mrxkuul

Nov 12, 2020
Any complete walkthrough for this that is not a mod? This game has so many variables. Impossible to see all the scenes and endings..

Reactions: BBCinyourass

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Really?? Other game with a rushed ending?? What is happening with devs lately? Looks like just a handful can give to a game a decent ending, while most of them rush the ending or fuck up the game, doing remakes, changing all the story or making a poor, non-intereting story and we can't forget devs that abandon their games without a reason. I was really interested in this one and planned to buy it in steam, now I will just download it from here and take a look at the gallery.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Alright, i got simple complete guide here if some one want check most story and gallery in 1 run. Actually quite linear and straitforward game. With some options in endings, but still.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For bad end just dont trust and be an asshole with waifus, and they will not save you in right moment.

Game is reworked plot of The Departed (movie, 2006). As many already noted in this thread. And actually i like it. Nice lewd themed rework here. Thank to dev. I was pretty pleased. Kinda feels, indeed, shortcutted in the end. But it is good. Atleast it is finished and fine polished renpy game.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Canto Forte
First and for most THANK YOU FOR AN EXCELLENT VN!
I greatly enjoyed it. Thank you for providing actual endings for the most significant paths. Sure I'd have liked more expansion with regard to Ada, but hey very few get everything they want, and I suspect you were looking at half an update just dedicated to dealing with her.

My choices were between Grace and Zoe, so I got to explore both endings. For the record, I was all in on Zoe until Grace owned my heart. Were the endings rushed? Perhaps but, other than Ada's involvement, on the three major paths you resolved all the key questions. You'll never get consensus on how elaborate endings need to be. All three (yes I played out Miranda too) worked fine. You're not getting the credit deserved for actually providing endings. So few VNs do.

Anyway despite my various comments about how you handled the initial fight between James and the MC, I loved this VN and look forward to your next effort. Thank you for your hard work, and good luck with your future efforts.

Reactions: VarathaBreaker620

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This is a really fantastic game Ker_, well done. You've crafted a very very strong plot and setting.

My only pain point was the large number of cheap sex scenes. With the whore Amelia, the slut police secretary, your boss, etc. IMO sex scenes are only so impactful if they feel earned. None of those felt earned, and there's a high degree of fantasy that those women would just spread their legs for you so easily.

I was actually really happy to see James, your "rival" who somehow becomes Zoe's partner. It would've been a really fun game to try to balance keep your role as an undercover cop and preventing James from getting too close to Zoe. From reading this big thread, it seems there was something plan there and it was dropped. I think it's a big missed opportunity to keep players engaged and fighting for true love. NTR has such a strong stigma, but I think in this particular game it would've been so fitting and maturely done. That you'd sacrifice true love for the mission, as a player.

I think 1-2 NTR bad ends with James + Zoe would've made the game more interesting. Right now it just seems you opened so many threads and plot lines without closing them. A higher degree of freedom would've made the game more enjoyable. Eg, don't hit James in the beginning leads to immediate happy end with Zoe. Getting diseases from bare-backing random whores.

Grace's scene with the mayor can hardly be considered "NTR". Firstly, you player knows nothing about this woman who's probably done this sort of work for the mob boss many times. Secondly, you're faithful to Zoe. Thirdly, why would any player sacrifice their mission and potentially life, for some random woman? Because she's pretty? Ridiculous.

I'm interested in your next game, hope you share more information about it soon. It seems you've planned the story already, but honestly if you have 10 love interests and easy (Yes|No) sex scenes again, it wouldn't be much of improvement.

I think you should focus on doing what you're good at: writing believable dialog and strong characters. And adding some real, nuanced consequences to the endings.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how do you prevent grace's death, thought it'd be enough to romance her, but still just got avenge option

shaggy534

Sep 28, 2020
Why is this game tagged completed, when ch 7 is not the last one?
The game isn't even half completed, & you the tag here as it is finished.
Why mislead like that?

3.30 star(s) 59 Votes