UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Pirates have two sides to a coin! In times long gone, ferocious warlike pirates helped several countries become strong maritime powers. The UK was especially lucky.This is the first side of the coin. On the other hand, modern pirates are kind people who do not enjoy their treasure alone in a closed room, but share it with other people and make them happier. Happiness is not only money or its quantity, but also the likes of grateful people!

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
This is very unfair, people who can't or don't want to pay can't play, sure someone could share, but selfishness reigns in these people
You really can't call it selfishness,the devs invest a lot in their games and if we can we should support them and if someone doesn't want to share that's their decision and it's completely ok but sometimes someone shares the game so others can play and enjoy it as well.
All the games will eventually be shared,we should just be patient.

Dec 8, 2021
You really can't call it selfishness,the devs invest a lot in their games and if we can we should support them and if someone doesn't want to share that's their decision and it's completely ok but sometimes someone shares the game so others can play and enjoy it as well.
All the games will eventually be shared,we should just be patient.
yes, it's selfish, there are many devs with very few supporters, or others with many, so enough of this passing cloth, if he wanted he could share, or some supporter of his, but he doesn't do it because he's selfish and greedy, besides being stupid because with good deeds, and after a little while making it available to the public, many more people would support him, seriously, what is happening is deplorable and those who defend it are all flour from the same garbage bag

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
yes, it's selfish, there are many devs with very few supporters, or others with many, so enough of this passing cloth, if he wanted he could share, or some supporter of his, but he doesn't do it because he's selfish and greedy, besides being stupid because with good deeds, and after a little while making it available to the public, many more people would support him, seriously, what is happening is deplorable and those who defend it are all flour from the same garbage bag
You need to chill out dude:oops:.
Some devs share public version and some don't and the people who don't support them are not entitled to anything.
Of course it's great that some devs share their games here but that's their choice and if they don't want to do it that's their decision and some supporters don't like sharing and some do,but turning self-centered for someone who isn't supporting the developer is not right.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
quit bitching someone isnt giving you something for free if you want it shared get it and share it

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I don´t understand people like Hidx, even i, as a patreon supporter, don´t have it yet, because i signed only a low lvl patronship. Hidx needs to learn that creating vn´s of this level need the devs to invest great amounts of their own money to buy all the required programs/tools and even hardware. I am totally fine to wait, i mean it´s not like this is the only game you can play on this "pirate-site"

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
What people like Hidx don't understand is that the best chance a creator has of gaining patrons on sites like patreon is through pirate sites. So yeah, many of us are playing the game without paying, but the reality is if a game doesn't get on here from a new creator or a creator who doesn't currently have a lot of patrons, they're not gonna get a ton of support.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I don´t understand people like Hidx, even i, as a patreon supporter, don´t have it yet, because i signed only a low lvl patronship. Hidx needs to learn that creating vn´s of this level need the devs to invest great amounts of their own money to buy all the required programs/tools and even hardware. I am totally fine to wait, i mean it´s not like this is the only game you can play on this "pirate-site"
ya i dont mind the people who ask for the update when its still exclusive to patreons but his coment was probably the most entitled shit iv ever seen on this site

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
The last group of patreons that get that game are 5$ patreons and the game is already released for them.How is it that as a patreon you don't have it yet?

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
people like that do understand and are ignorant enough to go around calling others selfish when in fact they are. In their mind they want it so they deserve it and feel like everyone else must do what they want when they want it because they are somehow special (maybe special in the head)

Reactions: PapaPhat

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm... I really hoped the dev would consider adding a GOFILE link...due to this project huge size. As it presently exceeds the Mega host's 5 gig cap (And after the cap is reached there is a 24hr wait for the cap to reset). BUT using the GOFILE (free) hosting service, provides a user a daily rate of 10 gig cap, thus allowing users to quickly obtain this download...instead of a much longer wait to complete it.

Or maybe even splitting the archive into two separate downloads, using different providers for each archive, so users can avoid the long wait...do to the file hosting caps.

Reactions: ReiCaixa

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hmm... I really hoped the dev would consider adding a GOFILE link...due to this project huge size. As it presently exceeds the Mega host's 5 gig cap (And after the cap is reached there is a 24hr wait for the cap to reset). BUT using the GOFILE (free) hosting service, provides a user a daily rate of 10 gig cap, thus allowing users to quickly obtain this download...instead of a much longer wait to complete it.

Or maybe even splitting the archive into two separate downloads, using different providers for each archive, so users can avoid the long wait...do to the file hosting caps.
It's up on RPDL now

3.30 star(s) 58 Votes