cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Is there a way to get James into prison? I really want to see that ass fucked by some burly Mexicans ^^The line in the epilogue sounds like there could be something different with a better score.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is there a way to get James into prison? I really want to see that ass fucked by some burly Mexicans ^^The line in the epilogue sounds like there could be something different with a better score.
Yes there is, you need to be close with Grace and she needs to stay alive, then she will tell the MC about James.

Reactions: cdcdcd171

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I tried to mix these creampie renders of Zoe.

First render was super easy and is almost perfect.
(since pussy/anal renders were the exact same angle)
screenshot0001z double.png
But the second and closer render was in a different angle.
I pasted the anal version over the pussy version and used a brush to "fix" it, I tried 4 times and will post the 2 that turned out better. But neither is perfect. (click the spoiler thingy)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Seriously this is almost 7gigs now, and it still only has single DL links? And most of the posted download hosts are extremely slow (turtle speed), due to their speed dampening caps in place. And the only decent host provided is Mega, which has much better speeds than the rest, BUT has a strict 5 gig cap that only resets after 24 hrs. (And using a VPN doesn't always work to counter this issue, it still can reset the site to ignore the already downloaded content.)

Please consider splitting the downloads into two separate files spread out to multiple file hosts (or an update only patch, to add to the previous full version), as this would avoid potential issues after a user reaches a 5 gig cap. I have seen the Mega site reset it's connections to my already 5gig download using a VPN or waiting for the cap to reset, thus forcing me to go through the damn DL process yet again after the 24hrs has passed. Very frustrating when this happens, forcing me to only settle with the compressed version.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Seriously this is almost 7gigs now, and it still only has single DL links? And most of the posted download hosts are extremely slow (turtle speed), due to their speed dampening caps in place. And the only decent host provided is Mega, which has much better speeds than the rest, BUT has a strict 5 gig cap that only resets after 24 hrs. (And using a VPN doesn't always work to counter this issue, it still can reset the site to ignore the already downloaded content.)

Please consider splitting the downloads into two separate files spread out to multiple file hosts (or an update only patch, to add to the previous full version), as this would avoid potential issues after a user reaches a 5 gig cap. I have seen the Mega site reset it's connections to my already 5gig download using a VPN or waiting for the cap to reset, thus forcing me to go through the damn DL process yet again after the 24hrs has passed. Very frustrating when this happens, forcing me to only settle with the compressed version.
Most of my Steam games are 20-80 GB. That goes for AVN and other sexy titles as well. Splitting a 7 GB file just makes no sense to me. Not all games should be run on Android or older potato farmer machines. No malice or offence intended, just my mace blunt honest opinion, friend.

Mega only costs five quid a month, $6 and change USD. I DL/upload 15-20 GB per day or more there with over 400 GB of cloud storage and a full TB of DL allowance each month. I swear by it.

I would suggest that the dev/uploader add a Pixeldrain copy as they have a much higher DL limit for the free version. I take most of my video files that way as not as many video collections are available for Mega. A GOFILE DL would be a nice addition for this game as well. They too have higher DL limits for the free version. Both offer decent DL speed up to their free limit as well.;)(y)

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes