the premise is catchy: sex is the explosion of hard knock confrontations/high stakes action.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
THIS POST DOESN'T HAVE THE GAME LINKS JUST A FYI.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL;DR: $5 tier is closed for new patrons. Current $5 patrons had about a week to grab the link then it would be only available to the $10+ tiers because that is the planned price for the Steam release.

To be honest, felt a little short because of the branching. Go see Miranda, not Ada.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight of the Dawn
3.30 star(s) 58 Votes