Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Is nobody else having issues with missing audio files? It was annoying enough I stopped playing after a while. Got tired of message coming up

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Weird. It happened right after I killed the ogre in the forest area north of the starting village. Kept wanting a .ogg file that didn't exist.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Weird. It happened right after I killed the ogre in the forest area north of the starting village. Kept wanting a .ogg file that didn't exist.
I have the issue too
in the end i took 1 of the other music files and copied it and then renamed it too the missing file.

It was getting to annoying to play with that message

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Is nobody else having issues with missing audio files? It was annoying enough I stopped playing after a while. Got tired of message coming up
Make sure you have your extractor set to the Japanese language so it doesn't rename files.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
there's a bug where i can't proceed to the final boss. there's a warning a the final lab where i can't use my smoke bomb when i enter the area. i proceed and im stuck at the door after entering the final boss door. how do i fix this?

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
Agreed, I think the first page needs to change "Fan Translation" to "Edited MTL" or something. Also, I hope this won't stop anyone from trying to translate the game if they are interested with it. This game looks very interesting.
Yeah I gave it a try it has some interesting mechanics but because they are a little complicated it makes MTL a lot worse as it doesn't explain them well. Also the flow of the MTL translated dialogue is still not good enough to keep you immersed I find myself skipping most of it. I got to stop for now and just hope this game gets a full by hand translation as I think it deserves it.

Reactions: Testong

tamerlan110

May 30, 2018
New version still need improved data for correct transformation skills. And yes, transformation now don't give level up, it is normal?

BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
I m playing this game in joiplay and there is no fucking option to load. Help me someone
The OPTION button is actually the LOAD button, there are some programming errors in android. You could use the arrows and ENTER in joiplay.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote