MadMan11882

Aug 14, 2017
Also the two memo's from the mage furnace security chief and director don't have numbers associated with them, it's just blank. Does anyone know what they are?

tamerlan110

May 30, 2018
I find somethin that maybe help - 1) download 1.3 data and patch data from above posts. 2) replace with 1.3 data files original data folder. 3) Replace all map files from patch data, exept MapInfos.json 4) DONT REPLACE ANY OTHER FILES THAN MAP FILES THAT LOOK'S LIKE - Map001.json

Reactions: YokoSan

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
is there defeat rape and is it "rape and game over" or "rape and move on"?
I almost never touch "rape and game over" games unless the scenes and story are really really good.

tamerlan110

May 30, 2018
is there defeat rape and is it "rape and game over" or "rape and move on"?
I almost never touch "rape and game over" games unless the scenes and story are really really good.
Defeat rape cause when you lose to bandits in the slums. Also you can meet special marked werewolf in forest and slime in the dungeon. They try to rape Maria in the middle of fight. She can resist or panic. In any case in the end she uses transformation and kill monster. But if you want to rise her transformation status beter be wait and let her really feel anger how bequeathed Old Palpie.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
anybody know how to trigger the slime estrus scene naturally? besides the obvious recollection room I mean. I tried on and off bayren mode, on and off h 100% and erosion 100%, nothing seems to trigger it for me so far. Also, there's maybe one thing, during the battle the slime estrus does try one thing but it says Maria is uneffected by it. My guess is that specific thing triggers the scene but I don't know how to make it work. If anybody does know, an answer would be very much appreciated

tamerlan110

May 30, 2018
anybody know how to trigger the slime estrus scene naturally? besides the obvious recollection room I mean. I tried on and off bayren mode, on and off h 100% and erosion 100%, nothing seems to trigger it for me so far. Also, there's maybe one thing, during the battle the slime estrus does try one thing but it says Maria is uneffected by it. My guess is that specific thing triggers the scene but I don't know how to make it work. If anybody does know, an answer would be very much appreciated
You need special marked slime with lewd heart. If my memory dont lie me that monster live in the deep of dungeon.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Yes. If rape scene not happens try to replace data files how said my instructions from above post. If it not work try replace with 1.3 data fully entire folder.
Yep. I download v1.3 files, replaced the files in the original folder with those files. I also downloaded patch files and replaced all the files except map001.json and mapsinfo.json but it still didn't trigger the estrus slime scene in the cave. Looks like I can't see it myself anywhere but in recollection room. Thanks for trying

Last edited:

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Yes. If rape scene not happens try to replace data files how said my instructions from above post. If it not work try replace with 1.3 data fully entire folder.
I wonder though, how did you trigger the slime estrus scene while fighting? Did you attack the slime? bomb the slime? transform then use special attack? use auto bernesis outside of battle then attack? what triggered the slime scene for you? For the wolf one, it was pretty simple, no matter what I did, If I didn't kill it within a few turns the wolf jumps on Maria by itself and starts the H scene. I assumed it would be same for the slime but it was not.

tamerlan110

May 30, 2018
I wonder though, how did you trigger the slime estrus scene while fighting? Did you attack the slime? bomb the slime? transform then use special attack? use auto bernesis outside of battle then attack? what triggered the slime scene for you? For the wolf one, it was pretty simple, no matter what I did, If I didn't kill it within a few turns the wolf jumps on Maria by itself and starts the H scene. I assumed it would be same for the slime but it was not.
Well, I just managed to get this scene. To begin with, I raised the transformation level to the appearance of a combat swimsuit on Maria. Then I went to the basement of her house where she was doing research on her transformation. Then I went into the dungeon to meet with the slime. It is important not to use transformation, but simply try unsuccessfully attack with normal attacks. The scene will not start from the first turn, but if you continue to try until, everything should work out. My scene appeared on the 6th or 7th turn.

tamerlan110

May 30, 2018
Can you please upload your version somewhere like anonfiles if it's bugless?
I don't sure that is absolute buggless. And all components of "my version" was taken from these topic. Above i left innstruction how it made, it very easy if can use copy\paste instruments.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Well, I just managed to get this scene. To begin with, I raised the transformation level to the appearance of a combat swimsuit on Maria. Then I went to the basement of her house where she was doing research on her transformation. Then I went into the dungeon to meet with the slime. It is important not to use transformation, but simply try unsuccessfully attack with normal attacks. The scene will not start from the first turn, but if you continue to try until, everything should work out. My scene appeared on the 6th or 7th turn.
You mean the Erosion level on the right side of the heart right? Where everytime she reaches a certain level, probably 30% then 50% then 80% the screen cracks and she has a headache. Do you mean the first headache and screen crack scene? Or the second one where she will make Anti-nanomateria and Boost-nanomateria in her basement?

tamerlan110

May 30, 2018
You mean the Erosion level on the right side of the heart right? Where everytime she reaches a certain level, probably 30% then 50% then 80% the screen cracks and she has a headache. Do you mean the first headache and screen crack scene? Or the second one where she will make Anti-nanomateria and Boost-nanomateria in her basement?
After scene in basement. But i tested, scene for it works dont need it. Just atack the slime and try to fight it without trance, from some turn scene will appear.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
After scene in basement. But i tested, scene for it works dont need it. Just atack the slime and try to fight it without trance, from some turn scene will appear.
I just played the v2.0 English MTL version posted in this thread in the past. I got all the scenes without problems. This was just the problem with v0.03 I guess.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote