Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
can i avoid NTR? and can i ask who's the best girl?
I have finished only one playthrough (Zoe's route). I found one easily avoidable NTR scene for Grace. Not sure if the game offers more NTR scenes apart from that one, but it is probable that it does not. It is rather short to be honest.

Regarding your second question. It is a matter of personal taste, I would say. My favorite is Zoe, just because I like her personality the most. But the three main LIs are very attractive. Just play the game at least once. It is worth it enough.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have finished only one playthrough (Zoe's route). I found one easily avoidable NTR scene for Grace. Not sure if the game offers more NTR scenes apart from that one, but it is probable that it does not. It is rather short to be honest.

Regarding your second question. It is a matter of personal taste, I would say. My favorite is Zoe, just because I like her personality the most. But the three main LIs are very attractive. Just play the game at least once. It is worth it enough.
I have to agree, my friend. This game plays like six hours of foreplay only to end with a three minute premature ejaculation! IMHO, the ending was a rush job unworthy of the exceptional groundwork that went before it.

I was totally absorbed in this title... right up until the end... then my only thought was, "That's it? It's over that fast? FUCK!!!"

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Anyone know of games with characters like Grace? Like a maid/servant.
That look like her, no, I do not know of any. She is gorgeous. But I have not played lots of adult games (and I avoid playing unfinished/abandones ones).

If what you are mainly interested in is just female characters that are maids or servants, I recall a pair of games I have played before. One is The visit. The maid here plays a secondary role and IMHO can't compete with Grace's sex appeal.

The other game I remember having a maid is Dusklight Manor. The maid in this game does play an important role, and is gorgeous as well, although looks very different from Grace.

malding

Jan 25, 2021
That look like her, no, I do not know of any. She is gorgeous. But I have not played lots of adult games (and I avoid playing unfinished/abandones ones).

If what you are mainly interested in is just female characters that are maids or servants, I recall a pair of games I have played before. One is The visit. The maid here plays a secondary role and IMHO can't compete with Grace's sex appeal.

The other game I remember having a maid is Dusklight Manor. The maid in this game does play an important role, and is gorgeous as well, although looks very different from Grace.
Yeah Grace is really nice, but I meant moreso similar in terms of characterization. I've played The Visit already and am not a big fan of Daniel K's stuff, but thanks regardless!

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I haven't played yet but going by the status and posts around here it's done. Apparently pretty badly at the end.
I m waiting for its android port and I think its pretty earlier to have an end in this kind of games

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Shame really, I've been following this game. But I don't like rushed endings at all and rather skip it entirely then.
Yep... went straight from the last cliff hanger update ending to the epilogue. Skipped right over any actual ending. Previously, I had compared it to six hours of intense foreplay only to finish with a quickie 3 minute premature ejaculation! Rather disappointing that... I had initially planned to replay the full title to see all three paths but after that abrupt crash ending going from full speed ahead right into that brick wall end... my interest level died as quickly as one would in such a crash IRL.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:oops:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yep... went straight from the last cliff hanger update ending to the epilogue. Skipped right over any actual ending. Previously, I had compared it to six hours of intense foreplay only to finish with a quickie 3 minute premature ejaculation! Rather disappointing that... I had initially planned to replay the full title to see all three paths but after that abrupt crash ending going from full speed ahead right into that brick wall end... my interest level died as quickly as one would in such a crash IRL.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:oops:
I think that's all I need to hear to skip this one. Shame, it seem impossible anymore for an adult game to get completed and when they do it's almost always a shit show, right at the end...

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.30 star(s) 59 Votes