• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Ah.. How nice to see yet another game dumped, while some one "conclusion" episode was added, which completelly abandoned like 75% of earlier plot. This is why I'm here with max 3 supports during last few years instead of browsing patreon and giving money to every project I liked. Feels like majority of them just can't be trusted to do their jobs right.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compresed Android port of Going Rogue Chapter 7 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Ah.. How nice to see yet another game dumped, while some one "conclusion" episode was added, which completelly abandoned like 75% of earlier plot. This is why I'm here with max 3 supports during last few years instead of browsing patreon and giving money to every project I liked. Feels like majority of them just can't be trusted to do their jobs right.
That would be because creating VN's isn't a job, it's a hobby where some creators are either older teens just learning the ropes, or someone living with a difficult financial situation only to find themselves going bust or having other complications in their lives. Most of the creators, mind you, are not that way. It's a shame really, because many of these half completed titles are pretty decent in plot direction.

But I understand where you're coming from. We, as consumers, can't always predict how these things will turn out when we invest ourselves in some of them.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I decided to take over RICOH mod so here is my walkthrough mod for this game. This game will highlight the recommended choices. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to inform me, Enjoy!!!
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to Ch7
View attachment 1708556 View attachment 1708558 View attachment 1708559
Fair warning. This Mod does not work with Steam version. Most likely because Dev wants you to buy the in game DLC for the game from there. I'm cheap, so I had to try it, but no joy. :cry:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fair warning. This Mod does not work with Steam version. Most likely because Dev wants you to buy the in game DLC for the game from there. I'm cheap, so I had to try it, but no joy. :cry:
Try unrening the game first (extracting the rpa's), then copy over the mod to replace the chapter files.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Except the first scene where I dont even know the girl but she fucks the old guy there is really no netorare in this game.

Raffro

Oct 25, 2017
Made a compresed Android port of Going Rogue Chapter 7 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: WorkUpload
Thanks

Reactions: Eonor

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Just started playing this. It smells so much like a depraved version of the movie "The Departed"

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Kinda weird how the walkthrough has LI path choies as being red instead of green. Red usually means game over in other AVNs or an otherwise effect that makes the choice bad. Also, the "Hints" WT doesn't even give me a color much less an explanation

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Man i had my hopes up for this game, but never been let down so much......its made like choices is a big deal and it really matters what you do and say, but in truth it does nothing...

I turned down the bitch boss cop and yet when you meet her later she talks about how she went to far last time and pretend it never happened..... even when nothing happened at all.....

Even worse is Grace, when you turn her down in the bedroom and then go to the roof for a sunbath next day, MC tells her no need to be shy, we just made love last night, ive already seen you naked........i mean really choices matters????
Man its just so bad....all a choice do is skip a sex scene and then story goes on like you had sex with someone....

• Sad
Reactions: Back

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Lately I've preferred to play VNs that are already complete. By chance I found this one on Steam and man... What a disappointment!

The game has a very good story that hooks you in, few female characters but enough for a good VN, but from episode 5 onwards all your choices basically come down to "do you want to watch the sex scene or skip to the story?" and the ending, THE ENDING... It's like the dev got to chapter 7 and said to himself "ah, fuck this game, I'm done with it, I'm going to finish it here and now and fuck it".

It wasn't one of the worst VNs I've ever played, that's for sure, but it was one of the worst endings I've ever seen in a VN.

Reactions: DeFuZe
3.30 star(s) 56 Votes