Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
first of all thank you for your mod and your work LaikDink

starting chapter 2 the walkthrough stops. I restarted again but after chapter 1 nothing is highlighted

Last edited:

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
does anyone else have the problem that the highlighting suddenly stops for the mod after chapter 1

play the game for the first time

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm getting real tired of searching for games by tag for ntr/swinging tags and excluding interracial tags only to be 10 minutes into the game and meet Mr Token Buff Black Guy. Apparently to most, they're synonymous.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I'm getting real tired of searching for games by tag for ntr/swinging tags and excluding interracial tags only to be 10 minutes into the game and meet Mr Token Buff Black Guy. Apparently to most, they're synonymous.
They go together, what did you expect dude lmaoo. Almost like the gay and anal tags :KEK:

But the bad end was so unsatisfying. At that point, why not just let James bang Zoe at the end? People would rather die than see NTR I guess lol.
Well, the game has the ntr tag, so I assume it already has ntr content in it? Is it ever enough?? guess not.

Last edited:

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Reactions: giorgyo777

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Right...so...Dev just pulled an "Acting Lessons" with that ending, as in it felt very much like "Fuck this, I'm sick of this shit, let's just end it even though it makes no sense to do so.".

I mean, there was no housefire, although I apparently died because I "Didn't confide in my colleagues" enough...despite doing just that with Zoe. I don't even know how I died because as soon as Zoe and Douchebag show up I get an error and then a screen saying "You're dead blah blah blah" and the ending. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Back
3.30 star(s) 59 Votes