LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Reactions: Samustus

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. I hoped for more spicy endings. more depravity and corruption if choosing that path.

Reactions: mommysboiii

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Well... that was disappointing. This had so much potential. Not gonna expect much if this dev bothers to create a future game. :/

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hello, guys. I am playing the game for the first time. So far I have made it to chapter 5. And I have got a pair of questions.

Do you know why during the conversation with James at the party the option "Get out of here, motherfucker!" can't be selected? (It's greyed out).

And my second question. I am on Zoe's route. I saved her life by shooting Chad dead when he was going to do the same with her. Now I am seeing her at her friend's apartment and it really is bugging me that when she points out that it looks as if I was set up by Miranda at the party, then I cannot select the option "I suspected something was wrong" either. Do you know hot to unlock that answer?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Canto Forte

Thank you very much. With all that info, I think I will have no problem to unlock that part on the conversation with Zoe at her friend's place.

But I still would like to know why at the party I can only punch James at the end of the quarrel and not ask him to leave the place (see attached screenshot). Any idea about that?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That one is scripted. There is no point in all this game if the two are not pitted against
eachother. Also, there is only one way this ends for MC, a fist fight.
Also, the scoundrel is tasked with getting his better, MC, outta the running.
Without the brawl, MC is still the better, the scoundrel is outta the squad
and all this manufactured tension/conflict/convoluted plot cannot last the whole game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
So if I am understanding it correctly, that option cannot be chosen ever. It is fake. Then IMHO it should not be present at all, as it makes the player confused.

Thank you again.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Considering MC was looking at the business end of a gun right when he started going in the lair of the crime boss ...
However long his adventure lasted after that is a bonus.

Reactions: Vollezar

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That was good but really rushed at the end....
I get there are multiple combination of scenes but it feels too fast...

Anyway thanks to the dev, the game was still enjoyable. Hope we get a sequel or an epilogue.
See you on the next game

Reactions: PapaPhat and Jumbi
3.30 star(s) 59 Votes