poika22

Jan 5, 2021
I understand the story is not the point of this game, but this plot is just ridiculous right from the start. A rookie gets assigned undercover for the organized crime unit as their first task because "they got a high score on the final exam" at police academy? I wonder if this guy thinks all workplaces function like this. Score a 100 in your computer science exam and you get a job as an executive at IBM.

I'm not complaining, I'm laughing.
Also I understand collecting a haren in a matter of days is not realistic either, but at least that's there to facilitate lewd scenes. If you wanted to make the protagonist an undercover cop there's no reason you couldn't have just written "2 years later".

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I think you should focus on doing what you're good at: writing believable dialog and strong characters.
What are you talking about?
The dialogue was complete crap right from the start.
The characters were a joke too.

Just look at the situation where the MC punched James at the start, totally stupid.
Then they are going to put a rookie under-cover, and even worse with no backup? What a joke.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Why is this game tagged completed, when ch 7 is not the last one?
And where did you get that info from? then you talk about misleading xD

This is a response from the Dev on Steam.

"Ker [developer] Dec 25, 2022 @ 1:35am

It is finished. I'm working on another game"

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
I'm on mac so i only gotten to chapter 6 but i have to say this is a decent game. Choices are meaningful, and the whole game is not easy. It took me a couple of tries to be able to get onto Zoe path.
My complaint is that the girls except Zoe are not really interesting - also from the story viewpoint and as women. Grace is OK, but the others don't have the looks and also in general not interesting enough. Also the fight mechanics are too easy and the free roam - sort of things don't make much sense.
But other than these it was enjoyable.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
have dropped only guide that have find here in pdf and added few things so its on hand

enjoy

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
So I installed the walkthough mod. And decided to check the beginning. I thought this mod only shows the best option in dialogues but then there appeared those question marks. And also a new spoilering scene that the clash in the bar was planned and then James at Benjamin's place. I switched back to the normal version and with the very same choices there was no such scenes. WTF?
In addition in the gallery I noticed 2 new scenes that I didn't encounter during playing: James and Betsy 2 parts. (I installed the walkthrough mod just before fighting with assassin in Chapter 2)
screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
The inspirations you have sound good. Telltale has some very good works (TWD Season 1 is amazing), Being a DIK has very endearing characters (and many other things, of course), and who the fuck doesn't like The Departed? But well, we all have different tastes and opinions.
I'm not exactly a fan of more than one protagonist, but it can be interesting if done right.

Personally, I hope the two protagonists do not share love interests and each have their own.
I know this is a reply to an old comment but:
What the fuck is The Departed?

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I know this is a reply to an old comment but:
What the fuck is The Departed?
The Departed, a remake of a Japanese film called Infernal Affairs. Both, top notch undercover detective films.
Have to have been pretty much living under a rock, or never watch movies, to not have heard of them. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
The Departed, a remake of a Japanese film called Infernal Affairs. Both, top notch undercover detective films.
Have to have been pretty much living under a rock, or never watch movies, to not have heard of them. ;)
I was like 7 when the original came out just from a quick google search... so yeah, wasn't watching movies at that time in my life.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Hong Kong movie actually.
Came out in 2002 and spawned 2 sequels.

So the game is completed or is it "completed" cos the dev got tired of it?

Reactions: KiraJames

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
So I just completed my first (disastrous) play through and it's not bad if you can get past the hilariously badly translated dialog (HMU if you need help, dev..) and giant plot holes(s).

Now someone please tell me I'm not crazy because although there is a setting for skip option in the prefs, there is no actual way to actually skip seen text in-game? At least I can't figure out how, which is why I really can't be bothered to try and get a better ending tbh...

3.30 star(s) 58 Votes